1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weirdest Game Experiences?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by RainbowAlpaca, Feb 7, 2015.

1. RainbowAlpaca

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just a small thread where you can post the strange, unusual, and downright weirdest thing you've found playing games. Be it a funny glitch you found, a weird easter egg, or just something plain silly. Feel free to post it here.

2. 101DeadRoses

Well, in CoD 4, there is a cheat called 'A Bad Year'. It's unlocked by collecting 15 enemy intel items (laptop computers around the map) and causes enemies to explode into a bunch of old tires when killed.
    I had this cheat enabled, and got to the point (spoiler alert) where Zakhaev's son was cornered. So the guy shot himself and died... then he exploded into tires.
    I didn't even know that could happen. I almost died laughing.
    Also, I once got stuck on a bookshelf in Fallout 3. Had to use all my mines to try and get myself out. I finally got myself out with ONE health point. I was so fricking excited I almost peed.
    Another time, in GTA IV, I spent the entire session pushing people off cliffs.

3. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Playing Silent Hill 2 and basically seeing Red Pyramid Head raping a mannequin monster. At 13 years old, I think I was scarred for life.

I was playing Search And Destroy on Black Ops II and the game would start but my gun wouldn't show up on the screen. Only happened in the first round.

Found a glitch to get under the in Destiny. They had a bunch.

And I was playing Need For Speed The Run a few years back, and I was just drifting down the mountain in an online race and don't asked me how I did it, because I tried to reproduce it. But I can't, I had managed to this drift where it seemed like my inside front tire was hooking the dirt ditch and I pulled off this stellar drift. It was sexy... and it shortened my time in the corner by 0.837 seconds. Plus I kept my speed as i had exited the corner. I wish I could do it again. You will occasionally see me online in the Tier 4 mountain pass maps in a White Nissan 200SX, trying to reproduce it.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have had the great (mis)fortune of getting to play one of the weirdest games ever... Muscle March! You use the Wii controller and Nunchuk to make flexing poses in order to fit your bodybuilder through the hole in the wall the leader creates. It is every level of absurd and hilarious, and actually gets fiendishly difficult as the pace increases. Watch.

[youtube]9hcElGydzb8[/youtube]

5. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony, has a Gay bar that you can enter...What makes it weird, is that the protagonist isn't Gay, but he can still drink and dance in there...

6. GhostNeko

7. Lesbianlove21

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    All but family
    In Everquest, I once was playing in unrest zone, and happened to be on a drogmor mount with my druid, and I stepped over some water on accident, and instead of usually dismounting, I flew over the non passable wall and saw the Creation wall design, and couldn't escape til I gated. That was 7 years ago. haha

8. RainbowAlpaca

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I totally agree, my mind was bent out of shape trying to get my head around it. :lol:

9. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is this one time when I was playing League of Legends (before I was lvl 30), all of my teammates are disconnected and I was the only one playing for the team. It was a 1 VS 5 game. I did still played the game. And weirdly, I even got a quadrakill! I was using Zyra.

10. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I've done all kinds of crazy shit to my first and second generation Pokemon roms.

Made my character twirl wherever he goes in Pokemon Red, have a glitch-only team in Blue, made an egg fight in battle in Crystal...

Also got trapped in a whirlpool hell with crazy minigame/carnival-esque music in Crystal...

11. Jellal

There's a boss in Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, the chimera, which is glitched to hell. For every boss in the game there is a super weapon you can find that is especially made to weaken the boss. For the chimera, that weapon is a magical axe. As soon as the battle starts, the magical axe flies toward one of the chimera's heads to cut it off. But then, the impossible happened: the axe was a piece of shit that just spun in place around the chimera's head doing no damage whatsoever. And this glitch happened every time I tried to fight the chimera with the magical axe. As a result it was the hardest boss in the game.

12. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's been years ago and I cannot remember exactly which Gran Turismo it was but I think it was 2. I was screwing around on the big uber high speed circle track and going for broke to see just how fast I could get one of the super super fast cars going. I was screwing with the set up with the mindset of "handling be damned I just wanna go fast!!!" so I had no down force, super hard suspension (helps speed if you don't hit a bump), overinflated tires to reduce friction on the ground, All the power mods, and had the gears set to a otherwise ridiculously fast gear set (useless for racing because it had very slow acceleration).

Anyway, I'm screaming down the back stretch at about 270mph and as I enter the corner the car spins around backwards. I'd done this several times and just wound up crashing. This time, however, I hit the wall going backwards at over 200mph and it glitched or something because the car went shooting straight up into the air. It was airborne for a good 10-15 seconds and actually went above the level where they programmed the sky to be at (it showed that clouds and sky below the car but above it was just blank black nothingness. Pretty cool once in a billion glitch though.

13. Rouqe

Weirdest and most enthralling thing in any game I've played is watching the gradual descent into insanity and the effects of it on the character in Eternal Darkness for the Gamecube.

When you become so engrossed in playing and getting to know your character then suddenly their limbs fly of and they look like they're being attacked when nothing's there or you get told on a pop-up screen that all your save files are being deleted!?! It gets tough on a mans heart... Definitely worth the play though if anyone gets the chance.

Still have my game and original memory card = Bliss