1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interpret

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Stephany, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Stephany

Good morning EC!

So basically, with this game interpret the dream of the person above you, then briefly describe your dream for the next person to interpret.

My Dream: I was shopping and the store started to close. I ran for the door, but was locked in and all of the lights were shut off. I am terrified of the dark. I ran up and down halls only to be chased by a shadow weaving between the doorways. I started to scream but nothing came out, so I closed my eyes unable to move and then I woke up.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your poor time management and timid nature will cause you to be buried alive but be too embarassed to say anything that could prevent it!

I was shopping in London, but where I would usually find the potions shop, a bunch of muggle shops stood! I tried my best not to let anyone know how suprised I was that a the shop I usually buy my robes from was selling childrens toys then somehow I was offered a job! I ran from the shop to get some money for Jelly Beans when I remembered the box of puzzles I found in the ruins of the cinema! Written on them was a note "This world is over, find the sofa!"

3. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    You want to kill your father and have sex with your mother. :grin:

Seriously though, dreams don't really mean anything most of the time, so don't stress out and try to "interpret" them. They're expressions of your irrational side.

4. Stephany

This was supposed to be more for fun and not serious interpretations...hence the term "game"

5. monotone

You want the world to end and be replaced with the world of Harry Potter.

I'm boring like that.

6. srslywtf

Incompetent, overly jolly nurse jammed a large needle into my wristbone and started sucking out bone marrow... go!