1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Quiz...

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by iiimee, Nov 4, 2014.

1. iiimee

2. Blossom85

[​IMG]
    You are a Innocent Uke!
    Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
    Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..

3. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!"

ok

4. iiimee

Okay, so Nych and Blossom were never meant to be. Got it.

5. paisleydaisy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Clueless Uke - ain't that the uken' truth

6. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]
    You are a Innocent Uke!
    Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

*giggles and turns bright red*

7. Seraph

[​IMG]
    You are a Dramatic Uke
    You are a tortured soul, and your main activity in life is getting tortured. In fact, you probably wouldn't be happy without something to moan and whine about, which makes you a perfect match for the Sadistic Seme. You are willing to give your body and soul to your partner, putting yourself under their complete control in an effort to escape the pain of your tragic past, although you know deep down there is never an escape.
    Most compatible with: Sadistic Seme
    Least compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Romantic Seme

Me:
    [​IMG]

8. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

ohhhhhhh this quiz..

You are a Clueless Uke!

Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

Well that's more or less accurate, except for that I'm not uke~

9. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

"You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!
    Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other."

Was not expecting that..

10. Weekender

You are a Badass Uke!

Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.

Uh.

11. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sure, I could use an excuse to stop studying...

[​IMG]

You are a Dramatic Uke!

You are a tortured soul, and your main activity in life is getting tortured. In fact, you probably wouldn't be happy without something to moan and whine about, which makes you a perfect match for the Sadistic Seme. You are willing to give your body and soul to your partner, putting yourself under their complete control in an effort to escape the pain of your tragic past, although you know deep down there is never an escape.

Most compatible with: Sadistic Seme
    Least compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Romantic Seme

Hm...

12. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]
    You are a Clueless Uke!
    Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
    Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..

13. Hunter427

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are a Clueless Uke!

Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Sem

14. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

You are a Chibi Seme
    You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

This is so goddamn accurate

15. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You are a Sadistic Seme!

[​IMG]

It takes a special kind of uke to appreciate the punishment you dish out. Making them beg for mercy is what you're all about. You give your uke the gift of pain, and the louder their moans are, the more satisfied with the relationship you'll be. It's no fun if they don't struggle, and struggle and torture is what the Dramatic Uke, your perfect match, lives for.

Most compatible with: Dramatic Uke
    Least compatible with: Everyone else

Hm... on one hand, I'm amused, that it thinks I'm tough.
    But on the other, this makes me sound, well, sadistic.

I guess I'll take it.

16. shinji

shinji Guest

[​IMG]
    You are a Opportunist Seme!
    Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.
    Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke

Apparently i'm an opportunist, based on the facts that i don't drink, drive a sports car and have a german shepherd. Logic just flew out the window... Think i'm gonna go follow it.

17. cuppycake

[​IMG]
    You are a Chibi Seme

You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

TOO FUCKING ACCURATE.

18. iiimee

Shinji... we were never meant to be my love, I'm sorry. I'm a badass uke :tears:

19. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]
    You are a Clueless Uke!

20. iiimee

...What I've learned, is everyone on this site is an uke. Lovely.