1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Rube Goldberg Game

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Munyal, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Munyal

How it works:

First, somebody says something little they did lately, then the next person says how that could somehow ruin everybody's day.

Example:
    Today I played Star Trek Online

Next Person- you took some skill points from a highly unstable player in PvP mode, and he in turn went on a killing spree, murdering everyone in his hometown, only to find a nuke and start WWIII because you played Star Trek Online

Make it as ridiculous as you want

I'll start with I had to go furniture shopping today.

2. Wildwings

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You brought a piece of furniture but while the delivery men was carrying it one tripped over your door step and broke his back and the item fell and broke the other guys foot. You then ended up having to sell the item and the rest of you current furniture to pay for the compensation bill. Now you have no furniture at all. You then turned to thievery and now steal everyone else's furnitures from their houses to get yours back. All because you went furniture shopping.

I went to work today

3. PrinceOfAvalon

Missouri, U.S.A.... in a town no one knows of lol
    You went to work alright :3 Your co-workers bet ALL of their savings that you would skip today, they became impoverished, had to sell their homes, and eat rocks for days on the streets. The place you work went out of business because of you, and the remaining workers (maybe including your boss) committed suicide. Everyones day was utterly and Thoroughly ruined if i may add :3 Good Job!

I listened to a ton of J-pop today.

4. Munyal

The person in the room next to you could hear your J-pop, but was so thoroughly annoyed at all the incomprehensible Japanese music that the punched a wall, which bent a sewage pipe, which clogged up all the home's waste, and exploded. The house had to be torn down because of how disgusting and broken it was, and everyone there (including you) were forced into poverty.

5. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

I moved garden rocks today.

6. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You accidentally drop on rare flower, destroy it and now the underground Mayans are chasing you become you have committed a religious act of heresy.

I ate tofu this mornng.

7. Carbine

A species of vegetable-based lifeforms witnesses you eating tofu. Appalled and confused by this sight, they attack. Thus begins the contact war between vegetable-based and meat-based beings. A higher, more advanced, and completely non-carbon-based species is drawn to the sight. The non-carbons enslave and eat everything.
    I finished another Anne Rice novel today.