1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EC Love scenes(cinematic scenes for same sex romance write yours)

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Justinian20, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Justinian20

Instead of war, this is a romance thread. I got the idea after just wanting to have the opposite of the warfare thread because too much war makes me sad and I want romance.

One man stands on the beach, I stare into his eyes and he stares back, my natural submissiveness takes control as I look away from him at my feet, he walks ever so closer, my body and brain start getting excited, he whispers into my ear, "You want me boy, cause I'm free." I look up and his face is bronzed and handsome, his body is incredibly muscular and he looks so very strong. He grabs my waist and moves his body close to mine. I can feel his touch, he sees a bottle of sunscreen and notices my back hasn't got any and so he offers to apply it. He leans down with one arm to grab it and slowly lathers it up and down my back while still holding me tightly towards his body. I look up at him and I feel his soft hands down my back and making me feel so pleasured. I allow him to keep going and he moves my head and rests it in his hands and he moves his face down towards mine and his soft and sensual lips form the shape of an kiss as he places those lips on mine. We begin to get started, he moves his hand down towards my butt and placing each hand on the right and left butt cheek, he begins to move his hands up and down squeezing my skin as he moves his tongue into my mouth. His muscular body so tight rubs against the opposite skinny body of me, he pushes me onto the sand and keeps pressing those lips against mine.

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

(I looked through the stories I've written, as pretty much all of them are sexy.

Turns out they're all either TOO sexy, or just plain weird. I've got robot sex, weird mental asylum romances... And borderline smut.)

3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I was having my drink at Nick's cafe, wasting my life away as usual, when I saw her entering the scene. Her tight glittery red dress set the club on fire, including my guts. I forced myself to keep my eyes on the Martini, but that lonely tiny olive reminded me a part of her body. That part had been in my mind daily for weeks.

"Say, Nick... Which poor fool is the lucky one this week?"
    Nick (cleaning one of the glasses) had no need to raise his eyes to know who I was talking about "I think it's Toni Amatti"

Bad news : Toni Amatti was one of Colossimo's boys. There was a rummor : That Colossimo's life was in danger, and that meant that everyone around him was in danger as well. There is an italian protocol to let you know, somebody is after you.

I didn't really thought very highly of her, that girl on the red dress. She was just another wasted small town girl, and what happened between us... It's just what you've got when you mix a fresh divorced detective about to give up on life, and a scared singer out of bussiness because of a black eye, plus a few vodkas.

... But she tried to follow me the day after. My secretary told me she had been there, asking for me. And she left me the money, even if I couldn't find out who really killed her baby brother. She could have just walked away. She should have walked away : Women like her despise useless men like me.

Sometimes in life I don't know who is the stranger wearing my battered fedora, and my cheap suit. All I know is that I have very damned good reasons to call him a sentimental fool, and a kamikaze. I quickly wrote down something

"Nick... I need you to give the lady this note"
    "Are you sure, V.?"
    "No... That's why I'm doing it, you know..."

Nick was about to say something, but I didn't let him. I also didn't let myself to walk away from the club without the obligatory scratch. I went directly to the table she was sitting in on purpose. There was a million things I could have told her : How much I missed her warm skin against mine, how she made me feel everytime her beautiful eyes, with half closed eyelids, send those electric sparks directly down my spine. Damn, I just wanted to tell her let's forget about the mafia, the money and the damned city, and let's drive down south, let's get lost, you and me...

In a second we were looking at each other, and I couldn't tell if she felt embarrasement, hate or surprise. I turned away and tried to keep the cool, but I was shaking inside. I hated myself for being like this. There was no chance on earth I would be able to help her this time, I was a failure as a detective, and I also was a failure as a human being. My world was miserable, you just had to look at my clothes and at my wrinkles to know it was just inertia and being a coward, the real reason preventing me from saving this world from such a walking wasted disgrace.

Anyways, before I left the club and rushed to the streets, I saw her reflection again on a mirror : It might have been wishful thinking, but I think I saw genuine worry mixed with her indignation. One of my lovers told me, long ago, what men like me look for in a woman is not an equal, but a mix of child and mother.

At times like these, I'm tempted to believe my lover was right...

4. Yosia

I'm going to use character names from the latest anime I watched, and my name for my character.

----------
    Yosia sat in class bored out of her mind, staring at her beautiful girlfriend who was unbelievably smart and actually knew what she was doing in class. Yosia on the other hand, did not have a single clue how to do a basic maths problem. She was failing maths class very hard.

Kyoko knew how much Yosia hated and struggled with maths, so every day after school they would study for half an hour together, although lately both of them had become very distracted while studying.

The bell signalling the end of school rang and Yosia breathed a heavy sigh of relief.
    "Hey gorgeous, you're not finished yet, study time remember?" Kyoko had approached Yosia and wrapped her arms around Yosia's waist and giggled as Yosia pretended to be disappointed, but Kyoko knew that Yosia loved studying with her, and Kyoko loved it even more because she could tease her lover.

As Yosia worked through the maths problems Kyoko had written out - which weren't too hard, but not hard enough to frustrate her - Kyoko sat on the end of the table and whispered into Yosia's ear - "I have decided, we are not doing anything else but studying until you are past question 4." She giggled while saying this, knowing that Yosia would be more motivated than ever, they were crazy for each-other after-all.

"I have finished! Look, look!" Yosia exclaimed with excitement, pulling Kyoko almost to the floor and she tugged on her arm."
    "Are you sure that every answer is correct?" Kyoko replied with a cheeky grin on her face. She looked through the answers before practically launching herself onto Yosia and embracing her. "I'm so proud of you! You are improving every day!" Yosia giggled and blushed a little, she got really happy when she was complimented by her partner. "Hey Kyoko, what fell on the floor?" Yosia asked her to get her to shift her balance and pin her on the floor.

Neither of them could hold it anymore, their desires for eachother were getting too strong. Yosia planted her lips onto Kyoko's and Kyoko kissed back passionately, lighting a fire in both of their hearts. They both broke away from the kiss and looked eachother in the eye.
    "I love you so much." Kyoko exclaimed, looking up at her lover.
    "Don't just say it, show me." Yosia winking a little and giggling, making Kyoko blush.
    -------------

I would continue, but it would probably get a bit inappropriate. xD