1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copy & Paste

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Menaki-Neko, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    This is a cumulative game of text. How it works is that you copy and paste everything from the person above you, and then add whatever you'd like. As we post more and more we'll get to see it grow and grow!

(!)

2. JessicaWolfess

So do I copy and paste what you just said? or does someone add to what I'm typing now?

3. Carpe Noctem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So do I copy and paste what you just said? or does someone add to what I'm typing now? This is really pointless....

4. Stephany

So do I copy and paste what you just said? or does someone add to what I'm typing now? This is really pointless....being pointless is in the eye of beholder... it is giving me something to do while I wait for sleep to take hold.

5. LigLog

So do I copy and paste what you just said? or does someone add to what I'm typing now? This is really pointless....being pointless is in the eye of beholder... it is giving me something to do while I wait for sleep to take hold. I really need the loo but can't be bothered to move.

6. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    So do I copy and paste what you just said? or does someone add to what I'm typing now? This is really pointless....being pointless is in the eye of beholder... it is giving me something to do while I wait for sleep to take hold. I really need the loo but can't be bothered to move. In other news, I ate Mr Muffin...

7. Donnerschlag

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So do I copy and paste what you just said? or does someone add to what I'm typing now? This is really pointless....being pointless is in the eye of beholder... it is giving me something to do while I wait for sleep to take hold. I really need the loo but can't be bothered to move. In other news, I ate Mr Muffin and I don't know what happens next but i'm bothered to see the crawling cockroach towards me

8. Menaki-Neko

So do I copy and paste what you just said? or does someone add to what I'm typing now? This is really pointless....being pointless is in the eye of beholder... it is giving me something to do while I wait for sleep to take hold. I really need the loo but can't be bothered to move. In other news, I ate Mr Muffin and I don't know what happens next but i'm bothered to see the crawling cockroach towards me, although it's not nearly as bad as finding a spider. Especially a spider that's in your bed...

9. RoguesWolfe

So do I copy and paste what you just said? or does someone add to what I'm typing now? This is really pointless....being pointless is in the eye of beholder... it is giving me something to do while I wait for sleep to take hold. I really need the loo but can't be bothered to move. In other news, I ate Mr Muffin and I don't know what happens next but i'm bothered to see the crawling cockroach towards me, although it's not nearly as bad as finding a spider. Especially a spider that's in your bed...what's even worse is when the spider asks you out on a date.

10. 2112

So do I copy and paste what you just said? or does someone add to what I'm typing now? This is really pointless....being pointless is in the eye of beholder... it is giving me something to do while I wait for sleep to take hold. I really need the loo but can't be bothered to move. In other news, I ate Mr Muffin and I don't know what happens next but i'm bothered to see the crawling cockroach towards me, although it's not nearly as bad as finding a spider. Especially a spider that's in your bed...what's even worse is when the spider asks you out on a date. I never answer it because talking while tripping on that much acid is almost impossible.

11. RoguesWolfe

So do I copy and paste what you just said? or does someone add to what I'm typing now? This is really pointless....being pointless is in the eye of beholder... it is giving me something to do while I wait for sleep to take hold. I really need the loo but can't be bothered to move. In other news, I ate Mr Muffin and I don't know what happens next but i'm bothered to see the crawling cockroach towards me, although it's not nearly as bad as finding a spider. Especially a spider that's in your bed...what's even worse is when the spider asks you out on a date. I never answer it because talking while tripping on that much acid is almost impossible. Though I have to admit I think the spider itself is on acid.

12. Tzoa

So do I copy and paste what you just said? or does someone add to what I'm typing now? This is really pointless....being pointless is in the eye of beholder... it is giving me something to do while I wait for sleep to take hold. I really need the loo but can't be bothered to move. In other news, I ate Mr Muffin and I don't know what happens next but i'm bothered to see the crawling cockroach towards me, although it's not nearly as bad as finding a spider. Especially a spider that's in your bed...what's even worse is when the spider asks you out on a date. I never answer it because talking while tripping on that much acid is almost impossible. Though I have to admit I think the spider itself is on acid. Us both being on acid would really explain the multi color, rotating light beams coming out of its eyes. It's like a disco in here.

13. RoguesWolfe

So do I copy and paste what you just said? or does someone add to what I'm typing now? This is really pointless....being pointless is in the eye of beholder... it is giving me something to do while I wait for sleep to take hold. I really need the loo but can't be bothered to move. In other news, I ate Mr Muffin and I don't know what happens next but i'm bothered to see the crawling cockroach towards me, although it's not nearly as bad as finding a spider. Especially a spider that's in your bed...what's even worse is when the spider asks you out on a date. I never answer it because talking while tripping on that much acid is almost impossible. Though I have to admit I think the spider itself is on acid. Us both being on acid would really explain the multi color, rotating light beams coming out of its eyes. It's like a disco in here. Wait..what if this is all just a vivid dream? :confused: I gotta stop talking to walls when I go to sleep.

14. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So do I copy and paste what you just said? or does someone add to what I'm typing now? This is really pointless....being pointless is in the eye of beholder... it is giving me something to do while I wait for sleep to take hold. I really need the loo but can't be bothered to move. In other news, I ate Mr Muffin and I don't know what happens next but i'm bothered to see the crawling cockroach towards me, although it's not nearly as bad as finding a spider. Especially a spider that's in your bed...what's even worse is when the spider asks you out on a date. I never answer it because talking while tripping on that much acid is almost impossible. Though I have to admit I think the spider itself is on acid. Us both being on acid would really explain the multi color, rotating light beams coming out of its eyes. It's like a disco in here. Wait..what if this is all just a vivid dream? :confused: I gotta stop talking to walls when I go to sleep.

(New paragraph) Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to watch that late night tv show...

15. Menaki-Neko

(New paragraph) Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to watch that late night tv show...but then again "The View" is awesome. I mean, two black chicks on TV at the same time doesn't happen that often. Ever notice that?

16. biggayguy

(New paragraph) Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to watch that late night tv show...but then again "The View" is awesome. I mean, two black chicks on TV at the same time doesn't happen that often. Ever notice that? There are plenty of black chicks on Maury Povich. They usually want to find out their baby's father.