1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NPA Personality Test

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by An Gentleman, May 27, 2014.

1. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Attached Files:

2. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I'm Narcissistic-Agressive with submissive tendencies and I'm at possible risk for borderline personality disorder...?

Doesn't sound like me :/

3. Hyaline

ok.. I'll bite... Not sure how I feel about being called narcissistic, but who knows. The explanations seems to fit most of my personality...It possible I don't consider myself, but other people might...

Test results on Imgur

#3 Hyaline, May 27, 2014
    Last edited: May 27, 2014
  4. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes similar results here except it didn't say I was at risk of anything, and likewise doesn't sound much like me.

The 'narcissistic' I can sort of understand as I do have an ego (but that's ok because I am in fact brilliant :lol: ) 'aggressive' I'm not so sure about, never have incited violence but can shout someone down in an escalated argument I suppose. The slight 'submissive tendencies' though is completely inaccurate, am very dominant and never do as someone tells me in social situations unless they are politely asking rather than demanding.

I think one of the problems with the test is that it groups people into either being submissive or dominant in social situations, which doesn't leave room for the happy loners like me who dislike social situations and prefer to do our own thing, and when in a social situation will not give in to what other people want but at the same time feel no need to boss them about either.

Interesting test though.

5. Weekender

Narcissistic-perfectionistic
    S-score was below 20, indicating a dominant character type.
    Reserved yet extroverted, with absent aggression.

I'm not at all sure how I feel about the results or whether or not it's accurate, but I don't particularly feel good about being called a narcissist or a perfectionist.

6. Au.Quicksilver

I got plain NA (Narcissistic-Aggressive), yet I think I'm on the level of an animal (He who fights monsters. Yet becomes a greater one.). Tests, you have failed again.
    And most answers there were, didn't work well with my logic.

Attached Files:

7. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The S-score is a measure of anxiety, depression or submissiveness in social relations on a scale of 0-100. If the score is >20-30, then it becomes likely that either trait N or A, or both, is only partially expressed. This test does not explore the many possible reasons for a high S-score. The most common reason is suppressed aggression (submissive types) or suppressed narcissism (narcissistic borderline types). In individuals having consulted a mental health professional common reasons might be depression or bipolar disorder. The T-score is a measure of temperament, also on a scale of 0-100. Low temperament individuals tend to be reserved or phlegmatic. High temperament individuals tend to be reactive or volatile. The F score is a measure of the degree of organization of an individual's personality, again on a scale of 0-100. Organized individuals with analytical tendencies will tend to score high on this scale, while less focused, expansive or practical individuals will tend to score low.

N (Narcissistic)

Since your S-score was somewhat elevated, consider the probability that your character type is non-dominant: Narcissistic Submissive (NA-) or Borderline (N-).

8. Hyaline

I think the one score that was odd for me is the Extrovert score. Typically I see myself as an introvert. I tend to be shy socially with some rare exceptions. I tend to keep to myself and am perfectly content on my own 99% of the time. Though admittedly it has gotten to be less of an issue as I have gotten older. Not sure if its the "older and wiser" or the "I'm old and I don't get a ___"...

Maybe you can teach a old dog new tricks?

9. DangerAlex

It says narcissistic-aggressive for me too. It says I'm very reactive, moderately focused, aggressive, narcissistic, and my statistical consistency was very high (93). And my S-score was below 20, indicating a dominant personality type. I'd agree about 70% or so. But it also said my scores indicate a potential for bipolar disorder, and I was actually diagnosed with cyclothymia, so that was pretty on-the-money.

10. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Narcissistic-Perfectionistic

... I don't think so.

11. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

Narcissistic-Perfectionist... Can't really see myself as fitting into that label...

12. Acm

Acm Guest

Narcissistic Perfectionist

13. JessieRayne

My own little corner in my own little world
    i was told that im narcissistic.. but.. im not.. i dont think...? am I ;~; but it also said that im 100% for the.. anxiety/depression/submissive part.. which.. i can agree.. ;~; but.. still.. narcissistic ? >~<