1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny Family Moments

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Munyal, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Munyal

It's what the title says, just post funny things that happen within your family.

I'll start— My family went on a cruise, and the entire time, just to bother me, my brother would sneak up on me and whisper "ut" in my ear. I still have no idea why he did that.

Another time I convinced my mom to play MarioKart, and she managed to die on every level. How does someone fall off the track on Coconut Mall? :eusa_doh:

2. campervankid

I went on a holiday to Turkey and my mum sat on this plastic chair and broke it. One moment she was just sat there and the next she was sat on the floor. Then to make things worse she told everyone that the chair melted because of the heat. She still says that is what happened to this day :slight_smile:

3. tscott

When my wife and I told the kids we were getting a divorce and that I was gay, my 10 year old daughter immediately started naming people whom she'd like to see us fixed up. It made a difficult time rather funny and sweet.

4. Kenaria

My family plays Just Dance every holiday and we all have more fun than we should.
    My mum says "I've got the hips of Michael Jackson,"
    and my cousin says "You get very, very sassy when you play this game."
    I love playing that game more than I like Call of Duty or other games .-.
    ~Jess :slight_smile: