1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zodiac sign and role in horror movies

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Ruby Dragon, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I found this on Yahoo answers and thought it was funny, so I decided to share it with you.

I just copied and pasted directly

(ETA: I'm a leo by the way)

Aries : this iditot will be the first to die with a big spikey wooden log in his as* for trying to be all yelling and taunting at the killer in black hood. ( 1st one to die )

Taurus : This is a piggy dumbass since he wont get killed by actually getting exploded from pigging out the whole fridge in an abandoned house. 4th to die

Gemini : Talk too much and annoy everyone, even annoys the killer and finally left by everyone while still yip-yapping with eyes closing.and hands waving ...in the end gets throat cut off but still manage to hand-dacing just for the sake of communication - 3rd one to die

Cancer : Crying , keep saying " I ll call my mom, she ll know how to handle this " and keeps peeing her pants after seeing gemini cruelsome death and taurus pathetic death and finally gets her bladder taken out by the killer for peeing too much. - 5th to die

Leo : Get killed for being such a complete self-absorbed who*e , when everyone is running ( him included ) , passing by a big mirror, he stopped and posed in front of the mirror and complimenting himself " oh look even in this horrid situation, I still look beautiful and exceptional , mirror mirror on the wall....tell me whos the most good looking....and the killer appeared behind him and speared him along with his balls and stick both to the wall "( oh and of course along with his huge inflated ego ) - 7th to die

Virgo : ask too many uesless questions, complain too much why he is in this situation , complain why gemini talked too much, why cancer cried too much ....complained the killer killed too slow..and finally got his tongue yanked off by the killer but managed to say his final words to Libra " dont forget to clean the dishes, they are disgusting " 6th to die

Libra : spineless b*tch who wont stop performing lewd acts towards Scorpio and Sagittarius whenever she can, running with her thongs on and wonder why her boobs are too heavy to carry around ( due to 10 pounds of silicone ) , she has trouble deciding which one to become her rescue hero and finally got her brain sliced ( and her silicones) in half .....still cant decide at the end huh libra ? - 9th to die

Scorpio : The only one who is silent from the beginning and obsessed with the thought of having hot steamy cruel evil sex with the killer and finally offers to have genital cut off by the killer so they can be together forever.... - 8th to die

Sagittarius : This wandering cross-dressers will die 2nd next to Aries because he keeps laughing at the killer and teasing the killer " dude, you look ugly, what an ugly fart....where is your momma , i bet she looks like me ??!!!" when he sees it while everyone has long gone . Before getting his thighs chopped in 20 pieces , he had got 10 billard balls shoved into his mouth " ( extra credit - cut off scene : the killer also shoved 10 billard balls up his as* , just in case he would use his rectum to laugh ) - 2nd to die

Capricorn : wouldnt throw all the personal gadgets away ( wallets, security card , work ID card , laptop , blow-up doll, camera . mobile phone, business books, yellow pages ....) and keep thinking of taking pictures of other signs' gruesome death to sell them on ebay . Finally getting entangled with his own personal belongings and has his white gold teeth pulled off and himself got deboned by the killer. But its ok since he had no friends at the beginning and rather die with his wife ( the blowie doll ) - 11th to die

Aquarius : keep suggesting that if everyone would try and farts all at once at the killer to scare him away and ask if he had a french toaster , the enemy would be fried to death for long. He died in the famous " man thinking " possiton ...of course with an ax between his legs and another one across his face. - 10th to die

Pisces : Crying since the beginning til the end.....and finally show her herself as a killer since no one would think a pathetic weak cry baby would be a killer ...And actually her crying is actually sinister laughings ...but since she is a sadistic killer , no one would have guessed - the only one standing....

Of course she would deceptively made herself believe that she was the pure angel who survived the tragedy...

2. Greeley

As if im the third one to die ahaha.

3. ABeautifulMind

Im the first? I really must say I dont think I would be the first to die. I am a bit of a survival nut and I can defend myself pretty well.

Plus I have guns. A really nice sks bullpup assault rifle. I really dont think I would be the first to die in a horror movie :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Did I mention 1000 rounds currently stored....

4. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a pig?! Aaaa I never knew?! I'm like 4th to die

5. ABeautifulMind

Be happy, you outlived me by atleast 30 minutes...

I still say I would not be first to die :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You died protecting me though right?!

7. tulipinacup

Are we really that sexual? lol

8. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ha ha! I am the cry-baby killer! Is sounds like me, emotional and crazy.

9. ABeautifulMind

Of course, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

so is this like in zombie movies? I hate the idea of zombies.... Some brain infection or something...

10. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It doesn't have to be sexual, I'm just a little physically pathetic, BeautifulMind if you're due to die you don't mind do you haha?!

11. Yosia

Im 7th to die lol.

I kind of saw myself in the last one in all honesty XD

12. justjade

I'm a Scorpio, so I guess I'm the 8th to die. Sex with a bad guy sounds fun, but what's this about having my genitals cut off? :confused:

13. Wild Poodle

Duuude... I'M OFFENDED BY THIS! Who says that virgos complain anyway!? And why do they kill Leo after me!? Bullpoop! :angry:

(I'm jokiing.. ^^)

14. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

LOL sounds just like me

15. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I get to kill you all! Also none of you even knew it was me! -Evil laugh-