1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gloom & Glee Thread

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by black-cat, Jun 19, 2014.

1. black-cat

So this is basically a free pass to moan about your day/life, but you have to post something good about it as well. It's popular on a lot of other forums, so I figured I would open it up here too. :slight_smile:

Gloom- I'm coming down with a migraine and an ear infection, I feel terrible.

Glee- It is the first day of the summer holidays, so I can chill until I'm feeling better without worrying about deadlines ^~^

2. TheStudent

TheStudent Guest

Gloom: I've messed up yet another exam today. I always know everything before the exam but as soon as I take it weird things happen and I mess it up.

Glee: Tomorrow night I'll be getting very high/wasted with my friends.

3. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Gloom: I hate hay fever! It was terrible yesterday and I hardly got any sleep last night. I woke up at 5 in the morning with a completely congested nose, and then I woke up again at 7 - same story. I can't take tablets because they make me drowsy and I've got important tests at school.

Glee: I've got a day off school today, so I can do whatever I want.

4. Santana

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Gloom - I'm 'working' right now, but actually I have absolutely nothing to do and I'm bored till death.
    Glee - tomorrow I'll meet my best cousins and we're totally gonna play football. Yeeey!...

5. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Gloom - I have way too much going on and can barely cope.

I need to stop with one of my volunteer organisations so I have time to do more hours at work, or at least have time to relax. I have too many family responsibilities as I'm the only one my 22 year old sister confides in about all her shit, and I can leave my 70-something grandma to look after my (nearly) 3 year old sister on her own on tuesdays as she already has to do it on mondays while I work.

I never get to see my friends as they all work weird shifts or live too far away, so I have to schedule time away to see them, but can't as I'm needed on duty as a volunteer as my unit has no members. And I can't give up one organisation as I want a career in it and it's the perfect stepping stone and I love it, and I can't give up the other as it's even shorter on volunteers and I'm being relied on to run a series of activities next term so I have to stay til then at least, and I also love it.

And I tutor, which restricts my time further, and babysit as I'm in desperate need for more money, as I can't get enough hours at work. I really need a new, full time job, but don't feel i can leave yet, as I've just been give a few more hours and 2 people have just left, and I know I've been spoilt my how amazing this place is (no bitching, and managers are just the best you could ask for) and will regret leaving. And I have no time for hobbies without burning out. (Sorry for the massive, you said free pass!! :confused:)

Glee - I honestly can't remember the last time I was bored, and this weekend and next I get to spend stupid amounts of time with my best friends. And I've finally accepted myself and my sexuality as it currently stands, and am working up the courage to tell people which is simultaneously terrifying and SO exciting! Also, my littlest sister is very complementary - I get lots of "I love you"'s and "You're funny"s and " you cheeky little monkey"s and "come on, my darling"s: she copies what people say to her a lot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Gloom, I feel terrible, like shit, empty.

Glee, I'm listening to great music.