1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What can you see out of your window?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Paul_UK, May 15, 2008.

1. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

What can you see out of your window right now (well if it's night time, what can you see during the day)?

If you post photos, make sure they cannot be used to locate you accurately for your own privacy and safety.

I'm in the lounge at the moment, and we live on a new estate that is still being built. Straight ahead, across the road is a big patch of mud that will contain about 50 homes within the next year. In the distance are some portacabins that are used for the site offices and near the road is a pile-driver that has been banging huge pillars into the ground most of the day. Looking further to the right there is another, more attractive, portacabin used as the sales office. Looking to the left there is a roundabout and houses the other side.

2. Kimi

I'm living by my own now so the view from my window is...a parking lot and another apartment complex near mine:slight_smile:

And if I go to the front door, there are huge trees and lots of greens with birts singing and I could see the tennis court:slight_smile:

If I'm at home, I could see our yard and a side walk and road. And ahead of that there are farmlands.

3. JSG

JSG Guest

So on the left theres a traffic light, trees, housing, a 2cv in front of a cement wall a big radio antenna and the canal going to the neighbors garden.
    Straight ahead I only see a rusty roof :frowning2:
    Then on the right a lamp post on the cement wall next to the rusty roof and a cement bridge on the canal coming from the other neighbors garden.
    And thats about it :slight_smile:

4. panda

Across the street is the gay guys house that they're slowly renovating. Last summer they cleaned the brick and flag May 2008 002.jpg

flag May 2008 001.jpg

HP Misc. May 2008 097.jpg

put up all new woodwork.
    To the left about 20 yards is a main street.
    To the right about 100yds. is Kensington Market that has loads of fruit and veggie stores meats,restaurants,bistros,health food stores, bakeries, funky used clothing stores. Italian,Portuguese, Chinese, Jamaican, Jewish a mish mash of all cultures.

Then a picture of my fat cat Kit Cat.

A garden picture.All taken in the last few days.

5. Alex

I see a house... with a window... and uhm a part of the road.. our car.. the neighbours car...a tree...and another house across the street. I think thats it

6. jazzrawr

I see the house across the road, and the road...and the school bus in my neighbours driveway...and some trees, and grass. lol! i actually like my neighbourhood...its pretty quiet though.

7. Secret books 25

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    in the office, nothing but the fence and the side of the neigbors house, form i room i can look down the entire street, wich is partialy bloked by 4 big trees.

8. pirateninja

My Garden, with our solar powered lamps that glow in the night, and theres definitely a cat out there, I can see the eyes. And in the daytime you would be able to see our patio (that I helped to build :grin:) with our patio dining set, and our bushes and trees along the edges of the garden.

9. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A cash machine on the side of a bank, which is across a busy main road which I can see through a big black fence.

I'll be permanently living back with my folks in a few weeks, where I get a great view of a phone mast, a cricket oval, an indoor bowling club and an indoor swimming pool... and a massive tree in the way of the field and the hills that might be good to look at. If I go to the front of the house... well there are too many houses in the way to see it properly but if I squint I can see the sea

10. jazzrawr

IMG_0001.jpg
    heres teh view from my window. lol!

11. EthanS

EthanS Guest

:eek: i can see.. someone lookin at me!..:eek: o wait thats my reflectin ^_^

12. tehnathan

I look outside my window and I see a fence. Behind that fence is a large barrier and beyond the barrier is a highway.

13. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I see my back yard. I'll post a photo later.

14. panda

It looks like you're living in the Canadian Dream.:slight_smile:

15. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

An apartment. And trees!

16. motleyjunkie

i see a big yard that needs to be cut.
    i live in the middle of effin nowhere so all i see is trees and nature.
    but thats fine with me i love nature :]

17. Sorkadubane

A corn field, a irrigation stream, my kitty cat tolliver, and my awsome jeep cherokee(&&&)

18. awesomeap88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can see the backyard.

At the moment I can also see a lot of clouds and there is some strange wet stuff falling from the sky too! I can't remember what it's called... I think it starts with r... I know! It's rain!!!! Haven't seen too much of this lately! :grin:

19. Nerdtendo

...holy shwit, I have a window! O.O"

kidding. actualy, I see my backyard, with my mother's (small but beutefule) garden. ^.^

20. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]
    Can you spot this in the picture below? :wink:
    [​IMG]
    This is from this room where i keep all my junk. :grin: Tis the back of the house, and in the distance you can see one of the Liverpool cathedrals. :grin:

[​IMG]
    The bedroom where i sleep. That's just the massively cramped row of houses everywhere. My primary school is just behind them, and a derelict church is at the top (that has no roof). I hate England. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: