1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woe-Is-Me

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by drwinchester, Nov 22, 2013.

1. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

The ultimate in woe-is-me gameplay.

To play, a situation will be given. For example: "My bicycle broke down on the way to work." The next user adds onto the situation but adds one element that makes the situation even more pathetic: "My bicycle broke down on the way to work and work's twenty-seven miles away in the snow." Next user may add something like "My bicycle, which was the last present my dead uncle gave me, broke down on the way to work ad work's twenty-seven miles away in the snow."

Round one:

No one came to my birthday party.

2. Silver Sparrow

No one came to my birthday party, not even my mom.

3. RainbowVomiter

No one came to my birthday party, not even my mom because she was busy screwing my (older) boyfriend.

((yes it's consensual))

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

(And as for when to start a new situation, I think that' come when nothing more can be added)

No one came to my birthday party, not even my mom, because she was too busy screwing my (older) boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlor.

5. RainbowVomiter

No one came to my birthday party, not even my mom, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlor which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school.

6. danball7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No one came to my birthday party, not even my mom, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters.

7. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No one came to my birthday party, not even my mom, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters, who were the only ones who ever seemed to care about me.

8. Coinshot

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    No one came to my birthday party, not even my mom, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters, who were the only ones who ever seemed to care about me. The funeral attendees ate all of my cake, thinking it was a post-funeral refreshment.

9. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No one came to my birthday party, not even my mom, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters, who were the only ones who ever seemed to care about me. The funeral attendees ate all of my cake, thinking it was a post-funeral refreshment. The the only thing I got to have was the punch, which gave me diarrhea.

10. danball7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No one came to my birthday party, not even my mum, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters, who were the only ones who ever seemed to care about me. The funeral attendees ate all of my cake, thinking it was a post-funeral refreshment. The only thing I got to have was the punch, which gave me diarrhoea. I ended up in hospital for a week with severe dehydration.

11. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No one came to my birthday party, not even my mum, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters, who were the only ones who ever seemed to care about me. The funeral attendees ate all of my cake, thinking it was a post-funeral refreshment. The only thing I got to have was the punch, which gave me diarrhea. I ended up in hospital for a week with severe dehydration. They ran out of hospital rooms so I had to share one.

12. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

No one came to my birthday party, not even my mum, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters, who were the only ones who ever seemed to care about me. The funeral attendees ate all of my cake, thinking it was a post-funeral refreshment. The only thing I got to have was the punch, which gave me diarrhea. I ended up in hospital for a week with severe dehydration. They ran out of hospital rooms so I had to share one with a World War II vet who thought I was a Nazi commander.

13. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No one came to my birthday party, not even my mum, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters, who were the only ones who ever seemed to care about me. The funeral attendees ate all of my cake, thinking it was a post-funeral refreshment. The only thing I got to have was the punch, which gave me diarrhea. I ended up in hospital for a week with severe dehydration. They ran out of hospital rooms so I had to share one with a World War II vet who thought I was a Nazi commander. He kept trying to hit me with his cane and always threw his food at me.

14. Hexagon

No one came to my birthday party, not even my mum, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters, who were the only ones who ever seemed to care about me. The funeral attendees ate all of my cake, thinking it was a post-funeral refreshment. The only thing I got to have was the punch, which gave me diarrhea. I ended up in hospital for a week with severe dehydration. They ran out of hospital rooms so I had to share one with a World War II vet who thought I was a Nazi commander. He kept trying to hit me with his cane and always threw his food at me, and tried to murder me in my sleep when he kept missing.

15. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No one came to my birthday party, not even my mum, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters, who were the only ones who ever seemed to care about me. The funeral attendees ate all of my cake, thinking it was a post-funeral refreshment. The only thing I got to have was the punch, which gave me diarrhea. I ended up in hospital for a week with severe dehydration. They ran out of hospital rooms so I had to share one with a World War II vet who thought I was a Nazi commander. He kept trying to hit me with his cane and always threw his food at me, and tried to murder me in my sleep when he kept missing. One night, I woke up with him sitting on my face.

16. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

No one came to my birthday party, not even my mum, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters, who were the only ones who ever seemed to care about me. The funeral attendees ate all of my cake, thinking it was a post-funeral refreshment. The only thing I got to have was the punch, which gave me diarrhea. I ended up in hospital for a week with severe dehydration. They ran out of hospital rooms so I had to share one with a World War II vet who thought I was a Nazi commander. He kept trying to hit me with his cane and always threw his food at me, and tried to murder me in my sleep when he kept missing. One night, I woke up with him sitting on my face and he had a gastrointestinal virus.

17. Hexagon

No one came to my birthday party, not even my mum, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters, who were the only ones who ever seemed to care about me. The funeral attendees ate all of my cake, thinking it was a post-funeral refreshment. The only thing I got to have was the punch, which gave me diarrhea. I ended up in hospital for a week with severe dehydration. They ran out of hospital rooms so I had to share one with a World War II vet who thought I was a Nazi commander. He kept trying to hit me with his cane and always threw his food at me, and tried to murder me in my sleep when he kept missing. One night, I woke up with him sitting on my face and he had a gastrointestinal virus. I tried to scream, but he was suffocating me, and my life started flashing before my eyes.

18. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No one came to my birthday party, not even my mum, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters, who were the only ones who ever seemed to care about me. The funeral attendees ate all of my cake, thinking it was a post-funeral refreshment. The only thing I got to have was the punch, which gave me diarrhea. I ended up in hospital for a week with severe dehydration. They ran out of hospital rooms so I had to share one with a World War II vet who thought I was a Nazi commander. He kept trying to hit me with his cane and always threw his food at me, and tried to murder me in my sleep when he kept missing. One night, I woke up with him sitting on my face and he had a gastrointestinal virus. I tried to scream, but he was suffocating me, and my life started flashing before my eyes. I woke up in Minnesota.

19. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No one came to my birthday party, not even my mum, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters, who were the only ones who ever seemed to care about me. The funeral attendees ate all of my cake, thinking it was a post-funeral refreshment. The only thing I got to have was the punch, which gave me diarrhea. I ended up in hospital for a week with severe dehydration. They ran out of hospital rooms so I had to share one with a World War II vet who thought I was a Nazi commander. He kept trying to hit me with his cane and always threw his food at me, and tried to murder me in my sleep when he kept missing. One night, I woke up with him sitting on my face and he had a gastrointestinal virus. I tried to scream, but he was suffocating me, and my life started flashing before my eyes. I woke up in Minnesota, in February, it felt like my face was about to freeze off

20. danball7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No one came to my birthday party, not even my mum, because she was too busy screwing my older boyfriend. The only venue I could book was a funeral parlour which was holding a ceremony for a kindergarten class which perished from food poisoning at the local elementary school, including my little twin sisters, who were the only ones who ever seemed to care about me. The funeral attendees ate all of my cake, thinking it was a post-funeral refreshment. The only thing I got to have was the punch, which gave me diarrhea. I ended up in hospital for a week with severe dehydration. They ran out of hospital rooms so I had to share one with a World War II vet who thought I was a Nazi commander. He kept trying to hit me with his cane and always threw his food at me, and tried to murder me in my sleep when he kept missing. One night, I woke up with him sitting on my face and he had a gastrointestinal virus. I tried to scream, but he was suffocating me, and my life started flashing before my eyes. I woke up in Minnesota, in February, it felt like my face was about to freeze off. It did. I lost my nose.