1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Clancularius, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

I'm a huge pokemon game fan, and I recently got pokemon omega ruby and I've been having a great time playing it. I was wondering if anyone else was too. I currently have a sceptile, lucario, metang, and a zoroark.(!)

2. DinelodiiGitli

Don't have it yet, I haven't had time to finish Pokemon X yet and I want to finish it before I go getting Alpha Sapphire. :slight_smile:

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'll be getting it as a Christmas gift. I like to lay off buying games around the holiday season so my relatives have more things to give me, but I'll be looking forward to it.

4. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

It's great it has all most everything from x and y(no more changing clothes;-:wink: and some new things.

5. DinelodiiGitli

Awesome, I've seen some screenshots from it, it looks amazing. Was I the only one who found the whole clothing thing to be a bit boring?

6. Gregarity

woa where the heck did you get zoroark???

i beat the E4 and delta episode on monday. sapphire was my first ever pokemon game, so seeing my childhood gussied up in a new set of clothes has been wonderful. my main team is sceptile, mightyena, manectric, camerupt, latias and dusclops

7. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

I brought my zoroark all the way from black 1

8. BelleFromHell

I don't have it yet, but my grandma gave me Y last year for Christmas, so I'm hoping she'll get me Alpha Sapphire this year. The original R/S/E games were amazing, so I'm expecting the remakes to knock my socks off.

9. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'm going to have a hard time deciding what I should nickname my Mudkip >.>

10. Tardis2020

I bought Omega Ruby, but got bored/tired of starting a new game so I'm probably going to just transfer my ridiculously over-leveled team to it.

11. Burnedcloset

I'll probably get alpha sapphire when I decide to get it. Probably for Christmas

12. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

My biggest problem with it is that if you get alpha sapphire you are going to battle way to many water types, but all my favorite legendary pokemon are in alpha sapphire. Which is really annoying.

13. I got omega ruby, and may I just say, May is so cute:grin: (haha word play)
    so cool seeing my favorite game from when I was little all fancied up and 3D-ified