1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Color Personality Quiz

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Nychthemeron, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ColorQuiz.com - The free five minute personality test!

I have to say, the other thread about personality quizzes made me think of this one.

It can be scarily accurate. And all you have to do is click colors.

I'm serious.

Some of it wasn't right, of course, but a lot of the things sort of hit home. How? I have no idea. But in case some people were unaware of this quiz, I'd like to share. It's pretty cool.

EDIT: Well, just took it again and everything was 100% accurate this time. Interesting.

EDIT: For trans people, pick the gender you feel best with. I tried it multiple times with male and female, and it seems as if the male option fit me better.

#1 Nychthemeron, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  2. DangerAlex

Jesus, mine was scary accurate...

Your Existing Situation

"He lacks the motivation to put forth effort in achieving his goals. He feels neglected and insecure and is seeking a loving, secure, problem-free environment."

Your Stress Sources

"Unfulfilled hopes have left him feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears he will be looked over, lose his position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and his negative attitude leads him to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended, which leaves him feeling isolated."

"Current situation makes him feel unable to prove himself, but tries to make the best of things."

He is being forced to be happiness and pleasure on hold for new due to his limiting circumstances.

"Although he feels isolated and alone, he is afraid of forming deep, meaningful relationships. Is conceited and is easily offended."

He is being forced to be happiness and pleasure on hold for new due to his limiting circumstances.

Your Desired Objective

Looking for an escape from his problems and current conflicts. Needs a peaceful and safe environment so that he can relax and recover from the stress. Wants a life free from conflict and full of security and peace.

Your Actual Problem

"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave him feeling the same way. Looking for friendly, pleasant relationships with others, who will further develop his intellect. He needs to escape into an environment which is stable and secure and will allow him to relax and feel more at peace."

That kind of blew me away. There are minor inaccuracies, but largely it's very true. Especially considering the method of the assessment!

3. Illus1

I hope it says positive stuff for other people, but otherwise wat tha fack DAMN that was accurate, is it reading my pc?

Your Existing Situation

"Is strong willed and unwilling to take advice from others; however, finds himself currently in a dangerous situation which finding a solution should be top priority."Am currently not in a dangerous but more in a frustrating situation

Your Stress Sources

"Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past he was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to his fear of over involvement, he now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around him. "

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."

Is bothered when his needs and desires are misunderstood and he feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. His self-centered attitude can cause him to be easily offended.

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."

"Believes his hopes and dreams are realistic and sticks to them stubbornly, even though circumstances are forcing him to compromise. Very precise in the qualities he seeks in a partner."

Your Desired Objective

"Looking for a loving relationship, which brings happiness and contentment. Brings emotional excitement to the relationship. Helpful and willing to give as much as he takes, and requires the same sort of giving relationship from others. "

Your Actual Problem

Needs to find a stable and peaceful environment which will free him of the worries that are preventing him from achieving the things he wants.

Damn most of it was true, made bold stuff that shocked me in how true they are. MIND BLOWN

4. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think this test was designed to help you locate what you're having trouble with, so most likely it'll be talking about how you deal with your problems and stuff. But yeah, it gave some positive feedback to me. I think. I guess. Lol.

5. Illus1

This is just weird, I randomly clicked colours and got the a similar accurate response, it's making me believe & doubtful at the same time.

6. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

Yeah some of it wasn't accurate for me, but some of it hit howl to. It's probably generalized so that almost everyone will relate to it. I mean come on who doesn't want freedom and fulfillment?

7. Illus1

I admit I am very stubborn ...

I should have edited my previous comment, now this one stands randomly in the middle of comments lol

#7 Illus1, Jun 24, 2014
  8. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it may have to do with which colors you're most attracted to. Unless you're closing your eyes or something, you're probably still going to be attracted to certain colors over another, I guess. Maybe? Who knows. Science is creepy cool.

EDIT: Nah, it's okay. Haha.

EDIT: I just did the same thing you did. The first part of it wasn't really accurate, but the rest of it was. Lol. But what Owl333 probable.

With freedom comes responsibility. I am a very dependent person. I rely on others too much, and freedom will be a very tedious thing. Yes, I like the idea, but I have a feeling it will also stress me out, if that makes sense.

#8 Nychthemeron, Jun 24, 2014
  9. BelleLey

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    God this is very very acurate.

10. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

This quiz is a bullshit :lol:

11. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mostly inaccurate for myself.

Here's the only true parts:

I took "wanting to be valued and respected" as relating to the person(s) I wish a close and peaceful relationship with - for all other individuals I couldn't care less what their opinions are.

12. SunSparks

Your Existing Situation

Needs excitement and constant stimulation. Willingly participates in activities that are thrilling and offer adventure.

Your Stress Sources

"Wants the freedom to follow his own heart, goals, and dreams and to earn the respect as a unique individual. Desires to pursue every possible opportunity without limitations or things standing in his way."

#12 SunSparks, Jun 24, 2014
  13. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Mm... not bad. I can definitely see some of my results.

14. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

It was surprisingly accurate at most parts :astonished: Then again it may be caused due to the statements' generality. Still pretty interesting- I certainly remember taking the test before c:

15. Acm

Acm Guest

Wow, that was really accurate :eek:

16. tulipinacup

I've had this test before and I had the same results and it's still surprisingly accurate.
    This is very me:frowning2:

17. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    These 2 parts really were accurate but the entire thing was scarily correct:

"Organized and detail-oriented, he has a very precise and methodical manner. He needs relationships which offer him understanding, respect, and approval."

Your Stress Sources

"Needs to meet people who have the same high principals and values as himself, but finds the need unfulfilled. His need to feel dominate and superior leaves him feeling isolated and does not allow for him to give freely of himself. He would like to surrender and let go, but sees that as a weakness he must not give in to. Holding back will allow him to stand out for the crowd and earn a higher status, recognized by others as unique and important."

- See more at: ColorQuiz.com - The free five minute personality test!

18. justjade

:eek: Whoa! All I did was click on some fucking colors! How does that even indicate this?
    I don't think I'm that manipulative, but still, that's pretty damn close.

19. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is amazingly accurate, nothing about this is wrong 0,0

Took the quiz male also (being male and female) and the results were also extremely accurate

#19 iamjustababy, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
  20. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Very innacurate, it made me sound like I'm a total dick who only cares about myself because I clicked some colors in the wrong order. I know this test is based on any real science.