1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarassing Moments You Laugh At.....

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Lostein, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Lostein

Lostein Guest

Basically all you do is tell about a embarassing thing that you did, or that happened to you, that you just laugh at now.

For me, that embarassing moment would be when I was in fifth grade. At the time, I was in the choir and it was concert night. We were all on risers, and low and behold, i was on the very top step! Yours truly didn't know that when you lock your knees, it cuts off blood flow...... So, I began to do a bowling pin maneuver, and everyone was staring, and then *plop*. The next thing I know, I'm waking up under the risers :grin: I passed out from lack of blood flow in front of 50+ people. It was mortifying at the moment, but I just crack up everytime I think about it now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. maverickhunter

Your embarrassing moment looks quite scary to me actually : O

One of my most embarrassing moments happened to me when I was in college. I remember back in the very first day of college, I was getting a bit late so I rushed into my first class and who slipped and fell down in front of other 30 students? ME. Funny thing is that they still remind me of that from time to time LOL

3. When I was six years old I was in a locker room with with my dad. Then this supper hairy man walks in and starts to change his clothes. I turn to my dad and say in a supper loud voice, "Dad, why is that man hairy like a monkey?"

4. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    I once fell down several flights worth of stairs in a movie theatre. It was the Harry Potter premiere, and it was totally packed with at least a few hundred people to see me in (literally) the largest movie theatre in North Dakota.

#4 Menaki-Neko, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  5. gavguy

gavguy Guest

I did post this in a different section a few days ago..
    When I was working at a photographic store on a busy Saturday and the shop was packed I need to shout to the manager to ask him something.
    So instead of shouting Steve" I shouted "MUM"
    The whole shop looked at me and laughed, I ran out the back face on fire as I was so embarrassed but can look back now and laugh about it

6. Last year, me and my two roommates were going back to our room after dinner and we decided to take the elevator. When it came down to us, there was a girl in there. When I walked in, I noticed that she had pushed the button for the basement, and without even thinking about it, I said "We going down first?" and she looked at me kind of funny and was like "yup". After she left my roommate was like "you dumbass lol".

7. biggayguy

A few years ago I was sleeping over at my girlfriend's apartment. I was laying on the fold out sofa while masturbating. Suddenly we smell smoke. There are sparks coming from the sofa. The embarrassing part is that we had to call the fire department. Neither one of us could reach the outlet where the smoldering wire was plugged into the wall. (we're both in wheelchairs.) The firemen gave us some very odd looks but they did make cord safe.

8. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    This other time I was in Starbucks on my laptop, and I was really tired. Then I had the genius idea to put on sunglasses so that nobody could tell that I was asleep. I woke up after falling onto the floor about ten minutes later, and somebody had stolen my wallet and my headphones that were laying out on my table.

9. MixedNutz

When I was like 15 I had all my friends over for a Super Bowl party. (Like 8 guys) I was helping my mom bring food up and down from the kitchen to the basement where everyone was watching the game. We were having tacos. So my last trip from the kitchen, I was bringing all of the toppings. I was halfway down the steps and tripped, I ended up at the bottom of the steps, in front of my friends covered in salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and refried beans.

They have never let me forget that. :rolle:

10. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well,one of my teachers was cryng emotionaly because he might change school next year,I tried to not laugh at her but I did,because... Idk why really.
    I feel terrible

#10 Zam, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2013