1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Rock] The EC Musical Battle [On]

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by InaRut, Jul 18, 2008.

1. InaRut

*The walrus appears through smoke and lazer effects taking up centre stage. The only light shining weakly so the walrus can barely be seen. And as if through magic a guitar rises down from the top of the stage a spot light following it. The walrus puts the guitar in his fins and starts to strum the strings slowly (Tune: Californication- Red Hot Chili Peppers) and then stops as the crowd roars in excitement. Looking to the back of the stage he stands as though he awaits someone to accept a challenge...the challenge to rock off in the most epic EC rock off EVER.*

2. Beebo

*pulls out his 'Flying V'.*

Lets Rock.

3. Level N Human

(Enters the stage like so and starts thwacking an electric guitar with sword.)

(Horrendous feedback skrees like a wave of auditory evisceration across the crowd.)

(Smiles embarrassedly and hightails it off the stage.)

4. InaRut

*Snaps out the harmonica and goes all Niel Young/Bob Dylan while playing the guitar in now a crazy ass rift that echos the stadium barely outdooing the crowd infront of him who scream, "DO ME INARUT. DO ME INTHEBUTT."

5. SamAlex728

:eek::eek:

6. pirateninja

As if out of nowhere, the crowd parts squarely down the middle to reveal a lone guitarist. The guitarist braces her legs, and swings out her arm in a most dramatic fashion before striking a melodious chord. The crowd, previously mesmerised by her presence, suddenly rush inward and hoist the guitarist to their shoulders. Riding on the crowd, the guitarist plays as many notes as could possibly be played in the time it takes them to drift her towards the stage. The solo is finished as soon as her feet touch it, and she grabs a microphone, pointing to the inhabitants of the stage as she speaks;

"You wanna rock? Well, now you have a new opponent. Me, Pirateninja!"

If she carries on speaking, then it simply cannot be heard over the roar of the crowd.

7. *from strings from the ceiling comes a guitarist (with a saxaophone on her back) playing a a few chords before getting onto the stage and breaking into a solo*

*as the solo finishes she gets ready for the saxophone part, and rocks you little white cotton socks off*

AH! I Challenge thee! *roars form the crowd*

xD

8. jazzrawr

From nowhere, everyone starts to hear drumming. Quietly at first, but slowly the beat picks up, faster and faster. From the ceiling, a platform comes down, spinning slowly, revealing JAZZ, doing the most rockin' drum solo EVER PLAYED. Playing faster, Jazz yells "Nobody can rock like JAZZRAWR!" To the delight of the screaming crowd.

9. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *skinny person appears on very dimly lit stage*

"Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality..."

10. Beebo

"open Your Eyes! Look Up To The Skies And Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

11. Beebo

*Beebo then powerslides across the stage with his arms raised SCREAMIN'*

[YOUTUBE]U-UDWPXrW5c[/YOUTUBE]

12. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lex watches the entire spectacle in front of him with a smirk on his face. He watches the musicians and singers go through their paces, each trying to top one another, each thinking that they're the ones owning this venue.

Lex knows differently.

Oh, the singer might hit the money notes, and the drummer might keep an amazing beat, and the guitarist might shred like a cheese grater. But Lex knows who's really in charge here. Lex knows who has the power to bring the rock.

Lex knows that HE's the one.

Because Lex is behind the soundboard.

And with just a knob twist here, a fader adjust there, one button on, one button off...the entire performance will fall apart like a ten-story house of cards. The singer will sound squeaky, the guitarist will sound impotent, and the drummer will sound like he's slapping his hands on cardboard boxes.

...all with just a few adjustments.

Lex smiles and shakes his head. Let them think they're running things. But Lex knows. Oh, he knows.

Lex

13. TheSuburbian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    xD Lex! You're so mean!

14. Miaplacidus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The lights are turned off.

Then a spotlight illuminates me. I'm in my darkest attire, one which shows how skinny and frail I am. My hair is messed up, and white make-up covers all of me. My eyes have heavy shadows.

I look at the floor. Then my head goes back, and I start singing.

"When the outside temperature raises / and the meaning is oh so clear / one thousand and one yellow daffodils / begin to dance in front of you (oh dear!)"

[YOUTUBE]rNBWf54RvsI[/YOUTUBE]

15. Helen

Helen Guest

Helen hears the soundboard operator chuckling to himself about his supposed victory, and shakes her head.

Her instrument doesn't need any faders or loudspeakers to deafen the whole audience. It can blast out a wild zany melody with one flutter of her tongue, and one breath of air passing through.

Helen is an oboist. There aren't enough of those in the world. She waits, patiently, for the crowd to mellow, so she can walk out once the guitarists have all eaten each other from the intensity of their solos, and the arms of the drummers have fallen off.

Oboes win.

16. Miaplacidus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow. I look like Willy Wonka. :S

17. interstella

*appears out of nowhere, picks up a guitar for like the third time in his life and plays a note-perfect rendition of In The Presence Of Enemies Pt.1 by Dream Theater*

18. *grunts, pushing a dolly out onstage*
    [​IMG]

*beings to unwrap the large object on it*
    [​IMG]

*has finished*
    [​IMG]

*THE CROWD GOES WILD*
    [​IMG]

Oh, yes. I am a harpist. I know. You can't deal with the excitement, right? It's too much for you, right?

19. Hoppip

I sing and dance this song to all my ladies out there - Jazz, Helen, Heetqueen, Mike,- THIS IS FOR YOU.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=r4yndU6NqUE[/YOUTUBE]

(It looks like an old show, but just keep watching it. ;D )

20. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heatqueen is standing behind the scenes. She is completely innocent.
    Or is she?
    She's leaning against a wall behind which is a switch. There is a sign on the switch saying 'DO NOT PRESS'. Does Heatqueen care? No. She leans back and sighs happily.
    The movement flicks the switch.
    Everything on the stage turns into chaos and the curtains close. The lights go out. sound box turns off. The electric guitars are not to be heard anywhere.
    Heatqueen smirks. She grabs her violin and strides proudly onto the stage, in front of the closed curtains.
    Violins rule because they don't need electricity to run them. :wink:

[​IMG]