1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why can't we be equal??

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by ForeverYoung000, Oct 25, 2014.

1. ForeverYoung000

August 2014- It was Sunday. Tomorrow was going to be my first day my sophomore year. I was pretty happy about it. My good friend moved to another school and I was torn. She was like my best friend. As I use my tablet, this attractive girl messages me on kik. I didn't know her but was wiling to talk to her. She looked so familiar though. As we talked, she started sending me flirty messages. I sent them back. The same happened with a few other girls. Soon, boys started messaging me from out of nowhere and I was like, " block, block,block." It was really tucked up. Since I wasn't in a relationship or whatever, it seemed awkward. I then blocked all the boys and a few of the girls leaving about 2 or 3 to talk to. While I conversed with them, my mom called my name. I responded, not moving from my bed. She then started talking and walked in my room without my knowledge. So I didn't notice her glaring eyes through the device. As I rapidly try an erase the messages it was too late. Luckily, I erased like one of them which had some sexy pics. Me likey. She then grabbed the phone and started reading the messages. " You're very pretty, if I was dating you, I'll do some naughty things. one message read. " Will you let me lick your pussy making you wet?" She continued " Yea, til I moan" she then stopped there and look me in the eye. It seemed like she was about to cry but I honestly couldn't tell. " We're you gonna send boobs too?? HUHH!" I screamed and was like NO, I DONT DO THAT!! she then slapped me. Hard. " DONT YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME OK!!?!" She said. " Mhm," I said. After she went back to her room, my moms friend son (I'll call him G) , came to my room and was like "______, your a lesbian now? You like girls?? It'll be cool if you were texting a boy but a girl?? That's just nasty." Those words hurt. I couldn't be accepted for who I am. Just because of religion. I buried my head in the pillow and was said GET OUT. He then left and my brothers with G little brother came. " ______, your gross. A girl really, a girl! I can't believe you. " I was to mad to say anything to defend myself. I felt like I was receiving a migraine. "PLEASE JUST GET OUT MAN!" They giggled and their face was full of disgust by me. My mom then called me. I left my room slowly walking to hers, scared of what tramautising speech she will give me. " Come here, " she lured. I came slowly and caution ally afraid she'll hit me again. The worse part was G's mom was sitting right next to her. So I was assuming my mom already showed her the messages. " Who's this??" She asked. " A Friend " I responded. I can tell she wasn't pleased. She read the messages continually, asking me questions. " " You wanna be a lesbian now? Is that how you wanna be? Im a tell your dad and see how he feels about this" . I knew she hated me. Just because I'm not a heterosexual. Just because I don't follow the rules in the bible or shit. My mom gave me a lecture in the bible about being homosexual and how it's a sin. As she talked, I drowned her out. * I don't care, I don't care, I don't care.* I was saying in my head. Zoning me out, she yelled _____, YOU HEAR ME? I replied Mhm, and left. No one talked to me for the rest of the day, my baby (tablet) was taken away from me and I was for sure I wasn't getting it back anytime soon. I didn't need anybody. Life wasn't fair. Why do we have to be treated this way just cuz religion denies it? It was almost 8:00 and I drifted us elf to sleep by the noise surrounded in the background.
    Monday, first day of school. My mom was parked near the college. The college was right across from our small high school. My brother and I walked to her car. She said hi to him. She didn't talk to me and I didn't mind. I didn't wanna talk to her but it just hurts. I was so mad that day. I'm sorry but I can't please everyone. I am who I am and no one is going to change that. Religion denies it. How is that fair? Why?? Oops I posted this on the wrong thread.
    Why can't we be

---------- Post added 25th Oct 2014 at 05:29 AM ----------

To this day, I still haven't gotten my tablet back.

2. ForeverYoung000