1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tv rpg!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Minnie, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Minnie

Right, starting to get into some new TV series. Here's the idea:
    We start a story in one TV-land world. The first person can type 1 to 3 sentences of storyline. The next person has to continue the story, it has to involve another series until we've got a few involved - this can be done by introducing a new character, or changing the setting, or bringing in a synopsis from another show.
    For example:

Person 1 - Walter White (Breaking Bad) wakes up in a trailer. There is freshly-cooked meth scattered all over the floor, and next to him his partner in crime, Jesse, is lying still unconscious.

Person 2 - Suddenly, the trailer starts to shake. Walt gets up and staggers to the window only to look out at a dozen zombies (The Walking Dead) outside the trailer, growling and gnarling.

Person 3 - Sherlock (Sherlock - pretty obvious!) emerges from the bathroom after the shaking starts. He sees the zombies outside the window and then switches his glare to the raw materials lying unused on the counter, realising he can use them to destroy the zombies.

Hopefully this is all followable!
    Obviously, we can't have a bajillion shows, so once we've got a decent number, don't worry about introducing new ones, but instead try and mention a show in your post that hasn't been central to the previous post.

So, would anyone be interested in playing this game? :slight_smile:

2. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like the game I introduced earlier, but this sounds way cooler!! I'd be down :slight_smile:

3. Minnie

Sorry, I can't remember if I saw something your thread, I've just been sitting watching Breaking Bad all night and thought it up! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Maybe you can comment on your original one to bring it to the top of the forum and we can continue the game from there?

---------- Post added 27th Apr 2014 at 06:36 PM ----------

*saw your thread (didn't change that sentence correctly!)

4. Kreiger

As Sherlock prepared his concoction, Jesse awoke to see a blonde woman attacking the zombies and making witty quips.

"You know, you guys are a lot slower than the undead I'm usually fighting," Buffy said as she cleaved off the head of one with an axe.

5. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had honestly just put it up a few minutes before you put this one, so it's all good :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: No one has done anything on it yet though :/

6. Minnie

Jesse stared at Buffy in awe as she raised a zombie head by its withering grey hair.
    "Wow, that was awesome!", he shouted, "... BITCH!"
    Just then, the screeching of a motorcycle, followed by gunshots and zombie groans, could be heard outside - it was Alice and Tasha (The L Word).

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Captain Picard turned up whith phaser on zombie kill. He shot 43 zombies. Buffy was impressed

8. Minnie

"Ah, lieutenant White!" cried Picard, "What a surprise to see you here!"
    "Wow wow wow," said Jesse, "you know this guy?!"
    "Yeah," muttered Walt, "I worked with him incognito at the CIA." (American Dad.)

9. Notsoshure

The rumble of a car engine could be heard and suddenly a black 1967 Chevy Impala parks near them. A man walks out with a shotgun in his hand. "Holy christ Sammy, look at all these dead zombies!" He shouts out to the other and walks over towards the small group of people standing there. "Are you guys hunters too? Damn, we didn`t expect to find this many zombies".

(just had to put in some supernatural :wink:)

10. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A sudden sound doh as homer Simpson shot 7 more zombies

11. Minnie

At that, the Colonel (Monty Python) emerged from under the trailer, one of the best techniques to avoid zombies.
    "Stop it!," he said, "All these characters coming in - it's silly!"
    Suddenly he and Homer let out a yell as two more zombies took a bite out of them.