1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Sailor Scout From “Sailor Moon” Should You Get Drunk With?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by DoubleSoul, Mar 7, 2015.

1. DoubleSoul

DoubleSoul Guest

Do this quiz and you'll know!

I get this result:

You got: Sailor Uranus
    You should get drunk with Sailor Uranus! Like Sailor Uranus, you’re a rational person with a great sense of humor. You don’t like to stick your nose into other people’s business but if someone needs your help you’re always willing. You’re both spontaneous so you two would have a great, humorous night if you two got drunk together.

2. randomly me

randomly me Guest

You got: Sailor Mercury

You should get drunk with Sailor Mercury! Like Sailor Mercury, you’re quiet, serious, and rely on facts rather than emotions. You’re a studious person and have done quite well in school. Expect to drink wine with Sailor Mercury because she’s not one for being adventurous, impulsive, or going to parties when it comes to social situations.

ok? (how are you supposed to decide with all these cute girls >.<

3. DoubleSoul

DoubleSoul Guest

:grin:

4. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

You got: Sailor Pluto
    You should get drunk with Sailor Pluto! Like Sailor Pluto, you have a natural instinct to protect and care for the people you love. You’re a responsible, loyal, and thoughtful person and you’re genuinely concerned with the needs of others. You’re not the biggest fan of being the center of attention, like Sailor Pluto. So when you two get drunk you’ll most likely have a nice conversation just the two of you when at a party or bar.

I think this couldn't be more wrong haha. Like the complete opposite of me.
    Fits Kaiser more if anything.

5. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You got: Sailor Moon
    You should get drunk with Sailor Moon! Like Sailor Moon you’re sensitive and seek other people’s support and appreciation. You make up for that drive to be appreciated by being energetic and enthusiastic in all your endeavors. Although you can be a bit lazy like Sailor Moon, you’re there for your friends when they need you. Expect to have a wild and fun night getting drunk with Sailor Moon, but expect to care for Sailor Moon when she gets drunk because she can be a little needy.

6. Formality

You got: Sailor Neptune
    You should get drunk with Sailor Neptune! Like Sailor Neptune, you’re friendly, quiet, and artistic. When it comes to your friends you’re both selfless and affectionate. You have a natural artistic ability and most likely love DIY projects. Expect to drink fruity drinks and dance when you two get drunk together.