1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heros And Villains Of EC Play Here!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by The Virgo, Jan 18, 2015.

1. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Use this for all your roleplaying fun! The game start off at the ec bank of love where Captain Zodiac is robbing the back while his minion Pieces hugs the cops and bankers

2. Ryu

Ryu

*is disguised as a commissar with power fist and bolt pistol*
    *walks into the building, looking at the love and happiness being spread. The corner of my mouth raises in disapproval*

3. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Captain Zodiac: Well i hate to break up this love fest but i must be on my way...* Waves his hands over each pieces mignon and watches them disappear*

*Takes off and flies out the door*

4. Ryu

Ryu

*I ready my weapon as I follow cpt. Zodiac*

5. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The Rebel enter his lair and proceeds to walk up the stairs to the third floor. Rebel makes it to the third floor and notice the missing floor boards, dimmed broken lights, and the little tiny foot steps of mice. Rebel enters a room he uses for sleep and mediation and than proceeds to the kitchen. He grabs a gallon size bottle of water, pours it in a bucket and wash his face. After this Rebel changes his demon blood stained shirt ands take out a book with a list of villains, anti heros, and heroes, and crosses some of them off with a red marker. Right than he sees a man with horns appear in front of him, he is one of the villains minions , he hands Rebel a new list and money. "We have a new task for you" says Zodiac minion. " Fuck him I got better things to do". Rebel than mimics zodiac powers to summon his own minion to fight. " tell your master that he can find me when he is willing to give me something of real value that cheap bastard". Rebel than vanishes using his shape shifting powers.

#5 CandyKing, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  6. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As Captain z floats above the ground he loudly says... There is a new breed of evil here! All those who dare face my team of evil shall die a thousand deaths... Chaos shall rule the streets when im done with town of ec...Captain z then creates a powerful blast of wind that shows each 12 zodiac signs. As the citizens see the horrors unfolding the run in hide in fear. Captain zodiac then disappears into a doorway that looks like the virgo sign

7. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  8. Ryu

Ryu

*I think to myself 'ah, so you're on out side...'. I turn around and call upon a storm eagle to lift myself out of the city, saying "Tsk, demons. So messy. Someday the warp is goin to eat you..." To myself*

9. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As Captain Zodiac enter the virgo door he is meat with 11 other doors each carrying the rest of the signs. He laughs to himself looking at his new prize a sack full of 10,000 bills in each hand...

10. Ryu

Ryu

*a large spear of lightning comes raining down through the roof of the building. The bills fly everywhere because of the impact. You here the roaring engines of a stormeagle coming in to hover outside laying down a volley of shells, but then has to go away because the stormeagles low on fuel.*

#10 Ryu, Jan 18, 2015
  11. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The rebel mediate so that he can speak to the Dragon of Darkness from the universe he was born, "yes I see,you did, your handy work in influence the tipping of the balance to the villians" says Rebel. The dragon replies " Blessed child of mines my powers are great but it wasn't my sole doing". "Than it is the dragon of creation, you seceded in killing him" says Rebel. "no" says the Darkness Dragon, killing him was never a goal be he is my brother, one of the few beings that I can not and shall not harm, only weaken But something else is troubling you". "Perhaps" says Rebel "I want no involvement in this, as both sides are deeply flawed, no offensive Great Dragon of Darkness". " I see you have both me and my brother blessings, you must find your own path and you have the power to end all that troubles you, besides Zodiac is just a pawn in my game, silly doesn't even know what really happened to his brother MUWAHAHAHA". "I must seek the item of value I need... the tears of a powerful cosmic being that been that turned from the path" says Rebel.

Rebel mediation gets interrupted, when Chief Queef walks in, " I have the money now can I have the potion". Rebel hands Chief Queer the potion "use it wisely" says Rebel.

#11 CandyKing, Jan 18, 2015
  12. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As Caption walks slowly around his lair he has more than greed on his mind....

Caption z: Leo tell me how the plan is going...
    Leo: All things are well and accounted for sir!
    Caption z: Good, make haste to put plan z12 on full go...

Meanwhile Caption z heads to the villains only club in search of The rebel

13. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The Rebel know that Captain Z looking for him, so he created a small pocket dimension that only he and those he lets in have access too. " Chief that crazy Zodiac is taking over the world, so if you want to side with him you can, besides a guy as handsome as you working for him will be well taken care off. But if not I could use a companion to help me on my mission It is extremely danger, but you can handle yourself, plus you will be paid well, I will craft you any mystical item you want."

Rebel knows that Zodiac is not aware of the true origins of his powers and he had been using only part of his powers so Zodiac doesn't know his true power. If he find that out Zodiac may get killed and he can not let that happened, no Zodiac must rule this human world, he can not face the... they will.... Zodiac brother walks in and interrupts Rebel thoughts " shit why did you do that we need to leave can not let him find me, we do not want him facing me to early do you, cause I will... and they will.... that will not be good.

#13 CandyKing, Jan 18, 2015
  14. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hearing the commotion from the airship. Eddie has made his way to the scene and is hidden on the roof of a nearby building watching the scene unfold. He knows that helping the group that robbed the love bank would definitely cause some beloved chaos, but this captain zodiac is a schemer. "Put plan z12 into action"? Screwing his plans over could be fun too. For now he says hidden watching the scene unfold while plotting his next move.

15. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    While Caption zodiac waited for his drink at the bar he notices a flash of light coming from a closet door. He gets his glass of wine and walks into the door with his minions behind him....

16. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Standing behind the closet door is Apokalipsi. He stands staring at Captain Zodiac, and brushes past him.

17. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (ninjaed post made no sense now)

18. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Rebel grabs a potion and uses his power to teleport it in Apokalipsi hands, it also came with instructions to throw it at one of zodiac minions and a teleportation ring for Apokalipsi to use he just have to think of a place and he their.

#18 CandyKing, Jan 18, 2015
  19. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Caption z begins to walk with the shadows of the room. As he gets closer he has an unsettling feeling and rubs all his his zodiac ring and a gun with the taurus sign appears. Holding his gun tightly he sneaks around every door and room till he meets The Rebel

20. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Suddenly the rat-a-tat-tat of gunfire rings out as Eddie bursts into the bar weilding his trusty AK-47. Shooting Apokalipsi's hands destroying the vile releasing the toxic effects on Apokalipsi..,

#20 redneck, Jan 18, 2015