1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, does anyone want a free online tarot reading?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by RainbowViking, Jul 28, 2013.

1. RainbowViking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Online readings are a little inaccurate, but if you want, I can give it a try. Just tell me if you want one, give me a topic or problem you'd like for me to focus on (Don't ask me for lottery numbers, please.) and I'll give it my best. Readings are also mostly about self-interpretations, so I'll give you the card description, but I'll also give you my interpretation as well.:kiss:

2. LD579

Ah, sure. Just because it's fun, I'd like to request a romance reading, or something similar.

So how would this work, exactly? Do I need to tell you some other things... or something?

3. justjade

Sure. :grin:

I read Tarot, too, actually, but I'd like to see what someone else can come up with.

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I'll take a romance reading myself, if you're up for it. :grin:

5. LinkLarkin

You're too kind! :grin: My sister used to be into tarot, it was good fun.

Could I have a friendship reading? Like specifically whether I'm going to meet some like minded people in the near future?

6. Wells

Wells Guest

... Dont tell me this is for real-a whole loada bs.

But you could give me a reading if you want, to do with something, post on my wall to tell me how it works if you want :slight_smile:

7. RainbowViking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, so I'll do a love life spread, 4 cards, I'm typing this as I go along.

Card 1, The Present, Reversed 7 of Cups
    When is comes to love, this card in reverse says that you have finally gotten very clear about what you want and need from love, and are ready to take steps to make it happen. Follow your instincts. There is nothing wrong with making your feelings clear to someone that you care for. You may be very pleasantly surprised at their reaction. It's better to take action sometimes than to spend your life in dreaming about "what if?" Again, trust your gut. If you think (and have evidence) that someone is not treating you right, then they aren't.

To me, it sounds like you've been hurt before, and you want to be a bit more cautious, but still open up to your partner.

Card 2, Future, The Empress
    This is a potent time for love, you may find that men and women alike are suddenly finding you far more attractive (both in terms of friendship and romance,) and you will want to be careful with how you use this power, as it's very potent. If you are single, this is a time when love - true love - could very well come your way. Committed relationships often become sweeter, deeper, and truer under this influence

This sounds a bit self explanatory.

Card 3, What you should do, Reversed Two of Swords
    The reversed 2 of Swords says that this is a time to be cautious and deliberate when it comes to love relationships. You may be tempted to push to "move things forward," but this is not the time. If you are looking for love, by all means get out and mingle, and you may well meet a likely contender, but it will be some time before a love relationship with them develops. Be patient. And then be more patient.

This sounds like if you want to be successful, you should take things slow with who ever you get with.

Last Card, The Outcome, The Reversed Star

When reversed, the Star still bodes very well for love relationships, especially existing love relationships. However, there may be a stumbling block on one or both sides which will need to be resolved before the really excellent possibilities for the relationship can come shining through. Think about what the blocks might be on your side (the only side you can truly change) and work through them. If you are single and feel that you’re ready for love, again, consider what may be standing in the way of attracting the relationship you want. Is it your self esteem - too low, or too high, bordering on arrogance? First think that through, work on it, then get out and mingle. A new relationship could happen soon. But first you need to examine and/or eliminate any blocks.

Alright, this sounds like there might be something stopping you from finding that special someone, if there is, try to see what it is, and change it.

I hope this helps, and is fairly accurate, but not all online readings are too successful. Read through the card description, this is about you interpretation as well.

---------- Post added 29th Jul 2013 at 04:48 PM ----------

Okay, well, I just give you a basic fortune spread.

Card 1, What's at Hand, The Fool
    In general, this card would indicate new beginnings that have some deeper spiritual meaning - for example, starting a meditation practice or a relationship, as opposed to buying a new pair of shoes. The appearance of the fool can depict an important "fresh start."

Okay, so this sounds like you're trying to start over...

Card 2, Past Influences, The King of Wands
    In general the King of Wands is a positive omen. Even when he does not represent a literal individual in your life, he signifies that men around you are generally supportive and think well of you. You will be feeling ambitious and goal-oriented, and furthermore, you will have the wherewithal to accomplish what you have in mind. Think positively.

This sounds like what's supporting you the most are the positive male influences in your life, they're what help you keep reaching for your goals.

Card 3, Something to Ponder, The Reversed Hierophant
    The reversed Hierophant can indicate that others don’t really understand where you are coming from or why you think a certain course of action is the right one. It is not always necessary that your nearest and dearest “get it” or agree, once you have made a solid decision.

This sounds like you shouldn't worry what others may think of you or your goals, the only thing you should care about is how you feel about them.

Last Card, What to Do, Reversed Two of Wands
    In general the reversed 2 of Wands reminds us to put emotion in perspective. Sometimes what you feel is not the total reality of the situation. Still, sometimes you have to make a change and try new things in order to enjoy life. Weigh the balance carefully if you are considering taking a risk and/or making big changes in your life.

Keep and open mind if you want to reach your goals, have fun, but keep things balanced.

8. RainbowViking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No problem, I'll give you the same type of spread that I used for Luthan.

Card 1, The Present, The Four of Pentacles
    The 4 of Pentacles is a card about fear, basically, when it comes to love. Either you are holding on far too tight to a situation or lover, or someone is attempting to do that to you. This clinging is not healthy. True love allows for space between the lovers, and no matter what, one can never really control another person. If you are single and think that you are ready for a relationship, realize that you will undoubtedly have to step outside your comfort zone to make it happen. True love will not just drop out of the sky.

Okay, so this sounds like you need to try new things and just leave your comfort zone to find that special someone.

Card 2, The Future, Reversed Judgement
    With reversed Judgment, this can still be a make-or-break period for an existing relationship. You, and the people around you, may be in the process of changing. Don’t cling tightly to the status quo. If you are looking for love, or you draw Judgment reversed regarding someone you have your eye on, a new relationship may well come about in the near future. Still, you may need to take steps to make sure that you aren’t leaping to conclusions (positive or negative) about your new love and/or vice versa. Slow and steady wins the race.

Okay, so this sounds like you shouldn't fall in with the crown, be yourself and have fun, but also take things slow when you meet someone, have fun with it, but don't try to rush into things.

Card 3, The Action, The Reversed Nine of Wands
    You may be 100% convinced that you are right and your partner is wrong about something when the reversed 9 of Wands appears in the context of love. That may indeed be the case, but you are not going to force your partner to see your point of view through anger and coercion. Try a gentle approach, and find out what underlies your partner's point of view or actions. If you are looking for love, again, a gentle, thoughtful approach can work wonders. Hot and fast pursuit is likely to get you burned now.

So, like the other cards are saying, take it slow, be kind and thoughtful, then win them over, things are likely to collapse if you rush them.

Last Card, The Outcome, The Ace of Pentacles
    If you are currently in a committed relationship, it may well rise to new and better heights soon. You will re-connect. If you're looking for love, this is a very positive time to get out and meet people, something new could start that is very promising in terms of love. Be prepared. Think positively. Have fun.

Okay, so you should be looking for that special someone soon, go out and mingle, have some fun, talk to someone, because in the future, you're gonna be pretty lucky with love.

9. Perhaps

Oh wow, tarot cards always intriuged me, but I never bothered learning how to do the fortune stuff lol.

May I get a romance reading if it isn't a bother?

10. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah, you're probably going to have your hands full with this one lol But yeah, I'd like a reading :slight_smile: I have always thought fortune telling was amazing :slight_smile: I sometimes doubt its actual accuracy but it's fun :slight_smile:

Can I get a love reading? I'm lonely :frowning2:

11. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah actually I'd love a romance reading too, thank you so much! :grin:

12. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ROMANCE READING PLEASE,thank you :slight_smile:

13. biggayguy

14. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll take a romance reading :slight_smile:

15. RainbowViking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, I found a true friendship spread, here goes...

Card 1, Will you find your true friend, Ace of Wands
    This card depicts being upbeat, optimistic, and hopeful about your future - with good cause! You are likely to be feeling quite energetic and positive, or you very soon will be feeling that way. Aces also tell you that now is a good time to start something new. What will you begin?

Sounds like you will find this friend, as long as you remain optimistic.

Card 2, When will you find this friend, Reversed Three of Wands
    In general the reversed 3 of Wands can refer to a wish coming true, in a positive way. Think carefully about what it is that you really wish for and why. You are likely to find yourself with sudden understanings coming to you - about yourself, about other people, and about the world. Generally, you can trust this new knowledge.

It sounds like you should meet this friend soon, it shouldn't be too long.

Card 3, Where will you find this friend, The Reversed Moon
    You are definitely in a more “psychic and intuitive phase” than usual, so it will be important for you to trust your instincts and your impressions, even if you don’t know where they are coming from. However, when you draw the reversed Moon, the impressions you are getting may be less than clear and easily misinterpreted. Even so, don’t ignore the messages you are getting. Try to suss out their meaning. As with the upright meaning of this card, If you are waiting on an answer from someone, it may unfortunately take quite a bit longer than you would like for it to. Try to stay patient.

This doesn't seem to be too helpful, really, what I get from it, though, is that there might not be a specific place, just keep an eye out.

Card 4, What will they be like, The Six of Swords
    Generally the 6 shows at least a slight reduction in stress and strain. Things may not be perfect, but they are going to be better than they may have been in the recent past. Take this time to get your head above water and decide where you're going from here. Even a short break or change of scenery will be helpful. This doesn't have to cost money.

This sounds like the person will be fairly calm, and "wise" from past experiences.

Last Card, Will this friendship last a lifetime, The Chariot
    In general this card points to determination and ambition, getting things done, and testing and proving what you've got. This is a sign that you should move forward with whatever you have in mind (and in your heart) and give it your best shot. Remember, though, that you'll need to use both your intellect and your heart, in order to be truly successful.

Okay, I think it will last, but only if you give it a little effort, things may get bumpy down the road, later, but if you keep at it and work to keep the friendship alive, you'll be fine.

16. BuyTheStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would want a romance one but I'm afraid its gonna say "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.."... I had a girl say that to me once (I am still one leg in the closet)... ._.

17. SecretlyASloth

Ooooh yes please if you're still doing them :slight_smile:
    Topic: Starting highschool. AKA new beginnings if you need something less specific.

#17 SecretlyASloth, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  18. iHateThinking

I'm interested now. I'd be okay with either a regular "life" reading or a romance reading, whichever one you'd prefer to do. :grin:

19. Sarcastic Luck

Sure. Why not. I'll do a general fortune one.

20. LD579

I'd like to say thank you, on behalf of myself as well as others. :wink: This is very intriguing to me.