1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weirdest Dream.

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by GayNerd, Aug 11, 2013.

1. GayNerd

Part 1 of 5

I remember that one time when I was riding a purple elephant down Los Angeles streets while listening to "Single Ladies". That's when I saw Betty White. She was beating up a pregnant Kim Kardashian. Then Betty hit Kim so hard the Baby came out of Kim's Womb. This was interrupted be a Sharknado. Tara Reid got swallowed up by it. However, Roseanne Barr came up to Betty White. Roseanne was wearing a Purple Cape with a Yellow Crown. Her shirt said "Domestic Goddess Here!". Roseanne said to Betty "Good job." Then Roseanne came up to the Sharknado and yelled "IT'S TIME TO KICK SOME A--!". Roseanne somehow rose to the top of the Sharknado and somehow grabbed the Sharknado and threw it into the ocean. Bill Pentland, Tom Arnold, and Ben Thomas ran by yelling "We're saved!". However, things were just starting. A giant Justin Bieber came walking, smashing everything. That's when Roseanne came up to me and said "Get me these celebrities." Roseanne handed me a list of celebrities. That's when Giant Justin Bieber grabbed Roseanne and ran off. I knew it was my destiny to save Roseanne Cherrie Barr Pentland Arnold Thomas Argent. I called to Betty White "Hop on!". Betty said "I have my own transportation device.". She was right. A Rainbow Unicorn came flying from the skies. Betty hopped on her back, and together we charged for the celebrities who were scattered throughout Los Angeles. We both knew that this was no easy task, and that we could Die. But we had to. 4 words kept us going. While we were hunting down the celebrities, we yelled those 4 words at the top of our lungs. Those words were:

"For the Domestic Goddess!!!"

To be continued...

2. KnownSecret

LOL my dreams are so strange lately, I have been having some really freaking weird dreams they confuse the crap out of me! The one I had last night was literally the weirdest thing I have ever dreamt it was just so weird! Your dream was pretty weird lol! I have never had a dream with celebrities in it lol!

3. GayNerd

Re: Weirdest Dream...

Part 2 of 5 coming Tomorrow!

Next time:

Roseanne confronts her 3 Ex-husbands!

Tara Reid plans to kill Roseanne Barr!

John Goodman visits Roseanne Barr!

#3 GayNerd, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  4. justjade

I had a dream that Judge Judy had her own cooking show. It was scary, weird, and endearing all at the same time.

5. GayNerd

Last time in Part 1 of 5:
    Betty White beat up Kim Kardashian.
    Roseanne Barr stopped the Sharknado.
    Giant Justin Bieber took Roseanne Barr

And now, Part 2 of 5

Betty White and I were charging through Los Angeles, searching for the 1st Celebrity. Her name was Judy, but everybody called her Judge Judy.

(I will be using the phrase "Meanwhile, back at the Ranch,". This does not have to do with a place where various animals are, nor does it have to do with something that tastes great on Salad or Pizza. I am merely referring to what is going on while one thing is happening.)

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Kim was trying to calm down her baby, North West. That's when Kim saw Tara Reid jogging towards her. Kim said "I thought you were in the ocean." Tara said "I escaped just in time. I hate that 'Domestic Goddess.' It's totally obvious that I'M the Domestic Goddess. I need to KILL Roseanne Barr. Help me, and I will make sure you get 1 Billion Dollars." Kim said "I ac... wait. Let me switch sides." Kim was Breastfeeding North, and had to change sides. After she was finished(it took 2 Minutes. North wasn't finished on the first side.), Kim said "I accept. Let's make a plan." And that they did.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Betty White and I were still looking for Judge Judy. Then Betty said "There she is!" This caught Judge Judy's attention. Judge Judy was wearing what she wears in the Courtroom. Judge Judy said "Show me the Evidence!" (This is one of Judge Judy's famous lines on "Judge Judy".) I handed Judge Judy the list of Celebrities. Judge Judy said "Very well then. Scoot over so I can get on, Betty. The Rainbow Unicorn said "Hurry up!" We had no idea she could talk. Betty asked the Rainbow Unicorn "What's your name?" The Rainbow Unicorn said "Rose". (Rose was the name of the character Betty White played on "The Golden Girls".) Betty said "I love that name." I then yelled "We have to go!" We charged, searching for Celebrity #2. The Celebrity's name was Fran Dresher.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Tara Reid and Kim Kardashian were driving, (Tara was the driver) trying to find Giant Justin Bieber.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Giant Justin Bieber was in San Diego. There was a humongous cage. Giant Justin Bieber put Roseanne Barr in the cage. Giant Justin Bieber said "Time to get the Penultimate (next to last) Celebrity. Johnny Galecki." Giant Justin Bieber ran back to Los Angeles. In the cage, there were already 3 people. Their names were Bill Pentland, Tom Arnold, and Ben Thomas. (These 3 people are Roseanne Barr's 3 Ex-Husbands.) Roseanne said "(To Bill Pentland) You screwed up in 1990. (To Tom Arnold) You screwed up in 1994. (To Ben Thomas) You screwed up in 2002." Then Roseanne slapped them! (First Bill, then Tom, and then Ben.)

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Judge Judy said "There she is! In front of Burger King™." Fran said "I was in the middle of my Onion Rings!" Betty said "No time for that. Hop on the Purple Elephant." Then the Purple Elephant ran to Fran. Fran said "Don't ruin my Dress!" Judge Judy said "Who's next?" I said "We have 5 more Celebrities to find. Next is Johnny Galecki."

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Giant Justin Bieber was chasing Johnny Galecki. Johnny ran past the giant cage. Roseanne yelled "Don't I know you?" (Johnny Galecki played David Healy on the show "Roseanne".) But before Johnny could answer, Giant Justin Bieber grabbed Johnny and put him in the cage. That's when John Goodman ran by. He was yelling "I need to find Tara Reid!" Roseanne yelled "You also look familiar." (John Goodman played Dan Conner on the show "Roseanne".) Then Tara Reid and Kim Kardashian came driving. John Goodman yelled "There you are! Hand over Betty White!" Tara Reid said "I don't have Betty White". John Goodman said "If you don't, then who does?"

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Betty White, Judge Judy, Fran Dresher and I were discussing where to go. Betty said "I'll fly up and see where Johnny Galecki is." After a minute of looking, Betty yelled "Follow me!" We followed Betty all the way to San Diego. There we saw Roseanne and the others. Tara Reid was talking to Roseanne. Tara said "Give me that shirt. I'M the Domestic Goddess!" Then Fran Dresher said "There's Johnny Galecki!" Giant Justin Bieber said "Not on my watch." He grabbed Rose(the Rainbow Unicorn), Betty White and Judge Judy and threw them far away. Then Giant Justin Bieber put John Goodman in the cage. John said to Roseanne "Have you missed me?" Roseanne said "1997 was the year I was finished with you. (The show "Roseanne" ended in 1997.) Besides, I'm with Johnny Argent." John Goodman said "500 Miles of traveling and this is what I get???" Tara Reid jumped into the Cage and ran up to Roseanne. She yelled "IT'S TIME TO KICK SOME A--!" While this was happening, Giant Justin Bieber grabbed me and was beginning to get ready to throw me.

To be continued...

---------- Post added 12th Aug 2013 at 01:07 PM ----------

Next time:

What becomes of Betty White and the others?

Will Tara Reid become the Domestic Goddess?

Who are the 4 other Celebrities Roseanne wants?

What happens when Kanye West comes into the story?

All of this, and more, is answered Tomorrow, in Part 3 of 5!

#5 GayNerd, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  6. GayNerd

What are your guys'/gals' weirdest dreams?

7. GayNerd

First, in Part 1 of 5:
    Giat Justin Bieber took Roseanne Barr.

Last time, in Part 2 of 5:
    Fran Dresher didn't finish her Onion Rings.
    Giant Justin Bieber kidnapped even more Celebrities.
    Roseanne Barr slapped her 3 Ex-Husbands.
    Tara Reid started smack-talking Roseanne Barr.

And now, Part 3 of 5

Giant Justin Bieber was about to throw me far away. Then, at the last second, Alex Bornstein came up and somehow kicked Giant Justin Bieber in the private part. He let go of me and Fran, the Purple Elephant and I were safe. I said "Alex Bornstein is the 4th Celebrity we need. Hop on, Alex!" Alex said "I have the Alex-Copter."

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Tara Reid and Roseanne Barr were having a fist fight. Roseanne punched Tara in the breast. Tara exclamed "Are you trying to give me Breast Cancer?" Roseanne said "I was aiming for your face!"

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Kim was Breastfeeding North. Then Kanye West ran to Kim and said "Let's get out of here." Kim said "Alright. 1 Billion Dollars isn't going to make a difference." Then she and Kanye walked into the sunset. (North was still being Breastfed.)

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Betty White was searching for the Celebrities from above while Judy and Rose were searching from below. Betty yelled "I see 3 of them!" Judy and Rose followed Betty to the entrance to Disneyland™. There, Leonard Nimoy, Seth McFarline, and Adam West were surrounded by Justin Bieber Robots who were saying "Like my music. Like my music." Judge Judy yelled "F--- this! I'm going in!" She somehow grabbed the robots and somehow threw them into the ocean. The 3 Celebrities thanked Judy.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, the Alex-Copter was big enough to carry everyone, including the Purple Elephant. That's when Fran said "Below! I see Betty." Alex landed the Alex-Copter, and we were once together again. After explaining everything to the new celebrities, we all hopped in the Alex-Copter and headed for Giant Justin Bieber.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, John Goodman and Johnny Galecki were making a plan to get out. But this was interrupted when Tara pushed John down and grabbed Johnny. She said to Roseanne "Take one step and the boy gets it!" Roseanne said "Okay. I won't move." Tara said "Wow. I figured you would move. What do we do now?"

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, the Alex-Copter was getting closer to the giant Cage. I said "Where's Giant Justin Bieber?" Then Giant Justin Bieber grabbed the Alex-Copter. We had not known that he was underneath us. Alex yelled "Everybody! JUMP!!!" We jumped in this order: Alex, Betty, Judy, Rose, Purple Elephant, Fran, Seth, Leonard, Adam, and me. We were falling when Giant Justin Bieber grabbed me, Rose, Adam, Purple Elephant, and Judy. Everybody else fell into the Cage, which Giant Justin Bieber immediately closed. Giant Justin Bieber ran off with us.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, inside the Cage, everybody was arguing with everybody. then the Sharknado came back and swalowed up the Cage. Betty White said "The Justin Bieber Robots must have angered the Sharknado!" Everybody was screaming. Then the Cage was thrown far. Very far. All the way to an Island.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Giant Justin Bieber was running to Nevada. I had no idea at the time where we were going. All I knew was that when Giant Justin Bieber tripped, Adam West, Judge Judy, and Seth McFarline escaped. I was with the 2 Animals. Even though we were safe(at the time), we had given up. All hope was lost...

To be Continued...

---------- Post added 13th Aug 2013 at 03:45 PM ----------

Next time, in part 4 of 5:

Why does Roseanne Barr need these Celebrities?

Where is Giant Justin Bieber going?

Where are Betty White and the others?

What happems to Adam, Seth, and Judy?

How will Giant Justin Bieber be stopped?

All lf this, and more, next time, in Part 4 of 5, on Thursday!

8. GayNerd

First, in Part 1 of 5:
    Giant Justin Bieber took Roseanne Barr.

Then, in Part 2 of 5:
    Giant Justin Bieber kidnapped even more celebrities.

Last time, in Part 3 of 5:
    Alex Bornstein used the Alex-Copter.
    Tara Reid accused Roseanne Barr of trying to give Tara Breast Cancer.
    Giant Justin Bieber destroyed the Alex-Copter.
    Betty White and the majority of the celebrities were sent flying to a distant island.
    Giant Justin Bieber made his way to Nevada.

And now, Part 4 of 5:

I was in Giant Justin Bieber's left hand, while Purple Elephant and Rose were in his right hand. We didn't know where we were going.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, the majority of the celebrities were moaning on the beach of an unknown island, to them, at the time. Then Roseanne said "Everybody. Follow me. I know where we are." Roseanne led everyone to a farm. All except Tara Reid, who wasn't anywhere in sight. Roseanne knocked on the door of a house and said "Johnny. I'm here, and I brought friends." Johnny Galecki said "I'm right here." Roseanne facepalmed herself then said "Not you. MY Johnny."

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Seth, Leonard, and Judge Judy were walking in the middle of nowhere. Then, Judy yelled "Look! The Grand Canyon! That means we're in Arizona." Then they saw someone dressed in Red. It was Sheldon Lee Cooper. He was dressed as The Flash. Sheldon was yelling "Good Lord, how you..." Leonard Nimoy tapped Sheldon on the shoulder. When Sheldon saw who it was, he was Speechless. Then Leonard Nimoy said "If you take me and my friends to Los Vegas, I'll get you an Autographed Mr. Spock Action Figure." Sheldon said "Hop on my back, you three. Don't worry about me." Then Seth McFarlane asked "How do you know that Nathan and the others are in Los Vegas?" Leonard Nimoy said "Trust me. EVERYBODY goes to Los Vegas." Judy said "I call the front seat!" Then Seth McFarlane said "No fair. I wanted it." Then Judy said "I called it." Leonard Nimoy said "You can't do anything now."

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Giant Justin Bieber dropped me and the 2 animals onto a Conveyor Belt. We tried to get up, but we were stuck because the Conveyor Belt was sticky. We were laying on our backs. Then Giant Justin Bieber said "You may be wondering why Roseanne Barr wanted all those celebrities. Well, she was going to throw a big party at her house in Hawaii. However, she didn't invite ME, the OBVIOUSLY best person EVER. Now I need to destroy anybody who knows about this party, because they could get the authorities to take me down. Well, all except her." He reached in his pocket and pulled out Tara Reid, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, and North West, who was switching sides for milk. Giant Justin Bieber said "They will stay here. I will be going to Hawaii. Goodbye, forever!" Giznt Justin Bieber ran off. Kim handed Kanye North West. Then Kim pushed a red button. You will fall in the Hot Lava at the end if the Conveyor Belt in 10 Minutes. You might be thinking that because you are stuck to the Conveyor Belt, you won't fall in. But, when I press this Yellow Button, you won't be stuck anymore. I will wait until you are fully underneath. Then, you will meet your Doom."

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Roseanne was knocking on the door. Then, Johnny Argent came and opened the door. Jake Pentland was standing next to him. Johnny Argent said "Hello, everyone! Come on in and have some Macedamia Nuts. We have plenty of them." Then Roseanne said "No time. I need you two to get fuel so we can all ride to Los Vegas in the Roseanne-Copter." Fran Dresher asked "How do you know Nathan and the others are in Los Vegas?" Roseanne said "Trust me. EVERYBODY goes to Los Vegas." Jake Pentland said "There's already enough fuel. Everybody! Follow me!" Jake led everyone to a Volcano, ready to erupt at any moment. Jake said "Jump in!" After Jake jumped in, everybody else stopped, except Roseanne. She said "Stop being babies. IT'S TIME TO KICK SOME A--!" Roseanne pushed everybody in, the jumped in herself. The Volcano erupted. But everyone was somehow in the Roseanne-Copter. Roseanne was driving. She yelled "IT'S TIME TO KICK SOME A--!" Off they went, blasting off to Los Vegas.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Sheldon Cooper was running to Los Vegas. Then, they were in front of the building I was at. From a distance, he could see Giant Justin Bieber running to the ocean. Sheldon was informed about what was happening, and accepted to help. Sheldon said "Let's hurry before it's too late!"

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, the Roseanne-Copter was just entering Nevada. They were 1 minute away, when Giant Justin Bieber was charging straight for them! Everyone yelled "Noooooooooo!"

To be Continued...

9. GayNerd

Next time:
    Why does John Goodman want to talk to Betty White?

How much time does Nathan, Purple Elephant, and Rose have left?

Was Sheldon just in time, or was he too late?

What will Giant Justin Bieber do to the Roseanne-Copter and all the Celebrities?

Will Giant Justin Bieber be stopped?

Who is the brave and noble character that meets their doom?

All of this, and more, answered tomorrow!

10. Sr Francium

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmmm...
    1. (I was showed this scene first:a red creature in a bottle-like tub was split into two.) Was a test subject about in a tube (That somehow made anything inside it tiny)in the tub there was a Fireman, policeman, Chef, etc. can't remember all. The scientist was about to pull a lever. I jumped out, (making me a normal size) she pulled the lever making fish poor out of a smaller tube connected to the tube and murdered all of them making the water red. I panicked and tried to flee but the scientist (I should mention she was blonde) used a squarish spring to try to catch me, but missed. I ended up escaping.

---------- Post added 16th Aug 2013 at 02:15 AM ----------

2.Prequel, but short: A black figure with horns in a forest (It looked like it was fall) said: We'll tire him out until he can't protect the people.
    Cut scene into: Me standing by a lake (armoured), when suddenly I was attacked by a black wolf/noose(?) creature.

11. GayNerd

First, in Part 1 of 5:
    Giant Justin Bieber took Roseanne Barr.

Then, in Part 2 of 5:
    Giant Justin Bieber kidnapped even more celebrities.

Next, in Part 3 of 5:
    Alex Bornstein used the Alex-Copter.
    Tara Reid accused Roseanne Barr of trying to give Tara Breast Cancer.
    Giant Justin Bieber destroyed the Alex-Copter.
    Betty White and the majority of the celebrities were sent flying to a distant island.
    Giant Justin Bieber made his way to Nevada.

Last time, in Part 4 of 5:

Roseanne Barr decided to use the Roseanne-Copter.
    Sheldon Cooper, dressed as The Flash, took some celebrities to Los Vegas.
    Kim Kardashian explained the Conveyor Belt.
    Tara Reid did not talk in Part 3 of 5.
    Rose, Purple Elephant and I were minutes away from our doom.
    Giant Justin Bieber was heading straight for the Roseanne-Copter.

And now, the continuation:

Kanye West asked "Is there any way to speed this up?" Kim Kardashian said "No. But don't worry. There's 5 minutes left."

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Sheldon Cooper, Judge Judy, Seth McFarlane, and Leonard Nimoy were searching for a way to get in. Sheldon said "There isn't any way. But how would Giant Justin Bieber get in and out?" Seth said "I don't know. But we have to find a way. Hey, what about digging in?" Judy yelled "Show me the evidence that we can!" Seth said "No time for that. Let's start digging." The 4 of them had to use their hands.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Giant Justin Bieber was getting closer to the Roseanne-Copter. Jake Pentland yelled "Everybody! Jump!" If they had waited even 1 second longer, they would have been crushed by Giant Justin Bieber's hand. Everybody fell to the ground, unhurt. Roseanne said "It's only 1/2 a Mile. Whatever you do, keep running and keep zigzagging!" It was exactly what they did. As they were running, John Goodman ran to Betty White and said "Betty White. Will you Marry me?" Betty said "I'm flattered, but no." Then she somehow ran faster than everybody else. John said "Was it something I said?" Then Betty yelled "I see the building! We're almost there!" Giant Justin Bieber couldn't get a single celebrity. Then, Betty saw Sheldon Cooper and the others. Betty understood what they were doing and yelled to the others "When you get over here, start digging!" The celebrities came in groups of 3 or 4 and dug as fast as they could. But Giant Justin Bieber was getting closer. Then Roseanne said "The chimney! That's how we could have gotten in!" Roseanne, Betty White, Fran Dresher, and Judge Judy ran to building and climbed up. Then they hopped in. The others were on the roof when Giant Justin Bieber grabbed them. Then he opened a huge secret door, then ran in, locking it behind him.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Kanye West said 2 Minutes! I can't wait." Tara said to herself "I think Roseanne was trying to give me Breast Cancer." Then Roseanne fell on Tara Reid, while Fran, Judy, and Betty fell on Kanye West. Kim Kardashian was holding North West. She put North down and pushed Judy and Fran onto the sticky Conveyor Belt. Betty White was running to Roseanne, who was beating up Tara Reid. Betty said "Roseanne! This isn't proper." Roseanne asked "Why?" Betty said "You have to pull her hair and hit her in the chest. Breast Cancer is optional." But Kim Kardashian pushed Betty onto the Conveyor Belt. Roseanne yelled "IT'S TIME TO KICK SOME A--!" She ran to the buttons and stopped the Conveyor Belt, after pulling Kim's hair. Purple Elephant, Rose, the other celebrities and I were just inches away. Roseanne turned off the stickiness. We were saved. But then, Giant Justin Bieber threw all the celebrities on the Conveyor Belt. Then he turned on the stickiness. Giant Justin Bieber said "You have stopped me too many times! It's time I..." Roseanne somehow kicked Giant Justin Bieber in the private part. Giant Justin Bieber fell to the ground. Then Roseanne turned off the stickiness. We all ran to the bottom of the building. Roseanne said "There is only 1 way we can stop Giant Justin Bieber. We have to burn the building down." Roseanne lit a match and threw it onto a paper. Roseanne said "We don't have much time. We've gotta get out." We ran back to the Conveyor Belt room. But we saw the Fires were covering the door. Alex Bornstein said "We'll have to jump off the roof!" As we were running up, Kim grabbed me and said "Please save us! Giant Justin Bieber can actually go back to his regular size if he is hit in the private part a few times." Kim was right. I let them come with us. There was a boat that could fly. It was big enough for everyone. We hopped in and were going to the ocean, but Justin was secretly on the boat! We didn't know, until it was too late.

#11 GayNerd, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  12. GayNerd

Part 2 of 2 of Part 5 of 5:

We were 100 feet in the air, gradually going down, but still good enough to go where we wanted to. I asked Roseanne Barr "Where are we going?" Roseanne said "Hawaii. We will all stay there until Justin Bieber is caught. There are Cops all over the world, searching for him as we speak. But just in case, 1 Cop is on Hawaii. Plus, I never called off that party. Now, even more people will be there!" Everyone screamed for joy. Justin decided to move to the bottom of the boat, where was hanging onto a loose Floorboard. When we were near Hawaii, we saw the Cop. His name was Robert Barone. He saw Justin Bieber. Robert grabbed his Gun and started shooting at him. He yelled out "Justin's hanging onto the bottom! Jump off!" We all did, into the water close to the sand. We were 8 feet from the water, so the fall wasn't that bad. We swam to the beach and ran to the house. We turned around and saw Justin running to a Volcano. He jumped in, and then the Volcano Erupted. Justin was inside what he called the Justin-Copter. I saw that Purple Elephant had somehow grown Rainbow Wings. I hopped on his back, with Roseanne and Judge Judy. Betty White was on Rose's back. We flew up 200 feet into the aur and were 20 Feet away from the Justin-Copter.

And the Final Fight Began.

Betty flew to the Justin-Copter and landed. Rose ran to kick Justin in the Thigh, which she did, 12 Times in a row. Betty set off 2 Bombs and took 6. Rose flew over to Betty, and then Betty was on Rose back in the air. I was handed 3 bombs. I dropped 2, but with 1 hitting the Justin-Copter. When Betty dropped 2, both of them hit. But Justin sent hundreds of Missiles to Purple Elephant. Rose flew by, taking the damage. She flew down, back to Hawaii, while Betty hopped on Purple Elephant's back. I dropped the 2 remaining bombs, with both of them hitting the Justin-Copter. Justin sent the remaining Missiles flying towards us. Purple Elephant got very hurt. Betty, Roseanne, and I jumped to the Justin-Copter, while Purple Elephant flew down to Hawaii. We set off the remaining Bombs, while Justin was running over to us. He took the only Parachute, and jumped off. We were spinning out of control, while bombs were exploding everywhere. Then, the Justin-Copter exploded, which caused the 3 of us to fall. We were seconds away from hitting Hawaii. All of the Celebrities ran off. But then they came back with a Trampoline. The 3 of us Bounced on it, back up, but not as high, and bounced again, until we were safe. We looked and saw that Robert Barone had Handcuffed Justin Bieber.

1 Hour Later...

It was nighttime. Everybody was having a blast. Music was playing, we were eating food, especially Macedamia Nuts, and we were dancing. This went on for hours. Then, at 4:00 A.m., we were all sitting around a Fire, talking. We were sharing laughs, telling stories, and eating more Macedamia Nuts.

Justin Bieber was in Jail. Roseanne Barr was still "The Domestic Goddess". The Sharknado did not cause any trouble.

All was good...

THE END

13. GayNerd

Part 1 of 3 of Part 6 of 5

A.K.A. The Epilogue:

We were in the middle of listening to Roseanne telling stories of how it was working on "Roseanne". But then I woke up. The dream was done. But, not exactly...

A lot of my friends wonder where I get my inspiration. I know that some people say famous people, like George Washington. Others say thier Grandparents, because they were in the Army. I find that my inspiration is from the people around you. Take my 6th Grade teacher, for example. She showed me how much fun writing could be, along with using descriptive words and phrases. Then, recently, I decided to dream a dream that involved these using these things. But, it isn't how you read it. I had originally had Nadia Giosia, or Nadia G, instead of Fran Dresher. It was when I asked my Mom who she preferred to hang out with. She told me Fran. And so, I reconsidered it, and Fran took Nadia's place. But the dialogue wasn't changed at all. When I realized that, it was too late to change the characters back. But it worked out. Plus, I didn't have Kanye West in my dream. When I typed how I originally had it, I said to myself, this needed someone else. But who? I was going to add Kris Humphries, but I thought that the jokes I had for him would be too much. So, I swapped the characters, again. One other thing. I had originally had a girl named Madison as someone I would save, then later become Boyfriend and Girlfriend with each other. But this was before I knew I was Gay, and I thought it would be best to drop the character. Actually, ever since 5th Grade, we haven't seen each other. We went to different Middle Schools, so we couldn't talk to each other anymore. I had a crush on her in 5th Grade, but now I don't have it anymore, after thinking about my Sexuality. I couldn't even tell Madison that I was Gay. I know we would have still been friends. Madison is the first thing I think about, after I wake up, and the last thing I think about, before I go to bed. Sometimes, I think I hear her calling my name, even now, when I'm typing this.

#13 GayNerd, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  14. GayNerd

Part 2 of 3 of Part 6 of 6

A.K.A. The Epilogue:

I had always tried to improve the life of anybody who needed help. I know that, even though I helps others, I can't help myself. I know people who are mean to me, almost every day. I even knew someone who almost Blackmailed me. I learned to forget about those people, because they weren't worth my time. The same goes for Homophobic people. The only thing that matters is that you are good. The reason why I am typing this, is because, it might help some people reading this. It partially helped me, ironically.

What I learned, over the course of receiving rude comments, is that there are people who care and understand what you go through. These people, are Real Friends. Real Friends don't say rude or hurtful comments. They help you through it all, and you help them through what they are experiencing. If this means typing this on a site that my family doesn't know I have an account on, and on my Nintendo 3ds Internet so nobody knows where I've been, then so be it. It is worth it. I just want to share what I have to give. Something that I help others with, but still doesn't help me the slightest bit, is depression. In fact, while I was dreaming this dream, I was in the worst part of my depression. I haven't had a depression since then, but it wasn't easy getting out of it, on my own.

15. GayNerd

Part 3 of 3 of Part 6 of 5

A.K.A. The Epilogue

THE END for real!

My depression lasted nearly a month. It began in Mid-July. There were some days I felt that if I disappeared, nobody would notice. It was the worst time in my life.

And then I accidentally found out about Empty Closets™, and I almost passed on the opportunity. It was August 9th. I instantly snapped out of my Depression, choosing life, over Depression. And in choosing life, I helped others get through their troubles. I also found out that people do love you, under all the Pain, Sorrow, and Depression.

I have also decided to stay on EC.

Even though this is THE END of my Weirdest Dream and the message to the Audience, A.K.A. The Epilogue, it is not THE END of my time here on EC. I finished the dream, even if it meant changing what I didn't like, I did.

I will feel a whole lot better when my Parents pass the Denial Stage me being Gay. But until then, EC is still having TailsFan.

(Walks to bedroom, where I can be alone. Sings "Roseanne Season 9 Lyrics in my mind, Acapella)

"If what doesn't kill us is makin' us stronger,

We're gonna last longer,

Than the greatest, wall in China,

Or that rabbit with the drum.

If there's one thing, that I learned,

While waiting for my turn,

Is that in each life some rain falls,

But you also get some sun.

And we'll make out, better than okay,

Hear what I say,

Yeah, any day."

(Starts laughing out loud)

#15 GayNerd, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  16. RoguesWolfe

Wow...what a dream ya know. The weirdest one I had....I never wanna have again. More like a nightmare. I'm in my house but only it's a bit different, like we have an extra room in the living room. I get up from the floor I was sleeping on and walk into the living room. There's like only one light on so it's kinda hard to see. My room mates ask me something and then I wake up. Once again I get off the floor and walk into the living room, it looks the same. Thing is this time I'm being followed by a shadow person. Then I wake up, same deal like three more times. After that I wake up to the shadow person taking their foot and slamming it on my head smashing it. I felt all the pain. The last time I wake up to see nothing there but the scene from before happens again just me not being able to see him. Then finally I actually wake up and the whole day i couldn't figure out if I was still dreaming or not.

17. lesbilicious

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    wow! I had a strange dream too so youre not the only one. I was with my crush in school and she made me feel like i was the most important person in the world. Since that dream i have always questioqed my sexuality but im too scared to tell my parents.

18. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    .... That.... is indescribable.

Well, the weirdest dream I remember was me on top of my old school's fence (Which should of been impossible, since it was a Wire-Fence. Anyway, I fell into a bush and then Nothing.

Then I'm inside the Super Mario 64 Pyramid, and There's a Lion behind bars, and then The Game Over screen randomly comes after a "Wahahahahaa!" Then, MY face comes up on the screen instead of Mario's... And that is all. I had that dream a few times.... The first time I woke up Screaming (I was 5 or 6, at the time) And then I woke up laughing. :icon_mrgr

19. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    The somehow horryfying doll

Im at home and there is a baby doll made of plastic. And for some reason, even when a doll is not scary at all, in the dream i felt an irrational fear, it made me feel helpless.

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2013 at 09:14 AM ----------

Armed at the beach

Me and all my highschool classmates and teachers are in a beach , we are armed with shotguns and assault rifles. We had the mission of assaulting a beach full of evil fat guys with deformed face.

20. LigLog

Helena Bonham Carter gave birth to a monkey.