1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I seem to have a crush on everyone!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wardrobe93, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Wardrobe93

I've accepted my sexuality now and even though I'm still closet, i'm gradually becoming more well.... hormonal,

its exciting but can be depressing, I was on a night out with some mates and met this gay couple who work at the same place as me and id already seen one almost every day at working and hes so hot! although I even like his bf more his personality but hes pretty good looking aswell.

Is it ok to be like this? is it just lots of feelings bottled up and now I'm startng to release them, its like they've smashed open the bottle?

advice appreciated :slight_smile: PS think I'm gunna tell my step Dad the big secret tomorrow :grin:

2. LD579

Well, as I'm sure you know, it can be messy to get involved with people who are in relationships.

To answer your question, it's fine to have a lot of crushes. I used to have tons of crushes on tons of people... as quite a few people here know, haha. I was like a serial crusher!

3. Wardrobe93

Haha dont worry, i have no intention of breaking up a relationship :slight_smile: