1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun Coming Out Stories or reactions

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by JohnB, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnB

We all know coming out can be difficult at times, but there were some stories and reactions I've heard that actually were hilarious and kinda made it easier on myself to come out. Some lighten the mood and coming out should never just been seen as ugly and scary, that coming out is to be celebrated.

Now, what are your stories, stories you've heard, or just reactions that made you smile or laugh or just made you feel good?

*I'm am not sure if anyone would like their story told if they have shared it on the site here, but I mean like anything outside of this site, unless you have a personal story that is light hearted and don't mind sharing it.*

- I've heard one story(Not from this site) where someone came out to their best friend and waited in suspense for their answer and their friend simply turned to them and said, "What? You wanna cookie?" Like nothing changed.

:slight_smile:

#1 JohnB, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  2. Katbot

Hmm, I guess that one time when I accidentally came out to my brother wasy hilariously awkward! I want to go to this LGBT youth meet up that was being run by a charity that my brother had actually volunteered for, so he recognised the address! One o clock in the morning playing xbox, and I get asked if I'm gay. Was NOT expecting it at all! I was cringing the whole way through, but it's pretty cool now!

Also that one time I came out to my cousin, who then asked me four months later if I was actually serious. *rolls eyes* It was funny at least!

3. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    About a month ago I was among a group of friends from the university, and one of them said to me jokingly "I hope someday you'll find your prince charming", so I replied "actually, I wouldn't mind if I found a princess, too". :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    He was shocked, another girl laughed, but in the end everything was ok. :grin:

4. Gallatin

We already have a thread for this. :slight_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.