1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Perfect Wedding! :D

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Brett, May 5, 2008.

1. Brett

Ok then! So, the proposal thread got me thinking about my wedding, and I was wondering about all of yours too!
    So just decribe your perfect wedding, and be creative!

Here's mine:
    Me and my husband will be wearing matching red tuxes, and all of the guests will wear black and white and silver. And there will be red roses and and other assorted red orange and pink flowers!
    IDK exactly haow the ceremony would work, but I want to do the little candle lighting ritual! And the cake will be nica and pink, and there will be a model of two men standing under a rainbow ontop! (or something really corny like that!)
    And then we'll all go to the reception and drink some wine and champagne and dance! Plus I want a chocolate fountain at the buffet!
    It's a little stupid, but I love it!

2. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My perfect wedding would be one which didn't happen :grin:

3. Brett

Awwwww! Why not??? Weddings are the most beautifull ceremony known to man! (in my opinion anyways)

4. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm, well, I think that the fact that in Uruguayan Spanish, "casar" (to marry) and "cazar" (to hunt) are pronounced exactly the same isn't a coincidence... lol.

5. Brett

:confused:...........you make a valid point.........

6. InaRut

Nude wedding...Directed by Michael Bay and Quentin Terratino...
    With Guest celebrity Uma Thurman, as the blood splattered bride.

Jim Sturgess and I in a nice victorian manor making out hard in the bathroom. The wedding decorations neatly placed outside in the victorian garden with the wedding guests going, "Where the hell is the couple to be wed?"

And 2 hours later (the guests quite pissed off) me and Mika go walking down the aisle. But wait...Jim Sturgess is at the balcony with a boombox over his head and it's playing, "I've just seen a face." And I along with the quite annoyed wedding crowd turn our heads to see Jim Sturgess yelling, "PHHHILLLIPPP!!! PHHHILLLLIPP!!! Don't leave me...PHHILLLLIPP!!" And I go, "It's too late Jim. I've moved on."

And then Mika is like, "He's mine now! Get lost Jim!"

And Jim yells out, "but I know you'll never love anyone as much as you loved me!"

And I look to Jim and I'm like, "I'm...I'm...sorry...." Then I turn my head to my groom, "Mika!"

And I run up to the balcony and Jim and I fly off with our jetpacks making a heart with the jetpack smoke.

Then the intro sequence to Kill Bill starts....
    Xept for replace Bill with a Dog with shifty eyes
    Yeaaa :slight_smile:

Oh and then Connor admits I am not the father.

#6 InaRut, May 5, 2008
    Last edited: May 5, 2008
  7. Miss Bubbles

I really haven't put a lot of thought into mine cause I don't know if it would happen. But this is what I would to happen; Okay Me and him are in matching black tuxes. Red and black flowers are every where you look. My mom is walking me down the isle (I am the chick in any of my relationships) because she supported me through it all. I want it in a old stone chapel but out side under the moon is fine too. When we are pronounced man and man we light two candles for our selves and light a third one together with ours then blow out our individual ones to signify our lives joining together. And at the reception it will be dark like a night club with rave music and we would be drinking wine and other alcoholic drinks but not too much for me (I don't know what kind of drunk i am) and I don't know about the cake he could pick it out.

8. RaeofLite

It's funny, I didn't start thinking about my wedding till I realized I was gay. I guess I truely never pictured myself with a guy-just running off with a girl.

Mine would be in either April or May when the lilacs, lillies and other pretty flowers are in bloom. It would be a garden or lakeshore wedding (with the isle going towards the water). Beautiful spring flowers. Not sure if I'm wearing a dress or feminine tux but I probably wouldn't mind either or. The cake wouldn't have to be huge because I don't want a huge wedding. We'd later go inside for the evening and dance the night away with candles, strobe lights and the whole nine yards for sound system wise.

Then for the honeymoon, I'd want to go somewhere tropical, maybe Thailand and ride on elephants with a Just married sign on the back of one or both of them. Or play with the dolphins :slight_smile:

9. SpinachWrap

I've never really though about it much, but I think I'd like to get married in my church. I'm not exceptionally religious, but that church was a big part of my life. Now we just need the Episcopal Church to allow same-sex marriage. It's on it's way, I believe. We already allow gay clergy. Or I guess I could marry a girl, but that would boring.

10. JB1986

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think I just want something extremely basic. I think I just want to marry my future husband to get married in a simple ceremony in jeans and t-shirts with only really close friends and family members. Then we go to a restaurant and celebrate, and my man and I can dance. I guess I'm not really into all that huge wedding stuff. :slight_smile:

11. Adam

I would want a very basic wedding, ceremony of just family and not to dress up much at all, and have it somewhere awesome maybe on a beach or on a roller coaster or something XD.
    Have a big party though after back in my home town with all our friends and relatives and have a live band like 311 play haha that would never happen but it would be the coolest thing ever.

12. Brandford

All I want is one of us wearing a white tux and the other a black tux and a very intimate first dance

13. KittyBoy

Totally agree.

14. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

My perfect wedding would be just having one.

15. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same. If I find someone who wants to marry me, and I'm legally allowed to marry that person *crosses fingers that it will have happened when and if I find someone* all the rest is a bonus.

16. AtomicCafe

Agreed, but to add: my perfect wedding would be just having one and not having it repealed.

17. -Michael-

WHEN THE HELL....did you come back?

Hiiiii FRRREEEDDDDDD

p.s me and my boyfriend never want a wedding

vile vile vile

too many people staring at you.

and it'd just be weird saying something like

i now pronounce you husband and....urm...yeah

18. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

Here we go lol, I've been dreaming up my perfect wedding ever since I've been little lol Unfortunately same sex couples can't get married here but I can dream!
    I want a deep red dress. In my head my wife would be in white but what ever she wants, really that's just so we could have contrasting bouquets of red roses and white lilys.Something out doors, involving horses, maybe on a beach. A hand binding ceremony for pagan tradition becasue I think that is great symbolism for a relationship.
    And I can't think of anything else right now...... but no doubt I will.
    So I'm nuts lol!

19. sexyalex

lol! to that part. "Or something really corny like that!" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

----------

LMAO!:roflmao:
    What a piece of drama u got there Philip! If that were my wedding, i would choose suicide as an alterer method.
    If I was in the crowd now, *backs out camera phone*
    This :***: is more messed up than the Bold and the Beautiful, YOUTUBE woohooo!

i LOVE drama as much as I love food! :grin:

----------

and so they are indeed. But some people just done appreciate Weddings and Funerals the way I do.
    I love weddings and funerals, especially really sad and touching ones.

#19 sexyalex, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  20. PeaceLoveJoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I'd want my wedding in the New England late spring-early summer time, outside of course, the chairs are decorated with pink, white and red roses, my father walks me down the aisle, by soon to be husband waits for me, the bridemaids are drag queens, Lady Gaga would be the wedding singer