1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I had a thought....

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by PeytonRose, Apr 24, 2014.

1. PeytonRose

With all this war mongering between the Gnerds (Long live the Gnerds!), The Skittles, and the Coalition I thought we needed a game where we could duke it out and determine who the bestest faction of Empty Closets is (which of course will be the Gnerds, but why not take this opportunity to show it?

Back when I was a regular writer in an EFed (online wrestling federation. Made my own WWE esque wrestler, wrote a promo for him every week and depending on how good it was vs. another writer's I win or lose my match) we had a title belt that was contested under 24/7 rules. Basically anyone could challenge for this belt but it was a forum game. You wrote a little scene where Wrestler A attacks the champion. The champion responds and the game continues until the champion doesn't respond in a 24 hour time frame.

So here's what I'm proposing. We all write little scenes where the person tries to incapacitate the person above them. If a faction fails to respond in 24 hours from the last post, then the team that takes them out gains a point. Whoever has the most "points" (because who is really going to keep track?) when this thread dies (psht like it will ever die), whoever has the most points is declared the ultimate faction.

Thoughts?

2. Emulator

The factionless win! :badgrin:

3. PeytonRose

Perhaps.

But then you see how much fun it is to do battle on a field of blood, railguns, and lightsabers. You realize that something is missing and you look down at your hand and find a Pokeball. You toss the Pokeball and join in the fray. The question however remains. Who do you fight for?

The few, the proud, The Gnerds? <----- Really the only faction worth mentioning

Or the other two?

4. Emulator

I shall be the referee, then.

5. Foxface

precisely...only the Gnerds will prevail

6. Niko

Gnerds will be victorious. :grin: