1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, I managed to make a complete fool of myself today

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Maddy, May 27, 2008.

1. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Today I was waiting in the car, which was in a fairly busy parking lot, and listening to my iPod. "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" came on, and I am incapable of simply listening to that song. I was enjoying myself immensely, half the time singing at the top of my lungs, half the time lip-synching, while making grand, sweeping gestures with my arms. And then I opened my eyes and realised about four guys were watching me through the car window and pissing themselves laughing. Excellent. So, to make me feel slightly less red-faced, what are your stories of public embrrassment?

2. LOVEjames

Almost the same, except it's with so many songs... I just randomly jam out wherever if an awesome song comes on and I seriously don't care what people think. xD

3. Louise

Apart from regularly putting my shopping in other peoples shopping carts, then realising and having to ask for my items back :icon_redf.... no.

And then there is the actually taking other people shopping carts, realising that it is not my own and abandoning it to go in search of my own :icon_redf

All I need to do now is listen to my ipod whilst shopping, sing loudly and randomly, missing half the words whilst stealing shopping carts! :roflmao:

4. reetPetite

Out Status:
    Some people
    I walked into a closed glass door yesterday. I'm very smooth.

5. Tim

Tim

Rofl, my sister did that once, at a birthday party, we had told her to come outside, and she ran out, and all we heard was a PHWACK! And we looked to see her on the ground with a bg wet spot on the glass XD

I gave up counting my public embarassments... but my biggest one:

I was in the school concert in orchestra, and as it was our turn, I carried my cello up the stairs to the stage, and set it down to set up my pegstand. Anyways, I bend down to put it up, and do. I sit down pickup my cello and start playing. In the middle of the songs, I did an oopsie... I dropped my bow while playing. So... I bend down to pick it up, completely forgetting I have a cello in my lap, and the cello goes flying into the audience. It was amazingly undamaged (thank god, cause it was the school's cello), but omg, I was so scared to be in that orchestra class for like a month, I stayed to finish the concert, but I was red faced the entire time.

6. Helen

Helen Guest

I once walked straight into a closed glass door, at school. To make things worse, it knocked one of my teeth out XD (thankfully it was a baby tooth)

I once lent a hat to somebody while a big group of us were at the mall, and she ran off somewhere still wearing it, then the others pointed out later that they saw a guy wearing a hat just like it, so they must have taken it off the girl I lent it to. Now, that hat is one of my favourite hats, so I marched over to where they were pointing, snatched the hat off the guy's head, and proceeded to walk back. VICTORY

About ten seconds later I realised it wasn't my hat. The end.

7. Nodnarb

I did that once. It was a year or two ago and we were in Des Moines, and for whatever reason we decided to go to SuperTarget to buy something. We walked up to the front door of the store; a door that is supposed to open automatically. Well, it wasn't working, but I didn't know that, and I walked right into it.

Since then, I never trust automatic doors. Especially ones at SuperTargets.

8. pirateninja

Messing up the words in a public kareoke. We were on holiday in France, and there was this square, and they had this huge stage set up and around 2000 people watching. And yes... I had a go... and successfully flubbed the words.

9. jazzrawr

weeelll...too many to count XD example :
    i was in the mall with a friend, and we were leaving, so i grabbed the door handle and started pulling on it. it wouldnt open, so, being me, i yelled "the malls locked!!!" whilst shaking the door XD
    my friend walked up beside me and pushed the door. It opened. XD

10. LOVEjames

I do that all the time. Like, I'm convinced it's a conspiracy and when the "Push" is on the door it really means "Pull" - 'cuz I swear I do what it says. >_>

11. AlmightyFluffy

A few weeks ago in school, we were performing the musical "Into the woods" where I played the part of a cow, I had a twenty six pound costume that was incredibly hot, I was hunched over at a ninety degree angle, and couldn't see anything. In one scene I die, and the lights go off and I'm supposed to get off stage as fast as possible. But I stumbled getting up, bumped into a few people walking on stage, and got stuck in the curtains, which were also black, and kept violently jerking sideways to get passed, until someone backstage finally grabbed me and shoved me through. I felt ncredibly embarrassed {:3

12. Aaron skidoo

I hugged a random stranger thinking it was my aunt...... the scary thing is the lady turned around and hugged me back