1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"depression" foods?!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by shinji, Sep 24, 2014.

1. shinji

shinji Guest

So, i kind of got depressed and decided to go with ice cream this time... ate like two whole 800 ml boxes in a day and... the next morning i was 1 kg lighter... then i did the same the next day.... and again 1kg lighter, this is my third day, wonder what the scales will show tomorrow.

Just wanted to put this out there, you can hate me now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

To keep this topic on track, what is YOUR "depression" food?

2. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

LOL, no hate from me.

I eat potatoes when I'm down. I especially love Scalloped or Au Gratin, but any potato will do. My old therapist said the carbs in potatoes are like jet fuel for a depressed brain. :slight_smile:

3. AsheTheHuman

For the heavy "BRB, going to listen to My Chemical Romance, turn off all the lights and curl into the fetal position" depression, Chocolate of any kind will do, though I must admit I have a thing for White Chocolate. For the light "Monday Morning Blues" depression, salsa and chips.

4. ChameleonSoul

I always go to peanut butter anytime I feel depressed. I usually eat it right out of the jar with a spoon. It's not the healthiest food in the world, but it makes everything just feel better.

5. Blossom85

Chocolate for me and sometimes chocolate and potato chips.