1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you do if you had a time machine?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Penpal, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Penpal

This is tough because I would like to change the past 20 years except for my children. Maybe I just need to forget the man who gave them to me!

2. RadioRoss

Go back in time to go see Radiohead in Glastonbury, Reading Festival, and where I live...same with Blur. Pretty much all music related.

3. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I go back to when i was a baby and watch over myself and maybe play together. Then tell myself in the 7th grade it gets better

4. puppiesarecute

Ancient Greece
    MCR concert (since they broke up)

5. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I would save my cousin from dying in a car accident and make sure the guy who killed her learns how to show more fucking empathy towards other people. I would also have loved to knock the girl who slapped me in the face out instead of stand there in shock. I know revenge isn't always key but she started it.

I would also make sure I never let peoples opinions affect my self esteem. I would also try to be more understanding of my mother instead of fight with her. There are so many things I would like to change but some things just have to stay in my past and not be reflected upon unless it's absolutely vital. It's all a part of growing as a person.

6. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

That concert was amazing, Gorillaz were brilliant there too~ I'd go back and see them with you, then I'd go back agian 5,000,000 years bc before any human life existed on this planet. I imagine it was a lovely place back then

7. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ugh I have so much advice to give my younger self. That's hindsight for you! :slight_smile:

8. GhostNeko

I'd go to Japan with it an prevent Itachi Uchihas death.

9. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Depends on the type of time travel.

If it's linear time travel... I would create a paradox just to see what happens and to which extent my actions could screw reality. Now that would be amusing.

If it's lateral time travel... I would hop from timeline to timeline dropping crap from one timeline to the other and observe how that affects the events on each timeline moving forward.

10. White Knight

Would kill Adam and Eve... no more humans, earth is for animals. Yay!

Hmm on the other hand if... only if Adam is easy on eyes only would kill Eve. Then we could be first(and probably last) power couple of the humanity. Then probably there ain't a thing like heteronormative... :grin:

11. Burnedcloset

Tell myself everything is ok, life goes on. Accept yourself for who you are, and don't keep eating those unhealthy foods! Don't let those people treat you like this. Your better.

12. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would go forward a week and find all the sporting events then return to my own time and place loads of bets

13. shinji

shinji Guest

He lives... one of the the last Uchiha, Sarada. She holds the hopes and dreams of her clan. Of her father Sasuke, and all those who he has lost, who pushed him to be the person he ultimately became. And Sasuke himself, his brother lives through him, in his memories.

Anyway...

/thread - Probably use it to make money and then stash it someplace safe until i can figure out a better use for it.

14. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

If Eve was easy on the eyes and had a cute personality I would do the same except I would kill Adam :lol:

15. Chriswe

I'd go back to the time when I was about 5 or 6 and ask myself a few questions. I would erase my younger selves memory after that so I won't remember that it happened. I would just like to do that for my own knowledge. I wouln't ever change the past honestly. The past is what has made me the person I am today.

16. Rosalynn

I would go back in time and stop the time machine from being invented.

17. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Depends on my mood, honestly.

I have a few options, but which of those options I would go with, is dependent upon my mood, and perception towards life and those in it. From my most optimistic to a my most hateful, basically.

Unless there's a curiosity for details, I'll leave it at that. Lol.

18. EDMJunkie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would go forward a few years so I can finally see Skrillex, Adventure Club, Zedd, and everyone else I like in concert. Then I would go forward in time to where you could immediately learn any language that ever existed. Then I would go back to Ancient Greece. :wink:

Then I would go to the near past and rob a bank. Then I would go to the present and give myself the money, so I could be rich!

19. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Go back in time and come out to my parents sooner. Go forward in time and see how things change over the centuries. Go ahead one day and find out something that happens, then go back to the present and tell people I can predict the future. XD

20. White Knight

Yay no more bloodshed. Let's get undress for success and give Adam and Eve our own forbidden fruit then. :grin: