1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Would You Do?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by willycubed28, Jan 10, 2014.

1. willycubed28

So I thought of a cool idea. Well, maybe it is cool to me haha. Anyway, I was thinking about the tv show What Would You Do and it got me thinking that I think that would make a good "game" thread. So here is the idea. I would start and I will post a random situation, and the next poster would have to say what they would do, and then make up a situation for the next poster. I hope this works out. So, I will start.

You are in a diner. Your waitress has been nice, and she has gotten your order correctly. She delivers the food on time, but as she is delivering the food she loses balance and all of the food dumps onto you, and your lap. What would you do?

2. Estival

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would be really irritated, but keep my mouth shut - I tend not to be too confrontational. I'd clean it up as best as I could and ask for another plate. A discount would be a bonus, but I wouldn't ask for one.

You're at the movie theater. This is your first time seeing the film, but a group of people behind you whisper comments all throughout the movie. It's loud enough that you can hear it even in the louder scenes. What would you do?

3. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'd directly ask them to please keep it down that i'm trying to watch the movie. If that doesn't work, i'd move spots. Still can't hear? I'd tell the manager. I should be able to watch a movie without people interrupting me the entire time.

You're at a bar and you see a news report that states an al queda leader has broken out of jail. It says if you've seem him to alert authorities. Five minutes later, he walks into the bar and faints from the wounds he got from breaking out of prison. He's about to die. What would you do?

4. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Call an ambulance, call the police, and cry like a baby! Wounds scare me.

You're taking a walk though the woods, and several miles later, the trees seem larger and larger, as do the plants. A squirrel darts past, the size of a dog. A deer crosses your path, the size of an elephant. You suddenly realize you have shrunk to 1/10th of your normal size. You turn back from where you came, to see what happens, but the path is gone, replaced by a sheer cliff, with rapids below. What would you do?

5. Littlehawk98

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd be a little annoyed, but I wouldn't be angry because the waitress had been so nice. I'd probably just calmly deal with the situation. At least, I'd try my best. I'm really awkward around people I don't know.

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd pound her head to a water pipe.

---------- Post added 28th Jan 2014 at 10:51 PM ----------

Lmao Jk I don't hurt girls or guys physically but verbally I will. I wouldn't say anything but I just wouldn't give her a tip