1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

other teens calling me names?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ladyneko13, Jul 1, 2013.

1. ladyneko13

:confused: ok, so i recently went to my tribe's reservation (i'm native american) and im really shy, modest, and awkward. when i started trying to hang out w\ other teens, they started calling me "chachie". now i cannot shake that name and thats all the other kids call me. they wouldn't call me by my real name, and im not exactly sure what chachie means. help?

2. livinglifefree

I tried to google it and as far as I can tell it is a tribe. It must have another meaning though. Maybe ask an older member of the tribe? The best advice I can give is to make a point of always introducing yourself by your name. Once you make friends make it clear that you do not like that nickname. It might not even be negative..

3. Thaliondae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have heard people refer to Chachi in American pop culture and after googling it perhaps they're making a comparison between you and Chachi Arcola from Happy Days or saying they perceive you as this: Urban Dictionary: chachi

4. AAASAS

I would say it's from Happy Days