1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your most embarrassing moment

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by chartreuse, Oct 1, 2013.

1. chartreuse

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So my most embarrassing moment was when I was at my cousin's house. I was getting changed, but then my cousin's hot French exchange student walked in on me! I quickly grabbed something to cover myself, but then I had to explain to him that I was not wearing pants, which I had to repeat several times because he didn't understand English that well. The worst part is, I had a crush on him, and I think he might have been a little bit into me, but after that he kind of avoided me. :/

What about you all?

2. beyond

beyond Guest

I remember a while ago I was using the washroom at the mall, and I guess the stall door was faulty or something because this woman opened it from the outside, and walked in on me, and she started freaking out because she thought I was a guy. The bathroom was filled too, at the time. So embarrassing.

3. Strathclyder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    One that I can remember off the top of the head is my water bottle bursting in my pocket. The water went everywhere, including my crotch. This happened in the middle of St Enoch Shopping Centre. Looked like I wet myself.