1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Religion jokes

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Samus610, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Samus610

I'm curious. Does any one know any good religion jokes? Just make a list of the ones you think are the best.

Here are two:

1. A Rabbi, Priest and a Minister walk into a bar and see Jesus. So they walk over to him and Jesus puts his hand on the Priests shoulder. The Priest says "My arthritis, it's gone, you healed it!" He then puts his hand on the Ministers shoulder. The Minister says "My migrain, it's gone, you healed it!" He then reaches out to the Rabbi who says "Don't touch me I'm on disability."

2. A Rabbi, Priest, and a Minister decide to take a boat out to the lake. So they paddle to the middle of the lake and the Priest says "Wow I'm thirsty. I'm going to go to shore and get a drink." So he walks off the boat, across the water, gets his drink and walks back. A few minutes later the Minister says "Wow I'm thirsty too." So he walks off the boat, across the water, gets his drink and walks back. Soon the Rabbi says "I'm thirsty too." So he gets up off the boat takes a few steps and falls in the water. The Priest and the Minister look at eachother and the Priest says "Do you think we should have showed him where the rocks are?"

2. Mind Freak