1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

<3 Lonely Hearts Ads <3

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by pirateninja, Jun 26, 2008.

1. pirateninja

Have you ever felt an urge to post a dating ad? Well, here you can!

Just a few things;

1. As always, keep it clean. We don't want the younger members to be mentally scarred, do we?

2. PLEASE don't make them depressing. This is the Fun and Games section, so the funnier the better.

Soooo... I think I shall start...

*ahem*

Women seeking women

FUN - LOVING offspring of a pirate and a ninja, seeking a woman to share her wine with. Comes with a large stash of said alcohol as standard. Appreciates the finer things in life, such as South Park and.... wine.... again. Applicants must have a GSOH, a similar love for American TV and fermented grapes and, most importantly, female sex organs. Please call GOOD-LOVE-69-69 for more information.

Think you can do better? Then post!

2. Hoppip

Boy seeking Wii

Loves to sit on ass. Will keep you company for HOURS. Will treat you with respect, as well as your games. Loves to party (with you!) Applicants must be clean and new and in working order, and must get along with Gamecube and PS2. Please call (or be delivered to) 555-MMBABY

3. Nerdtendo

Nerd looking for anyone:

A practicle guy, not pausing life for tasks as trivial as shaving, and with no life, he will focus entirely on YOU! Must know what the following words mean: LARP, D&D, Natural 20, and 1UP. Fun to be with, and will always shut up and listen to what you say. If you likey, call Nintendo-640.

P.S. acording to horroscope, gives "thundorus love-makeing".

4. Davey

Music Boy Looking For Perfect Note

My name is David. I love music and musicals. I read like all the time and also watch a crap load of movies. I am looking for my perfect note! I'm not really a picky person. He must have all of the following: Cute, funny, reader, writer, swimmer, play basketball, well groomed, lovely eyes, taller or shorter than me (same height just won't do!), and must be rich.

5. Tim

Tim

Person searching for anyone.

Hello... my name is Bonifa Sharifa Latifah Jackson.... LOL j/k =P Sorry, this got me thinking of mad TV Lowered Expectations Skit <.<

6. OneHatMadder

Man seeking Men... Or anyone with a Russian accent.

Big, fat, ugly, smelly, stupid and guillable.

If you have any of the previous traits YOU'RE in!!!!!!!!!!!

Please call 0800-yesImDesperate to get a response.

7. abercrombieboi

Boi Lookin for Boi

TAN, ATHLETIC, FLEXIBLE:slight_smile:, LATIN, DANCER: Like well, i just got dumped by my b.f, and i'm like looking for someone tall, and like tan and like latin? You must dance...like duh...you can't keep me bored...you have to be super crazy and depressed at the same time. You must have more anti-depressant pills and frilly throw pillows than i do, and must be willing to share your closet and makeup with me :slight_smile: if interested please contact me at 609-LATINFLOOZY

8. MeskElil

Tomboy seeking Another Tomboy: We All Need Love

Girl seeking a girl with self-confidence and a sense of humor--must enjoy Monty Python, Saturday Night Live, the Simpsons, and all cop shows on USA Network (i.e. Monk, Psych, and In Plain Sight) as well as be able to tolerate me watching endless black-and-white movies. Hopefully likes cats and/or birds, as I hope to have a pet. Must be able to stand a comforting hand when she needs it. Must read a lot and have a good sense of both books and movies. Nice to come home with (not to) at night.
    For any information on such a girl (or, better yet, if you are one) call (###) 2-TOMBOY or arrive at doorstep of author of this ad.

(!) Yeah! That's right. Cultural literacy...muy importante.

9. InaRut

I am the Walrus, and so can you!

Not quite overly large mammal looking for companion. Possibly may have skin that you may or may not call "Well folded". Mobility has been a troubling issue on land, but swims great. Loves fish, and beer.

Must strongly believe in the bevtaur, and LOOVVEE tusk massages.

1-800-MarineLand
    (Niagra falls, ontario)

10. Helen

Helen Guest

Oboist seeking other Mildy Musical Boy/Girl

Must be able to put up with dangerously low self esteem, give lots of cuddils ^_^, and enjoy listening to older music, such as The Who, Frank Zappa, Pink Floyd, and many more :slight_smile:. Is preferably tall, with a cute smile, and a good-ish singing voice.

11. Blitzkrieg

Guy seeking Stalker to spice things up!

Must be able to hide well in the bushes outside of my house, stare at me nonstop from long distances, call me on the phone and breath heavily so I know your thinking of me, send me locks of your hair or other odd gifts of affection in the mail, and have a room in your house with a shrine of pictures devoted entirely to me.

Sound like something you'd be willing to do? Then call The police and turn yourself in you weirdo. :slight_smile:

12. Adryen

Adryen Guest

BOY SEEKING K-FED LOOK ALIKE

Must be willing to take advantage of me at all costs, which includes breaking into the music industry and releasing an unsuccessful album. Must be the father of someone elses kids but always willing to make more. Is willing to make a reality show of how much our love has blossomed. Has a very unsexy mustache goatee beard thing and likes to dress like 50 cent. Is also willing to one day put me into rehab for being with his stupid ass.

IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL 1-900-IMGUNNASHAVEMYHEAD

13. jazzrawr

Woman Seeking Woman

Must be rather quirky so as not to think I'm insane, musical, must be willing to give lots and lots of cuddles and be ready to be pounceglomped at any time, must enjoy a variety of delicious foods such as caramel, chocolate and whipped cream with strawberries. :wink: Please be able to appreciate a good [rawr], and be able to let loose and have fun :grin: *Good dance moves is a plus.* (Also...must look good in baggy pants. That's hot.)

If interested, please feel free to call 1-555-JAZZRAWR