1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Abandoned Mental Asylum of Horrors

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Darren18, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

well here goes a game, everyone that posts automatically enters the abandoned asylum, is dark and creepy inside lol, the doors and windows are bared and tight shut, you cant escape outside till the morning :grin:

options:
    1) you can search users in there, which EC user will your search for or which one you will like to be at your side
    2) which rooms would you pick for a sleep and wait for the morning or hang till, corridors, hallways, bathrooms, laboratory, underground basements, storage rooms, pharmacy, equipment places, etc
    3) if you see a weird shadow among the dark sleepy rooms which user you will send to check out and how? :lol:
    4) if the scenery desperated you through hours of being trapped inside, would you go insane, what would you do if that happens? lol

go on and play or you will leave me alone in there XD

2. Anonymous

1) this sound bad but I'd like to be on my own
    2) pharmacy, in case something goes wrong. Plus, you can lock the door.
    3) I'd go myself, not worth it risking other peoples lives.
    4) no, I can keep a level head in environments like that

3. GreyFox

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1) I would search for you, Darren18 since I know you're already in there lol
    2) I would stay in the Infirmary
    3) Darren, i'd make you come with me to check it out!
    4) no, i think i would just walk around and try to keep active.. if all else fails, i'd sleep and get lost in daydream land!