1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Musical Improv

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by MayatheSiren99, Jan 19, 2014.

1. MayatheSiren99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I realize the name might be a little misleading, but this is a game my friends and I used to play in Drama when we were done building the sets or rehearsing.
    Kinda like the Continue The Story game (drama kids know what I'm talking about right?), but you continue the conversation or story using only song lyrics, you can add adjoining words like "and, but, or, so," such like that. You don't just have to post lyrics from one song either, so long as it stays according to the story (or not, we could end up with some sort of verbal vomit, sometimes those make the best stories though :eusa_clap )
    Any artist, any song, any genre. Even the sad fake we're-trying-too-hard-to-be-famous youtube songs!
    (I kid the youtubers, they do what they love and have to put up with the hate afterwards and most of them are really cool about it.)
    If you all feel like being especially awesome, tell us what songs the lyrics are from at the bottom of your post or something. Have fun!

You don't need to bother, I got this old guitar, the strings are rusty but it's all I need.

Bother by Stonesour
    Gang of Rhythm by Walk Off The Earth

2. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I ain't as good as I once was, I got a few years on me now, but there was a time back in my prime,

As good as I once was By: Toby Keith