1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you seen this new product?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Foxface, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Foxface

OMG have you guys seen this new product? Here's the transcript of the commercial.

All new product from BizCo! We bring you "Caffeinated Business Student!" Yes from the makers of the "Oops I Forgot My Homework" time travel pill and "Liquid Leverage," the high risk energy drink comes "Caffeinated Business Student." MBA students from around the world can engage in whitty discussion, produce top-management friendly Excel documents or just sit up all night crunching numbers and it's so easy to use. Simply pop the top, drink and let "Caffeinated Business Student" do the rest. The drink works from the inside by inserting tiny bureaucrats into your blood stream who whip, shape and scold you until your homework is better-than-government grade. Now you'll calculate break-even points and variable costs like a professional. Yes kids, go to the store today and buy "Caffeinated Business Student'

--This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illnesses. If not fully engaged and satisfied with "Caffeinated Business Student", return remaining product to BizCo! for a fully-depreciated refund value. Offer void in Utah

2. Hexagon

3. Foxface

yeah I've done like twelve hours of homework and I am completely fried

But I rallied thank to Caffeinated Business Student!

Thanks BizCo!

Foxface is a paid actor for BizCo!

4. Hexagon

That's nice.

5. Yosia

6. Foxface

ok...was just having a little fun