1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speech Making: Make your own funny speech on here

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Justinian20, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Justinian20

First of all, this is a fun contest and so don't take it too seriously.

Think of this as Improvisation in Drama, you improvise what you write, if it comes to your head write it. Also imagine the moments as best as you can. This is all about creativity and so put on your best Martin Luther King voice and say.

(Martin Luther King voice), "I have a dream that one day mankind will accept all people no matter there race or colour or even sexuality. I dream that one day, men that love other men and women that love other women will be able to come forward and shout to everyone, We are gay and proud. I dream that the Lesbian and Gay community will no longer have to hide and be discriminated against just because they were born that way. I have a dream that this community will achieve great things and finally I have a dream that lesbians and gays will be free to do whatever they want. I have that dream and I want it to become a reality."

This entire speech is improvised, just using the I have a dream speech as a base.

Have fun making up your own random speeches that are motivational, funny or even pointless. :thumbsup:(!)(!)(!)(!)(*hug*)

2. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im here to talk about the banana! It is so often criticised for its peel, and i think its time that we end banana discrimination! Whether you be a green banana, or a yellow banana, or even an almost black banana, you have a PURPOSE! You were not made to simply be eaten. You werecreated to be mixed in with other things, to create a new dish. Half black bananas can not be eaten, no, but they can be made into banana bread! Its time we stand up for the banana, and stop throwing them away because thy arent yellow! Are u with me?!

3. ForeverYoung000

XDD:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: STHAPP?..cute

I don't know how to play this game but im a try...

I'm here to obviously make a report. About this :grin: . It's smiling too much. When happens, it creates a hardened jaw structure, making it weaker and weaker. This face is unacceptable to the terms of jawline surgery. You can :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: all day but :grin: hurts your draw. It cracks too. Let's all make a petition. No More :grin:...on here, not in reality

Oh gad...this makes no sense. I have no clue what I was saying. Shhh...don't judge me. Lol.

#3 ForeverYoung000, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2014