1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Role Play Maybe?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by ryrymac12, Oct 14, 2014.

1. ryrymac12

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Would anyone be interested in role playing with me? I have a really cool role-play idea and I'd like to know if others are interested.

Max 6 people.

2. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You mean as in text based posts that tell a story, where we each develop/play a character? I'd be interested, depending on the plot/idea. I do quite a few rps elsewhere, though have never seen any here, so far.

3. CloudyEver

Tell us where

4. Polterpup

Ooh! It's been far to long since I last role played. What's your idea?

5. ryrymac12

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a whole story line, it could just continue here if you'd like. Forum posting is usually the easiest way to convey story and character development. I could post the story line if you'd like?

6. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK, sounds good. We're not allowed here to link to other sites that would identify us, so I think that leaves us with doing it here.

One question/concern: On RP forums, you can 'limit' who can post on a thread...I wonder how we could do that here? Maybe the mods could help us out? Otherwise, it could get confusing, if others see the thread, and start posting who aren't in the RP. But I think we can figure this out, somehow.

Also, should we post character descriptions after we see the general story-line? I love creating new characters.

7. Blossom85

It sounds interesting.. I'd like to hear more about it and see if it is something I would like to do.. I love role play but I am better at more romantic and fluff type stories, so if I knew what it was about, it would give me an idea if I feel I would be good at doing it.

8. ryrymac12

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, there's a group of 6 friends from the same district (the poorest) who are socially and economically disenfranchised. They work the hardest, are treated the worst, and some are even forced to be indentured servants to the rich to pay off debts or protect their families. The caste system in this country works similarly to The Hunger Games. There are six districts with distinct rolls all feeding the capital in order to receive protection, supplies, and aid. But it's not a democratic society, it's Orwellian. The government has videos playing all over the cities about how perfect it is, sex and drug use is rampant because it's regulated by government entities. The list of how terrible it is goes on and on (and can be modified as the role play continues.)

This group of friends team up and run away but are chased all over the country by government police who want to put them into slavery because they've disobeyed and caused mass controversy and revolution within the state. Romance develops between some of the members of the group, maybe a love triangle (trying to make it interesting!) and they eventually succeed or fail.

Any suggestions, adds, or points of interest??