1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MTV's Faking it?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by TheatreGeekGirl, Sep 27, 2014.

1. So has anyone on here been watching MTV's new show "Faking it"? I'm obsessed.(!) If you've never seen it I recommend checking it out (there's lesbian, gay, intersex, and straight characters), because it's one of the only shows on tv now that deals with LGBTQ teens + it's hella funny.

If you have been watching it, what do you think so far!?

2. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Omg I watch it!!! It's so amazing although I refuse to watch it until the entire first season can be found on Netflix -.- haha but it's so amazing and they "fake" it to fit in, which is the opposite of what people do in most places :slight_smile: plus the guy are like superrr cute!!! I also watch Awkward :slight_smile: haha

I only watched the first episode last year haha because I'm more of a season a night kin of guy haha cx so I want to find a good show on Netflix and be able to binge watch it haha cx

3. claiire

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I love Faking It! I can really relate to Amy at the moment since I, like her, am also questioning my sexuality. It's great wathing this show and knowing other people my age are going through the same thing as me. Also the show is hilarious. I love how it deals with serious issues in a light hearted yet inoffensive way.

4. marisouza

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been enjoying watching Faking It, but, at the same time, I'm kinda having a hard time with Amy. Srsly, AMY WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SOOOO CUTEEE?
    Rita Volk is turning out to be my number one celebrity crush (sorry, Naya Rivera).