1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Stuff Bout Your Day???

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by SadConfusedBandGeek, May 22, 2007.

1. SadConfusedBandGeek

Hey I'm So Bored, So if you have any random tidbits about your day you would like to share, or anything cool happened to you today then please post them. Because....Ya then we can keep up with and know each other better:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

- I smacked myself in the face with a flute (OW ACCIDENT) I was bleeding all over:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    - Got 2nd place in triple jump at our track meet today
    - My sister got lemon pajama pants...What? They were cool
    - I told another friend i was gay, she said..."Does this mean we can talk abuot hot guys now?" HAHA i said yes:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So ya if anything random happened POST IT! (!)

2. boarder25

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Won a swimming relay race, got to watch 3 awesome movies in school today, and I got an A on a big test. :slight_smile:

Pretty good day.

3. Hmm... I got A's on some stuff for Chemistry, got to go in late today, and me and my sister danced to "Disco Inferno" lol.

4. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got an A+ on a chemistry test, I installed Ubuntu Linux on my PC and I was surprised by its speed, and I nearly told another person about me being bi.

Oh, and I had a bad argument with my mom. Like always.

5. Kimi

I beaten hell out of my bike cuz I got flat tire just few hours away from my house:dry:

I go super bad grade on my Math test......I'm hoping my mum not gonna ask about it:eusa_whis

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

My web server was down for over an hour, due to a problem at the hosting company. I hate things like this because there is nothing I can do other than wait for them to fix it. Meanwhile the eCommerce sites on it are obviously not taking any money, and the commission from the sales on those is my main income. So that was a bit frustrating!

I also went to the opticians this morning for an eyesight test. My eyesight is a bit worse than when it was last tested three years ago, so I needed new glasses. These were prepared (two pairs, new lenses in my current frames) in just over an hour. I just need glasses for reading and using the computer etc. Distance vision is fine so I don't need glasses for driving.

A copy of Mac OS-X 10.4 that I bought on eBay arrived today. However it's an upgrade pack (from 10.3) not a full version as advertised, so that's another eBay member I will probably end up arguing with. The Mac (Powerbook G4 Titanium 400MHz) only has 10.0, and I only want to use it for checking that my websites work OK with Safari.

Oh, and I actually had to do a bit of moderating here today. A new member posted full contact details with name, address and phone number looking for a hook-up, so I deleted it and send him a PM. Thanks for the member who told me about it (you know who you are). :slight_smile:

So an interesting day.....

7. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I came out to my second brother today, it was the easiest one yet!
    He was eyeing up some girls and said to me 'wow they're fine', and I replied 'well I wouldn't know, I'm gay' and that was that.
    Also my boss baked a chocolate brownie with cheesecake inside it for me today... it was pretty gross, but when the boss makes it you HAVE to eat it...

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

It's really sweet that the boss cared enough to bake you something. :slight_smile:

9. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah I couldn't ask for a better boss really, my work enviroment is so relaxed, and then I look at other departments in the same company and feel so lucky hehe.
    Just a shame the actual work is boring as hell

10. SadConfusedBandGeek

lol I want cake:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    -welll i skipped music today cause we played softball Its so dum!
    -92% on ma math test...Kinda bad oh well (i'm a math nerd)
    -stole a trumpet mouthpiece from the band room SOUNDS LIKE A DUCK <3 lol
    -SOOO GOT A TRAMPOLINE HAHAH...not set up yet:'(

11. ampthejazz

Tonight was my school's chorus concert. We sucked sooooo much. I hate my chorus teacher - he's a terrible director and teacher.

12. SadConfusedBandGeek

lol i hate bad teachers:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: they bug me

13. Grof142007

Wow my School Chorus Concert is Tommorow I got like 2 Friends in there I might go SCBG Sorry to hEar about ur Flut Run In Hehe

my was was Boring I Sleep Thru most my classes and got into with my 4th period teacher cause he would accept my project ( was a on sheet instead of poster) hehe im such a bad senior

14. jman77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    -i had my french speaking part of the regents (je ne parle pas francais bien) lol
    -our track team won the TVL title for the 4th year in a row and the only team in history in our league to do so
    -we did not get any newspaper thing because they hate us lol instead they focused on a one race between two people from other schools
    -it was like 80 degrees today and it felt like summer and was great

15. c_jayo6

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Didnt have to work today so I was able to sleep in. I washed my car and then ran some errands. I saw the cutest guy at the market..and then I ran into the apple stand ( so cool of me). Umm...I'm attempting to make my own spaghetti sauce...fingers crossed... the crazy part is while I was at the market I forgot to get spaghetti noodles, lol.

16. blake21

went boating and fishing today then went to work

17. Jim1454

At work downtown today (whoo hoooo...) but have plans to have dinner with a friend on his boat tonight! (Yay!) Also meeting a friend for lunch. Weather is fantastic today - so drove in with the top down! :slight_smile:

18. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i got my new front tooth yesterday which is good!!! nothing much happened today though i went to school on the bus and every thing at school was ok i guess. this weekend im going to the races with my dad and on sunday i hope to go surfing(!)

19. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Went to get formal wear for a wedding on tuseday

20. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Some good news today, following on from yesterday's events:

The hosting company explained the outage (I won't bore you with details but it was a network issue that affected all servers in that data centre). The downtime was worse than the hosting company's guaranteed service uptime, so we are getting a refund of one month's hosting.

The seller gladly agreed to accept it back! That makes a change - usually problems like this on eBay seem to be difficult to get sorted out. After looking on eBay for another (proper copy) I gave up with the vague descriptions etc, so bought one on Amazon instead.

What else.....?

Oh yes, it turns out that we can get wireless broadband at the office where I work, from a wireless system in a village two miles away. The office is too far away for ADSL so we have been using a hopeless Vodafone "3G broadband" router piece of junk. The wireless link will be installed tomorrow - fingers crossed that it works.

Also, the Inland Revenue have now agreed that I do not need to pay a £100 penalty for failing to register for National Insurance on time, because I did try to register and their local office was useless.

So a day full of good news for me! :slight_smile: :icon_bigg