1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just something to see how creative people are;) lol

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by TrueHeartZ, Nov 6, 2014.

1. TrueHeartZ

My friend and I where board one day so we decided to do one of these feel in the blank stories from when we where kids and we added a more grown up since of comedy to it:roflmao: So I want to see what ever once comes up with. Feel free to ad whatever you want to it and have fun(!)

Last weekend, my family and I took a day trip to the beach __________. It was ________ so we couldn't wait to get outdoors. Mom put up the ________ umbrella annd set down the cooler with all our _________ snacks and drinks. My brothers and I built a _________ castle while mom and dad were lying down ________ in the ________. The water felt ________ and the ocean was __________ so we decided to take out our __________ and ride the waves. It was so __________! Afterwards we enjoyed some of mom's homemade __________ and lemonade while listening to music. On the way home we asked mom if we could go to the ___________ again next week!