1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarrassing things you did when you were young

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by LimeTime007, Sep 21, 2014.

1. LimeTime007

Out Status:
    A few people
    I used to carry around a toy Daphne wherever I went. (Daphne from Scooby Doo)

2. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, God, There's been more than a few! I like the toy Daphne one, though...did she lose her glasses?

Let's see: there was a party me and my mate went to, and ended up drinking a tad too much. It was this studio/werehouse space of this guy in art school, and we stripped down to our undies, rolled around in paint, and then on these big rolls of paper. I recall waking up, and being very confused, though it is funny to look back on now!

3. LimeTime007

Out Status:
    A few people
    :roflmao:

4. radicalmuffins

Out Status:
    A few people
    I did a lot of embarrassing things back then.

One time I was playing tag with a few kids and while I was jumping over the edge of a short fence, I forgot to land on my feet. I literally just jumped and forgot so I landed face first on the grass. Then, these grownups came to me and asked if I was okay. I was in a state of shock so I just lay there pretending I was sleeping. :/

5. Blossom85

One for now

I was about 4 or 6 maybe and I blurted out what my Nan's present was as she was opening it. I remember everyone laughing and my cheeks went very red.

6. Chief Beifong

I have no idea how old I was. I always wanted to learn Tagalog (Filipino main language) and still do. I only know how to say a few words but I can only understand more than I can speak. I would speak nonsense and add random Tagalog words in. 'Teka teka (wait wait), hudge jid corr amin. Pero (so) hanna baso ....' Everyone always laugh but I was too young to know what embarrassment was. Now it's just a memory for me to slap myself with.