1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funniest Conversation with a Friend?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Waffles, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Waffles

Basically the title sums it all up. XD In other words, what is the funniest or most awkward conversation you've ever had with your friend(s)? I guess I'll start, seeing that I was the one who suggested it. ^^;

The most hysterical yet awkward conversation I've had as with my friend during art class. Basically, her and I were batiking (painting on cloth using wax and dyed water). She mentioned her boyfriend who she visited last week in San Diego and then started to describe the sex they had... in EXTENSIVE DETAIL... and JEEBZUZ it got so twisted. But we were discussing all of this unaware of the fact our vice principal was RIGHT OUTSIDE the doot talking to our teacher during this discussion. So... yeah XD

Your turn! :grin:

2. Siarad

I was telling my friend that we had to play sheep as part of a performance in my Actors group and that it was one of the hardest things we'd had to do in the play (harder than the orgy scene earlier in the play!) because it felt so awkward. My friend said "it could be worse, you might have had to play ducks". I then suggested that I'd rather play a duck because at least you're upright and could perhaps pass for a human with an odd twist. My friend still argued that playing a duck was worse than playing a sheep. This led to a very protracted and quite intense argument about whether it is better to play a duck or a sheep. My Mum just listened to this discussion with a raised eyebrow!

3. DrkRayne

My friend and I were on the phone having one of our crazy discussions about what we should do if we lost our jobs
    Forgetting I was in a department store, I said we should become drug dealers like in Breaking Bad. She said more like drug runners. I decided She should get a job with border patrol and then sneak in large sums of drugs to the U.S. and start a large ring. We started talking about what our cover should be.
    I looked up and several people were staring at me.
    I forget that no one understand how sick we are in the head.