1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amusing misfortunes

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Ryu, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Ryu

Ryu

Well... We all like laughing at other people's misfortunes, so why not have a thread like this? Fairly simple, if something bad goes wrong throughout the day that is amusing, put it here!
    (Technically this was friday but pfft):
    (I skip alot at school.) So, I was joyously skipping towards the bus bays as it was friday and I couldn't wait to get home and be a slob for two days, and as I was skipping, my foot for some odd reason wouldn't come off the ground, but the other one did. I almost tripped over, but thankfully I didn't. Then I caught up to a friend and told him what happened. He wasn't quite sure how it happened so I demonstrated. Next thing I knew I was lying on the floor with my arms hurting with literally (exaggerating) 40% of the school staring at me.... That was embarassing.

2. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This kid at summer camp was annoying... Like everyone was sick of him and it was day 4 week 1 of a 2 week camp trip... Anyway we were playing dodge ball and of course he was being loud and obnoxious than everyone else in the game. The group leaders were also playing with us and their ages were from 18-27.. One of the group leaders hit him in the face with the ball hard by mistake lol he ended with a bloody nose but it was all good till... It happened again while he was on the sidelines recovering by the same leader RIGHT as the game started again... We were all rolling