1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The House of Fear

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by MeskElil, Jun 7, 2008.

1. MeskElil

*evil laugh*

Welcome, my friends to the EmptyClosets House of Fear!

*more evil laughter*

Here's how this works:

-You post something scary but fun (and possibly even funny!).
    -It must be in the second person, so as to directly involve the reader.
    Example: "You walk down the hall when SUDDENLY...a giant spider walks in front of you!"
    -If possible, make the posts in sequence...so if the post above says that you are in the hallway, don't suddenly jump to the pool outside. (You get the idea.)
    -This House of Fear is as big as we want it to be, with as many rooms as we can fit in! So have fun with that...
    -Please keep your posts relatively short...we don't want to go on forever. And remember--you can post again!
    -And please keep in mind that we don't want the posts to be too graphic or EXTREMELY frightening, because we don't want to really scare people and give them nightmares, do we?
    So...
    Have fun with it.
    I'll begin...

You walk up the cobblestoned walkway toward the house, and in front of you a couple of rats with red eyes run by--Let's hope there are none inside...

2. SamAlex728

You shrug it off and walk inside. Inside, there's a sight much worse to see. You see... your parents having sex!

3. MeskElil

You scream and race out the door--forever scarred by the image of heterosexuality!

4. SamAlex728

You run into your room and see your brother....having sex on your bed. With your sister. You run, screaming in terror.

5. Tim

Tim

You rush to the kitchen, only to find the 90 year old maid.... in a bikini! You run away, scared for your life.

6. InaRut

You suddenly are reminded of the Quentin Terratino fake trailer, "Don't" [1] and are also reminded of the scene in which Zombie Quentin Terratino tries to "Get with" [2] the main actress as his junk is being melted!

References:
    [1]Don't fake trailer,
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7W_sMFoyMs[/YOUTUBE]
    [2] Grindhouse: Planet Terror
    (there's a clip on youtube but I don't think I should post)

#6 InaRut, Jun 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2008