1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Roleplay(using empty closets forum members)

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Justinian20, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Justinian20

A castle stands in the distance in all it's glory, a large red flag looms in the distance and it is raised high above the stands. The stone looks old and chipped in places but in the highest rooms it is polished to a perfect standard. A man lives on the top of the castle, his name is Lord Justinian and he currently has a boyfriend of whom also lives in the palace of the castle. He is a clean and well shaven man, his arms and legs are thin and long and his blonde hair shines in the sunlight and makes him look even more magnificent. He wears a purple and pink robe with these colours being the colours of his ancient house. In the land there are three houses, The House of Broughton(the illustrious Queen Kaiser is in charge of this house), she is a brutal and sharp queen who is very tactical and almost knows everyone's next move on the battlefield), The House of The Bear(A Viking like house led by the most sadistic and dark people of the empire, they rebel against the common laws and have their own set which are very brutal) and the House of Nurem(the house Justinian is in charge of). Other groups are also prominent in the land including the political Green Force(a group of vassals and knights who support vegetarian and vegan lifestyles and are completely against the hunting of animals), another group made up of some of the more feminine men is the Exchange of Gyussk(Gyussk being a land ruled by a small troupe of village fools who have become councillors of the village).

This is a roleplay, so you can be anyone and here is me setting the scene. So go ahead make your own history of your group, perhaps someone like CandyKing could form a Imperialist party within one group forming an army with that group to attempt to overthrow the Hose of Nurem. Make your own history and there is only one rule which is keep it real please, no guns allowed it's a medieval based kingdom and if any of you dislike a current name just change it.

2. Justinian20

So now what will I do, no one seems to be creative enough to roleplay like this, so I guess this is my own thread. so scrap the first post and now for my greatest achievement.

Men piled into the royal palace, waiting to see the famous king of whom has developed an reputation as a great conqueror, his many trophies lay above the walls of his palace, he wore an assortment of gold jewels and he also had his trusty sword at all times by his side. This King was not borne of royal blood, but fought his way to the throne by challenging each of the sons of the previous king to an activity. One was a hunt, whoever brought back the most meat from the hunt would win the challenge. Other challenges were debates and even though the current king was not the best public speaker, he managed to win the hearts of the people through his simple speeches that were incredibly straightforward. The King had shiny blonde hair that stuck out in his kingdom as so many of his subjects were black haired and tall, he was the only short one, but he was the better fighter than all of the others.

In the new Kingdom of the lands of Travatio, a merchant stood in front of his royal palace, the grandeur of the palace was magnificent and the size awed so many. The merchant though was not surprised, the financial power in the world was going to be the most magnificent. The lands of Travatio were a trading hub and this meant that the lands had a life of their own. Spies lay around the entire area watching merchants who were becoming more powerful, assassins would step in as rivalries grew and the merchants sabotaged each others business. Deals were made over the buying of slaves as the new trade was worth more money to anyone and the slaves came from the men who had been imprisoned for life charges of madness. The King of these lands was himself a merchant, but he was a rather skilled diplomat as well, ergo why he became king and his family was a high order in the political system of Travatio.

The desert and snowy extremes of the lands of Verg was a rather strange combination. The lands of Verg were very far behind the eighteen other lands as no castles had been built and the defences were desert and the weather. The Vergian people were ruled over by a Warlord who was tough as nails and had trained his men in guerrilla fighting. Cavalry were a very important part of his plans and so the Vergian people were great at training horses to be fast and sturdy in the desert. The snow on the other hands required skirmishers to be able to fight and so in the winters of Verg, the warlord simply trained the men who rode the cavalry to be able to skirmish with the enemy on foot and so this force is an underestimated force, for defeating their cavalry does not defeat them. The Warlord was also a very strange man, he was a homosexual and in his empire it was accepted and these men were granted places of power for simply being as the warlord puts it, "smarter than the average man."

The warrior kingdom of Deffissi is a distinct kingdom with city states being the natural order of the day, each city was ruled by a different person and could have been run by a different system. The kingdom was united though by a single campaign from a young 15 year old soldier who raised a great army to gain prestige and power. The 15 year old was quite the general, his style of command was unorthodox as he led from in the army and pretended as if he was one of the soldiers and a more magnificent and masculine member of his army was the fake general. All the men knew that he was among them but they didn't know where as he was prone to moving into a different unit to help them fight. This youngster was a very hands on commander. His empire was a militaristic one, the strategies of this kingdom are easily some of the best in the land. The kingdom is also known for relentless campaigning and you do not want to be on the bad side of the kingdom of Deffissi.

The next kingdom is across the ocean and on a island in the middle of nowhere. The leader of this faction has a very strong military that are good at besieging fortresses that seem unbreakable to others. This faction is very technologically developed, having been able to use gunpowder and other new weapons like the cannon. But due to the location of the island they do not have the largest empire. The fleet of this force is another element of its power, but it does have a direct rival in the fleet of Bangelo. The King is a rather posh man and is insulted by so many of his enemies but what they don't realize is that behind this poshness is a great and patient man who has an good eye for strategy and diplomacy, being a great ally to the financial power of Travatio, who have funded much of the research being done on the islands.

The rebel fleet of Bangelo is a result of a small rebellion against the Island nation and Bangelo II is the current commander, these men are much like pirates plundering the land for booty and treasure, but these men are more like pirates with a motive to bring down the Island power. Bangelo II is trying to create a small empire using the natives of some of the other islands to fight for him in a land battle against the most powerful Island nation which is also called Xarxion. Xarxion island is the home to the previous empire.

Now for an place that specializes in assassination and sabotage. This empire is known for rather being a very secretive place as leaders use assassins to do their dirty work. The assassins even have many orders which determine the skills of the assassin. Some might think that means the city is very poor, but looking past the seedy underbelly, the cities of this empire are very vast and creatively built, in fact you cannot use normal tactics against the cities of this empire. The espionage of this empire is also another great tactic as the men burn buildings and kill kings by throwing them out of castle buildings. The spy network works well in scouting areas for assassins to enter and scouting the enemy forces that seem like a threat, the army is not the best but with the help of assassins this army is a unseen powerhouse great at ambushing enemies and even better at whittling down an enemy army to the last man.

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2015 at 09:17 AM ----------

This will be built on by me and so just watch this for more empires and even a couple of situations happening in the future for this land. Here is a sneak preview, "this is not justice lord," the man in black robes spoke. "You must support the ideals of the first university in these lands," The king laughed as the man spoke and he intimidated the scholar with a stare and simply stated, "I do not have to support your pitiful attempt at education, but I can choose to support it but you do not amuse me so I do not accept the proposal that you have given." He gestures to his guards, "Take this man away from the palace and make sure he does not re-enter, if he does rub his skin with a hard rock so that he may bleed."

3. Yosia

One of the assassins was known by the name 'Yosia'. Noone knew of their last name, or whether that was their name at all. All they knew was that Yosia was the most feared person among the whole world. Yosia didn't really fight for anyone, and was even considered a rogue among his/her own army, but noone ever took action due to how fearsome Yosia was - he/she had betrayed pretty much all the factions including his/her own, leaving blood everywhere he/she went. Yosia did not ever mean to hurt anybody though, he/she was born with a disorder which when triggered, made him/her go insane and bloodthirsty. All Yosia wanted was to find a cure for this disorder, and he/she knew that the assassin empire had this cure, it was just a matter of time and patience before Yosia laid his/her hands on it.

4. Justinian20

A new day has begun, the empires have risen and greatness has survived, the black ash settling from the volcanic eruption was still lingering in the air around a small brown hut, the hut was only a one person hut and was home to a man who seemed to be a simple farmer, but he was general of the Rose Clan. He was short and skinny with a very fair hair colour and style, he wore perfume almost every day and was unlike the rest. He was a very creative general, his words came out like the song of a bird and he was extremely poetic. His drive and passion were one of few things that were fairly negative while also being positive as he seemed to always push himself too far to seek the glories of himself. He was a great strategist being a talented man, he fought on the front line with his soldiers. He was seeking something though, he had never truly been attracted to the females of his land and almost always noticed himself watching men walk by and when they looked at him, he felt a bit embarrassed and also felt a warm feeling as if he thought the men looked at him because they loved him. It was then he realized he was different, but what he didn't know was that the Rose Clan had indeed selected him for this reason as every member of the Rose clan felt similar feelings around men. The Rose Clan were also once known as the Rainbow Warriors of Siagun. You can guess why as well.

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

The House of Broughton was not very warm to the idea of having a woman lead them, as it had a long and rich history of male dominance. Women typically only held power in the back rooms of the palace, where their charm and physique replaced political advisers and military generals. But this had changed with the death of her father, the Emperor, and no male heirs available to claim the throne.

Though only a princess, Kaiser seized the helm of power. While the rest of the court talked amongst themselves, preparing alliances and plans to take power for themselves, the princess approached a rival land with a tempting offer:

"I would like for you to ready your armies and march into my territory..."​

It would have been easy to label the young princess as insane, but only a fool would have taken this at face value. There was a practical acknowledgement that, especially in the early stages of solidifying power, one had to make concessions on the way up. Here, with her enemies, in exchange for invading and frightening the House of Broughton's influential circles. While they were lost without her father, the Emperor, Princess Kaiser would step up and 'somehow save them'.

In exchange for this, the princess agreed to a peace treaty, with beneficial conditions. Nobody knew what was in that treaty, except for those involved in that candle-lit cabin signing, and the princess had no intention on releasing such information. Besides, it kept her claims safe, and was what allowed her to so easily prove herself, taking the throne that would have otherwise been her's.

But that was nearly a decade ago, and the Princess had become the Empress. She had conquered those she made a deal with, knowing they would become lax with such generous terms, towards their defenses. Their lands had become her's, and their resources were returned unto where they were toiled. However, despite the temptation to exploit the newly acquired populous, Empress Kaiser was merciful -- so much so, they quickly laid down any significant desires to resist, as her rule was greater than the previous rulers, and why would anyone give up a better situation?

Besides, all those who knew about that betrayal had been rounded up, given a sharp little speech, and then executed. Nobody but the Heavens and the Empress knew about that incident, and nobody but the Heavens and the Empress would ever know. As far as the rest of the world was concerned, the House of Broughton had come to a land in need, liberating them and granting them an improved standard of life. As far as the rest of the world knew, the Empress had been acting for the sake of providence.

"My Empress! My Empress!"

It was the royal courier, with some news of current events most likely.

"My Empress! I mu--"

The courier stopped, realizing the mistake he had made in his haste to get her. Immediately he dropped to his knees, lowering his eyes away from the Empress who sat before him, in her purple and white formal wear, upon the throne.

"Forgive me, my lady. I did not bow before you."

Nobody could ever really forget those first two years, after the Empress has ascended the role of supreme leadership. Nobody could accept the idea that a woman was in charge, and as a result, the Empress had to impose strict and cold regulations until, finally, her strength had been proven. Even though the past eight years had been better, only the foolish forgot what her Royal Highness was capable of.

Smirk formulating across her face, Empress Kaiser let out a soft bout of laughter. From the sound of it, she was in a fair mood. The courier was washed over with relaxation.

"I presume you wish to inform me of current events."

"Jurock refuses to surrender, but they have sought the possibility of negotiations, Your Divine-ness."

"A capital without an army has nothing to offer me, but their pride. I have taken their surrounding holds, decimated their armies on the field of battle, and severed their allies from them. Pride does not feed my people, nor does it please me like my harems. You send this message back to Jurock:

Cease this foolishness, and be alive to help rebuild your lands, or continue this, and be burned within the ruins of your lands.
    "

"Yes, M'lady!"

With that, the courier took leave.

"Was it really right to wage war against them, My Empress?"

That voice. It was her Grand Vizier.

"They invaded our lands. You should know the pressure I'm under, being a woman in a patriarchy-preferred nobility. If it was not for me, you'd still be a simple chambermaid, and not the second most powerful woman in this court. I cannot be as lenient when it comes to the matters of men, because I am judged without leniency."

So far, the Empress had left her doubters and critics to eat their words, but at a cost. She had to be a little colder, a little crueler, a little inhuman, than she wanted to be. However, it kept the connivers and undeserving at bay, and allowed her to maintain the crown. It was not always easy, but with time it came naturally... and this kept the Empress up at night:

How long could she fight within herself?
    How long could she be the ruler she wanted, instead of the ruler she worried about becoming?

Time would tell...

6. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

(OOC: interested in the role of the leader of the House of the Bear, though I have not role played in many years. Is sorcery/magic allowed?)

7. Justinian20

Yes magic and the arcane arts are allowed.

8. randomly me

randomly me Guest

There was a worrior in the house of broughton they had been a slave once and even though these times where over their loyality belonged to the empress.they did all the dirty work that the world remained blind to.if they were told to kill they killed if someone told them to kill themselves for the sake of the empress they'd have oblieged without even asking.
    as a member of a long forgotten tribe whose people were all either killed or enslaved they were a master with the blade as well as dark and long forgotten arts.seeking vengeance for what happened to their tribe they searched for a master strong enough to bring the world to its knees forcing her under a violent regime.
    they hope that one day empress kaiser will give into the darkness threatening her soul and become said person.still if it meant getting their revenge they would easily betray her and follow a new master.

9. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

"The capital holds fast, Your Divine-ness."

General Valus was a fine man. Very handsome, but rugged and experienced with bloodshed. To the Empress, this made Valus not only qualified, but proven. And if she could be so frank, a nice piece of eye candy as well. The General had a slight backbone, in that he would be willing to bring up possibilities and suggestions, but he, like most in the House of Broughton, had come to show reverence to the High Lady.

"What are your orders?"

Empress Kaiser weighed the possibilities before her. The most straight forward was to simply rush the walls of Jurock, battering them until they gave in, and the city could be swarmed and captured. However, damaging the capital city any further risked alienating future subjects, and meant more resources, that could go elsewhere, on the rebuilding project. No, something else would have to be done.

"I want you to pull your men back, General."

General Valus was a little more than surprised, hearing this. For a second, he opened his mouth as if to speak, but he remained silent. Pity. The Empress knew that Yes Men/Women were significant contributors to the ruination of an empire, but Valus was the best, and so his job he would keep.

"When you have fallen back beyond their line of sight, I want you to send your best man forward, with a small escort, to challenge their warriors to a duel. If they decline, feign persistence, as if our supplies are almost depleted. Make them believe we are incapable of lasting more than a few days. Each day, remove more and more of the camps, as if we are trying to avoid being found out. This will bolster their arrogance and, wanting to regain morale, they will attack."

"And if they accept?"

The Empress smiled.

"Fight, but retreat soon after. The temptation to obtain a victory will be too much for them, especially following the "defeat" of your finest warrior, and they may be lured into am ambush. With their best forces on the offense, the walls will be unprotected, and your army shall return to surrounding the capital. Having fallen back out of their visibility, you may move freely without being detected, until it's too late to do anything. The capital will submit, because they are not soldiers, and will seek to return to a sense of normalcy. And without their walls, the isolated soldiers will be dealt with."

"My Empress, what makes you so confident that the soldiers of Jurock will send their forces, let alone their best soldiers, leaving the capital ill defended?"

"Do you remember the Battle of Stone Hill?"

"Of course! Our forces crippled the bulk of the Jurock Army, leaving them a fraction of their standing strength."

The Battle of Stone Hill would go down in history as one of the finest examples of military tactics. With just a force of 800, the Broughton forces there, had ground the Jurock Army of 4,000 to a pitiful number.

"Fate clearly selected it's victor, but the Jurockians remain oblivious. Their inability to accept defeat, let alone surrender what little remnants of authority they have, means they have every intention on holding tightly to hope. They crave the moment when, against the overwhelming odds, they rally and turn the tides... pushing the invaders back and cementing their hold of power. We shall let them have that moment, but we shall be the tellers of their tale."

General Valus understood. It was a slight gamble, but banking on desperate individuals seeking a way, any way or opportunity, to turn around their misfortunes, was a solid bet. By luring the capital city's forces into, what they would believe to be, fate shining kindly on them, they would fall right into the final chapter of this tale; as dictated by the Empress Kaiser.

"It shall be done as you command, M'Lady."

"And what of the former slave hands? I hear one in particular is a formidable warrior."

"A message has been delivered. Their response is still being waited upon."

"And what of these reports of a rogue amongst our lands?"

"As you requested, My Empress, we have circulated the necessary papers and rumors all throughout the land, in the hopes of enticing them."

"Very well, General. You may depart."

And now, the Empress would wait.

#9 Kaiser, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  10. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The King uses his gay powers to take over everything this is my world mother fuckers.

11. Yosia

Yosia the assassin watched over all of the Empress's plans and tactics, she was surprised no-one saw her sitting on the roof eating candy. She knew she had to do something, the empires and kingdoms could not go into mass anarchy like they had once before. But what could a sweet little teenage girl like Yosia do?

"Do you know what causes me to go into a frenzy doctor?" Yosia was sitting with her doctor/therapist/counsellor, discussing the possibilities of how she can turn into a bloodthirsty killer.

"Well it seems to be when your heart starts to beat faster - due to situations such as battle, stress etc. - that's when you turn crazy, maybe using medication to control your heart rate could stop it?" The doctor stated, wanting to ensure that Yosia stayed safe. Yosia thought about it, but she would need her 'powers' if she were to stop Empress Kaiser from taking over this world.

After a while of thinking and playing games, Yosia had a perfect plan...

12. randomly me

randomly me Guest

The ex slave was busy sharpening their weapons .one could never know when the next battle would be since there had been a few attacks on the camp of the Broughton soldiers at night.
    When they heard a noise they spun around throwing a knife at the intruder purposely missing his throat by milimeters. The messenger stood in shock before he began stuttering
    t...the ge...general wants something from y..you
    They remained silent eying him warily.when the general wanted something from you it either meant you made a mistake and were going to be punished or another suicide mission.both weren't good news.
    an order from the empress.she uh..she wants you to....uh..
    it doesn't matter.
    saying no to Kaiser would be unwise.she was extremely powerful and an excellent strategist
    i will do it.
    The empress huh?a small smile played around their lips.they had heard a lot about the empress and even though she was a strict ruler no one would ever say anything bad about her to frightened or impressed by her genius.they couldn't help to feel excited to be chosen to fullfill one of her direct orders.

13. Justinian20

The House of Nurem was at peace as Justinian had crushed all his enemies, he was bloody man in times of war, but in times of peace he was more than content. His lovely boyfriend was official married to him by his laws that he passed allowing marriage to be between any two humans. In the Lands of Broughton, war was truly at it's peak and so placing his armies at the borders of his lands in the Castle Brezholm, he prepared for a meeting with the Empress Kaiser, he respected women and in his empire had almost given full equality to women by even allowing a female queen to rule when he is absent in campaigns. He was about to leave to go to the Castle and head to capital of the House of Broughton to speak with maintaining a full alliance with the Empress, and one with many benefits to both including unimpeded access to both empire's resources. He was reading a map and noticed that Jurock was owned by a rebel faction led by a older man from the former court of Broughton, all this information was provided by a spymaster who also lived in the city of assassins.

Lord Justinian looked out of his castle walls and felt the wind blow through his luscious blond hair. He felt renewed after feeling the winds and headed down a long staircase to speak to his Lieutenant. His Lieutenant went by the name of Wulf Longstream(named after his vast body hair quantity and also his long hair on his head). Wulf spoke in a gruff tone and asked, "Why Justinian, why must we seek peace with this foul empress who uses cowardly tactics to kill her foes." Justinian glared at him. "You do not understand, she will be a worthy ally to have why be her enemy when we can be her friend." Wulf looked up at him and said, "You make a good point Justinian, but you should be wary, she is a foul witch and will try to kill you with assassins." Justinian then looked at the window and agreed, "Wulf I agree, It is important to remain vigilant as anyone can have a agenda that doesn't agree with our own, but remember our military power is much stronger than hers and we have much better tacticians than she does, so if she does attack she will be risking valuable resources of which she doesn't have much of." Wulf left the hallways and headed down to the barracks while Justinian headed down to the stables, he looked for his horse and saddled it up and sat upon the horse. He gestured at some riders to head forth and he sped out of the castle heading east towards the lands of the House of Broughton.

#13 Justinian20, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  14. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

The Grand Vizier had once been a simple chambermaid, and would have remained so, if not for the way events had played out. While women were not treated too terribly before, they could not expect to become more than lovers, servants, or ceremonial figures. But with the resourceful take over, the Empress had progressed equality among the sexes, so much so, that many held internal resentment for this rapid advancement.

But that resentment remained wasted, as the few women appointed to the higher ranks of the House of Broughton performed admirably. The Grand Vizier was one of them, a young woman of about 24, she had a natural aptitude towards the magical arts. In fact, her bloodline was riddled with arcane potential, which both interested and protected the Empress.

"Lord Justinian seeks an alliance. Do you not find this odd, My Lady? Our Houses have had no ill will between them, or any intention of establishing such."

Empress Kaiser smirked. The House of Nurem, while powerful, was still composed of human beings, and mortals had their flaws and their desires. There was little to fear, but much to respect.

"It is always the same reasons. Fear or unwillingness. My actions are what define me, rarely the reasons behind them. An alliance is merely an attempt to appease our lands, with the hope we will turn our blades and ambitions elsewhere. I suspect Justinian is also more willing to accept a woman as a respectable force, and so I am in favor of what he seeks."

An alliance with Justinian would be beneficial, in some regards, but in others, not so much. As with any alliance, there was always an expectation to come to another's aid, in the good and the bad times, in the peaceful times and the waged wars, whether or not the ally was even capable of doing so. While it was true the House of Nurem had a larger army and more resources, it was debatable if this made them better. On paper, it would seem that way, but only an idiot would fail to take measures against such a thing...

... and Empress Kaiser was no idiot. Her sense of preparedness almost bordered on obsession, practically paranoia. It was not like her feelings were without justification. Just in the first few months of her ascending to the throne, there had been two assassination attempts, a mutiny in the army, and sabotage efforts to undermine her authority -- all of which were dealt with. And because of these events, the Empress had invested much time and effort in procuring the necessary means, to ensure this did not happen again; and if it did, that it was quelled almost immediately.

"Aliwyn, do you sense something?"

The Grand Vizier's face contorted a bit, displaying a sense of nervousness. Was the Empress just asking some kind of rhetorical question, or was she lightly scolding her for failing to register something?

"I... do not, Your Divine-ness."

The High Lady laughed within herself. Of course her Grand Vizier, Aliwyn, did not. It was not that Aliwyn was incapable of such, but her magical abilities were being placed elsewhere, and this contributed to her inability to detect another's presence.

"If our guest were going to do anything, they wouldn't sit so intently, as if listening to what we discuss. Perhaps they wish to see how we treat those, who serve under the House of Broughton's banner. So be it."

[ OOC Note: Randomly Me, since your username would be odd to call somebody, I'm going to sort of combine it, into Ranme, if that is okay. ]

About this time, the bloodthirsty Ranme should have arrived. Taking a moment to observe this warrior before speaking, the Empress was very aware of the inclination of malice within. It had proven useful, and it would still prove just as much so.

"Before I send you into battle, I would like to test your dedication."

Empress Kaiser would allow Ranme to see action on the battlefield, but not before seeing how they would respond to orders. Discipline was a very important factor in the Imperial Lady's armies, no matter who you were, so long as you wore the crest of the House of Broughton, you were expected to be a soldier.

"Lord Justinian, of the House of Nurem, shall be approaching with intentions of securing a beneficial agreement. I would like for you to stand guard, watching for any sort of chicanery that could be attempted, and to deal with it when such arises. If you do this for me, I will allow you, upon the field of battle, the opportunity to crush the skulls and rip the flesh of the enemy."

A soldier who could follow an order that contradicted their tendencies, was a soldier with resolve. It was easy to do what one liked, but what one liked bred too slowly for the likings of her. If the bloodthirsty could show patience, they would gain something for this: clarity for themselves, and respect from her. This would prove they were qualified to handle the most meticulous and precise of orders, even during the heat of battle.

Despite her talents in the military realm, the Empress wanted to end this conflict -- and quickly. She was trying to avoid bringing destruction to the lands of Jurock, and refrain from harming or killing any non-soldiers. While many saw a foul witch, they were blind to what resided behind her hazel eyes and fair skin: a woman that simply did what was necessary, to prove her mettle, and to discredit any and all critics.

If she were a male, showing hesitance would be praised as showing wisdom, but as a woman, showing hesitance was indecisiveness. If she were a male, seeking to negotiate a peace would be praised as charisma, but as a woman, seeking to negotiate a peace was weakness. Though the minds of many were changing, it was impractical to believe such sentiments would vanish. In fact, it was very likely, upon her death, that old habits would reclaim the House of Broughton.

This, among other things, is what chipped away at Empress Kaiser's stoic armor. But such reflection would have to wait, as more pressing matters required her attention.

Like the arrival of a certain nobleman, and perhaps even the appearance of a mysterious roof-residing guest...

#14 Kaiser, Feb 21, 2015
  15. randomly me

randomly me Guest

(ooc just call me Asa it's my chosen name and way shorter)

As they entered the throne room they quikly got down kneeling in front of empress kaiser.So this was the empress.She was younger than they had imagined judging from her strategic capabilitys.weird....they tilted their head curiously.Usually royalty smelled like some horrendious expensive parfum but this woman...she reaked of blood.

"Lord Justinian, of the House of Nurem, shall be approaching with intentions of securing a beneficial agreement. I would like for you to stand guard, watching for any sort of chicanery that could be attempted, and to deal with it when such arises. If you do this for me, I will allow you, upon the field of battle, the opportunity to crush the skulls and rip the flesh of the enemy."

Y...Yes.I mean as you wish your highness.
    Something was seriously off about the empress.In their time as a slave they had gotten to know royalty and they all had something in common.Being raised with everything one could wish for nobles didn't know hoe toWANT.Want something so badly that you'd kill for it.But this woman...not only did she burn with it...she also seemed to know exactly WHAT she wanted.The only reason they had come here was simply put to get a free license to kill.If you were a normal civilian or mercenary it would be considered a crime but as an official member of the royal army things were slightly different.but now...that Queen wasn't simply a marionette in a nice dress she wouldn't be impressed easily.

During their walk back to their chamber they thought about the task ahead of them.The king of Nurem trying to kill the empress?Unlikely.Nurem couldn't afford a war with Broughton right now they were in a state of inner peace since Lord Justinian had risen to power and they wouldn't risk that.No more likely was an attack from the inside.There were still some people in the House of Broughton that weren't to fond of the idea of taking orders from a woman.Killing the Empress and then putting the blame on Nurem would be to good of a chance to let it slip.

The other thing that unsettled them were the rumors of an unknown assassin-Yosia- that had been seen in this area.On the other hand judging from the sadistic and violent way Yosia had operated an assassination attemp from this side was highly unlikely.Those actions had been simply insane and the crazy usually had no interest in kings or queens.

They closed their eyes for a second listening to their surroundings.Feeling everyone in the palace their breaths their blood flowing.They startled.There was something on the roof...For a short second they had felt something there before it simply vanished.Uneasy they continued there walk.This task defenitly wouldn't be easy

16. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The young shape-shifter, Simo, snuck along the side of the road, en route to the House of Broughton, disguised as an ordinary fox, and carrying a large, empty sack in his mouth. He'd sniff out the situation, and see how much gold he could make off with. He found it a bit much how these various empresses and kings and dukes carried on as they did, fighting each other and hoarding so much wealth. His goal was to steal as much as he could, and take it to remote lands in the south, exchanging it for for food, and then giving it away to the needy there, who had suffered long droughts, and had been trampled over by various armies. Surely, the empress wouldn't miss a sack of gold coins or a few jewels, with all she had going on.

He pondered her palace and all of the servants milling about, and it reminded him of his dislike of ranks in general. Why not have a more equal distribution of wealth? All this 'your highness' stuff was too much for him. Transforming into a mouse, he entered though a crack in the wall, in search of any valuables, and wary of any cats; in a moments notice, he could transform into whatever beast he might have to. But he had his mind set on the jewels of the empress! Simo pictured her sitting before her mirror, as her attendants decked her out in diamonds, and sprayed her with perfume...his plan was already clear: Once he stumbled across such a scene, he'd quickly become a skunk, and show her a different sort of perfume! And in the chaos as they gagged and were temporarily blinded, he'd make off with the gems. He almost giggled at the thought, yet kept quiet as he scampered, unseen, up the tower stairs, following servants to her chamber.

After this, he'd hit up the House of Nerum;that old pile of stones was sure to have a few goodies stashed away.

He'd also perfected the art of being able to spray certain potions while in skunk form; not only did it have the benefit of a skunk's defense, but could cause people to flee, fall madly in love with him, roll on the floor in helpless laughter as if being tickled by 1,000 invisible feathers, and a few other gags. Mainly, he liked potions that were also funny. And he was very close to a potion that would transform others into an animal of his choosing...

He hid behind a velvet curtain, as quiet as a mouse, literally, listening and waiting.

#16 HuskyPup, Feb 21, 2015
  17. randomly me

randomly me Guest

They woke up by the feeling that -again - something wasn't quite right.it smelled like....magic.not the kind the sorcerers of her empress would use- more...natural.they followed their feeling through the palast.
    First the weird feeling on the roof and now this...they should have never gotten involved in this mess...
    Finally at their destination they stopped before a curtain lifting it with one hand they saw.....a skunk??

18. GhostNeko

The kitten in black fur would scamper up to Empress Kaisers shoulder, watching everyone as he sit straight up, occasionally 'mew'ing.

19. Justinian20

Lord Justinian rode forward through the drawbridge into the royal palace of the House of Broughton, he was tired after a long day of riding and he went straight to the stables on his horse and paid the owner a lot more money than was required, just so the stable owner would know that this horse was to be a focus of his attention. Lord Justinian headed to the local inn to listen in on some of the stories including the story of the skunk familiar of the Empress. He was also able to blend in quite well and heard that the Empress had prepared for his coming by making sure, she was well protected from anything. He walked up to the innkeeper and paid for his room for the night and headed further into town. Justinian had always been a little strange in that he always liked to live in inns rather than royal palaces. Lord Justinian headed down to the hunter's house and looked at some of the game, the royal hunter had caught and sold to the meatsman. Lord Justinian waited for a while and in came a spy, the spy told him how the House of Nurem was doing while he was gone and also told him of all the things he saw that were suspicious.

(the next day), Justinian headed up to the royal palace and asked the man standing at the door if he could speak the Empress Kaiser, the man nodded his head and the doors opened and the magnificent halls of the Empress Kaiser were revealed, to Justinian it was almost like he was a boy again, but then that hurt him as his childhood was his worst period as he was disowned by his parents when he came out as gay, he was given twenty lashes and sentenced to be burned for being against god, but that was when Wulf his best friend saved him and took him to live with his Pagan parents who were very much in touch with the nature of the world. Justinian shook his head dispelling the memory of those bad times, he stood upright with his diplomat alongside him and walked up the stairs and there stood the Empress. She was in a fine silk robe while Justinian looked underdone for the occasion dressing in a less magnificent way. Justinian gestured to the diplomat and greeted the Empress, "Good day to you Empress Kaiser, I am here to give a proposition to you and to also talk like friends who have not seen each other in a long time for that is who I am, a friend to you and your people." Kaiser looked down at Lord Justinian and gestured for a spokesperson to speak, "The Empress Kaiser welcomes you to her lands and she will have lunch served for you after the discussions." Up went Justinian, the two leaders discussed long and hard talking of the benefits and negatives of an alliance with each other. Justinian even gave the Empress a diplomatic gift of 1000 soldiers from his army to help her take Jurock and also to take the Southern City of Mannlischer owned by the Lord Geld Ownsberger. Justinian was also pleased with Kaiser and told her much of his story for he felt she could relate, having gone through her own struggle. Justinian also stated, "This alliance benefits both of us for our houses compliment each other, your intelligence and strategic ability combined with my determination would make for a powerhouse if both of us ally." Justinian was eating lunch when one person reported the Empress had an attempt on her life. Justinian rushed up and saw the assassin running away, he chased after the assassin. One of his spies saw the Empress and went to care for her saying that he was a member of the House of Nurem. He sent out a message using a special piece of jewelry and in came a large amount of spycatchers, they chased the assassin as Justinian kept up with him. Justinian eventually cornered the assassin and he said, "Why did you try and kill the Empress huh, for you crimes against the House of Broughton and the House of Nurem we shall take you back to the Empress to bring your whole kingdom down." Justinian brought the assassin back to an angry Empress.

20. randomly me

randomly me Guest

They woke up feeling slightly hungover.The last thing they remembered was that skunk and then.....Eww!They stank!!groggily they got up to their feet.On their way through the palast they overheard people talking.
    Have you heard about it?Yes...an assassination attemp on the empress...Who could be that crazy?But worst of all that the Lord of Nurem stopped it.She defenitly won't be pleased with that...
    An...assassination attempt?On Empress Kaiser?They were so fucked.Angry they slammed their fist against the wall.
    Damn it.Damn it.Damn it.Damn it.Damn it.This would have been their best chance at revenge so far.Joining the Broughton army, then sneak away while they were busy attacking Jurock then getting into the city itself (which would be easy if all guards were currently fighting)and then breaking into the palace.They knew both the city and the palace very well as they had been a slave in Jurock for many years.
    Crown prince Ignis had been their master for many years (befor they managed to escape) and they hated him with their entire existence.They remembered the last night of their clan clearly his sword bringing death to so many of their beloved,And oh the humiliation afterwards when the oh so mighty prince decided to keep them as his personal pet- a memory of his oh so glory actions.In their time as his slave they tried countless times to kill him but he was guarded to well and every single attempt failed.But now in a time of war things were different- he needed his soldiers on the battlefield and therefor had no men left for his personal guard.They smiled- how many times had they dreamed of killing him,making him beg on his knees.
    But now all their chances for revenge had been taken from them.The empress would be pissed.They had failed the only thing they'd get now was a quick and honourless execution.Tears began streaming down their eyes as they slowly fell down to their knees- all hope lost.
    (ooc I am sorry if i'm interfering with someones plans\characters here. If i did so please tell me and I'll take the part away.It just seemed like a good time to give the chara a little more of a back story that fit in the universe)