1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think i outed my self >.<

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Barajas, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Barajas

Today at work i was in lunch with my 2 coworkers and they were reading the newspaper and they both said why gay marriage was alowed and thats its wrong snd they said that god made man and woman not for man and man and that they were all gonna die from aids i right away said who cares if its alowed now and that who cares who you love and i told him whats it to u and that it doesnt even affect him then i said im glad they alowed gay marriage. And then thats when they looked at me weird. In my mind i was like uh oh lol im not out at work. But when he said that i was kinda offended and i think they can tell... They are older gentleman so they are old school. And to tell you the truth i dont care if they know maybe this will persuade me to come out to everyone which i hope i can do.(&&&)

2. Qwissen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    XD haha i think you did outed yourself, but Hey! you dont care about what they think and they might tell other coworkers which saves lots of courage and work. Dont worry!

3. Ticklish Fish

you can always tell them that in Bible times, some men have multiple wives

4. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    Come out to everyone!
    I'm conditioning myself for doing this by coming to the first day of school with a my little pony t-shirt, and explaining what bronies are to anyone that asks about the shirt.
    Hey, it's similar to being LGBT in that a lot of people won't like it, and some will hate it, but theirs a good chance I'll find another brony too

5. robotman

Ha! xD... Well good on you for standing up for yourself... erm... Atleast you don't care if they know, you don't need to care about what ignorant people think, you were right... How is it their business if someone likes someone of the same sex. How did it go today at work? was anything awkward?

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Good on you :thumbsup: