1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trait weaknesses

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Phoenix92, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We all have weaknesses when it comes to traits about other people. One of mine is a weakness for cute redheads.

Allow me to elaborate;
    The first crush I had was on a cute redhead who was more than several years my elder, this was when I was quite younger.(not saying how young)
    The first person I went to a school dance with in high school was a redhead.
    There are a couple of redheads who flirt with me whenever I go to their place of work(one at a local farmers market, the other at the local store for LUSH cosmetics.)
    My ex is a redhead.
    A friend of mine who I often visit is a redhead.

Also, most of these redheads are older than me, by at least a couple of years, so that's another weakness of mine; I'm (for the most part) people who are older than I.

What are some of your weaknesses when it comes to relationships, I'd love to read them

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Curves. I find it difficult to resist a woman with them. As for guys, I tend to go for nerdy, slightly androgynous types.

3. misunfortunate

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    A giant weakness for me is girls with confidence you can see from a mile away, bordering on cocky. The kind of girls who know that they're irresistible. I will be a stuttering, blushing mess when usually, I'M the cocky one. This doesn't happen with all girls, some I find it annoying and assy, but every once in a while a girl does this to me. Like, the other day, I was at the aquarium and this girl was on the other side of the room, and was just like that, and I literally floated over there to her and she moved back, gesturing for me to take her place. I practically melted. I have no explanation for this weakness, it just happens.

Another weakness is dark colored eyes. I've always found them deep and sexy and seductive.