1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Continue the RPG

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Minnie, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Minnie

A bit like Continue the Story but there's one main character and most things - if not everything - revolve(s) around them. You can write as much or as little as you like. Imagine it like a D&D quest - you can write about combat, travel, trade etc etc. If you're feeling adventurous you can even have a handful of outcomes and ask the next person to roll a die or use a number generator to determine which one. Please be specific about what happens to the character (eg specifying how much money they spend etc). There can also be a sort of "health bar" which van be replenished by finding food/medicine - again, if you want to ask the next poster to roll a number to determine whether the antagonist finds help, feel free to do so. I'll start.

It is a cold, ruthless night. The King is dead, murdered by an unknown group of assailants. Our antagonist, Aleksas, heir to the throne, has to flee for their life. Rushing to the stables they mount their horse and gallop through the muddy grass that surrounds the great castle. Our hero is armed with nothing but a sword, 20 gold coins, and a warm longcoat of deer skin, and has no food or water They fear that travelling to a nearby village would be too easy for their pursuers, and so must travel further to ensure safety. They know of three villages within a few hours' travel in which they could take temporary shelter. Where do they travel to? Please roll a die to determine if they go to:

1 or 2 - Soldin, home to a handful of powerful wizards;
    3 or 4 - Arranfaire - a village with a renowned for their blacksmiths;
    5 or 6 - Mayrestown - the most well-defended village in 50, maybe even 100 miles.

Have fun!

2. Minnie

Oh and you can introduce sidekicks etc.

3. Abi

Abi Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Did you make up this game?? :slight_smile:) Very creative I must say..sounds fun too :grin:

4. Minnie

Yeah I did :slight_smile: And thanks :grin: I'm doing it on Facebook too. I also only realised a few days ago after a friend pointed it out to me that I'm used "antagonist" instead of "protagonist".